3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Raf9111 20.01.23 01:44 pm

Free offline game activation - Denuvo (The Callisto Protocol)

Spoiler I'm watching a lot of dissatisfied Denuva here) I
plan to buy the game, so the question is - will someone want to take an active? Free of course. On the day of release +/- 2 days, if anyone is interested, write here, we will contact you.
New applications are no longer accepted, there is already a very long queue.
ALL WHO ARE ADDED ON STEAM - UPDATE THE STEAM CLIENT SO YOU CAN BE ADDED TO THE CHAT!

Updated 30.11:
so by the current moment the list looks like this:)
kurskiy - added.
2) Deive2K
3) Kartonkratos - I couldn't find you by nickname.
4) Eugene F.
5) 13Mix13 - added.
6) KnDiman - sent a request.
7) solo-mon - added.
8) svavit - sent you an application.
9) RaptoR BTR - added.
10) Lex-one - added.
11) rutto13
14) BLATNOY1
15) aorvolpral
16) cjlogistic - added.
17) deathrocketandme - added.
18) zveroboy228 - added.
19) Chosen Beliar - added.
20) Joker978
21) Dasdag - sent an invite
22) meDeviJI - added.

At the moment, this is all, but I already see that I have accumulated dofiga.
Due to the peculiarities of Denuvo, it will be possible to activate everyone within 4-6 days, most likely.
So please be patient. If I had the opportunity, I would work with everyone in a day, but Denuva usually does not allow this. although there are exceptions, we'll see.
Now I’ll ask everyone who unsubscribed to add me as a friend on Steam (there is a link in the profile). In a couple of days I hope everyone will read and add. when you add - write your nickname on the playground so that I know who is who.
Most likely tomorrow I will write instructions here for those who have never activated. if anyone has a ready one on hand, you can drop it in a pm, if not, I’ll write by hand, no problem)
Most likely I’ll start activating on the night of December 2-3, if the first ones on the list are online, then we’ll write off in the afternoon. I will unsubscribe to everyone in turn from the list, catch your online.

If you have questions - ask.
To be sure, the message is duplicated both in the subject and in the header

All the best

Updated 01.12.
below under the spoiler all the info

Spoilerinstruction for activation:
For all this you need to download the game from "places not so remote". Download not a preload version, but a RELEASE version, which will appear there on the 2nd in the evening. (saves a ton of time when activated, prepare the game please). AnyDesk will also be needed, prepare it too.
1. Download the new Steam client (steam.exe file) to any folder.
2. Make sure the main steam client is closed!
2. Run this file, it will download all the necessary library, after which it will start asking you to enter an account or register a new one. We do nothing, close the window.
3. In our new steam folder there is a steamapps folder, in it we create a common folder (it should look like this: steamappscommon)
5. download Steam-rip games via torrent.
4. In the common folder we throw the folder with the downloaded game (the name must match the name of the folder in steam, in my case it looks like this D:gamesSteamsteamappscommonThe Callisto Protocol)
5. Give me data for remote access on the PC via AnyDesk.
ON THIS your actions so far (!) end. that's all you need. But for clarity, I will sign what happens next.
6. I launch the game executable.
7. The Steam login window starts, I enter the details of my account on which the game was purchased. We go into Steam, the client picks up the previously downloaded game from the folder, downloads the necessary one if necessary.
8. Run the game. We reach the menu, turn off the game. In the steam settings, we put it in offline mode. Turn off Steam. the activation process is now complete.

HOW TO PLAY?
When you start the game, a sign will pop up to enter the network or offline mode. Here, in strict order, we press offline mode !!!! and enjoy the game.

points requiring attention:
Also, do not forget that you can run only one steam client. if you go to your main account, close your offline account and back off!
when playing, do not transfer your account to online mode - the activation will fail
. If you change the components of the computer, the activation will fail.
Update Windows - activation will fly off.
Update video card drivers

This game is played in 14 hours, you can slowly master it in a week, and for someone over the weekend, try not to carry out any unnecessary manipulations with the computer. Do not forget that you save your waiting time of several months before hacking the game, as well as a couple of thousand rubles if you consider buying the game. so take it seriously and enjoy a game that is likely to be more than just a passerby. If this time everything goes well and with a buzz, then in the future I promise to return with this initiative for other games.

P.S. check the list above, I marked the ones I added on steam. If you didn't give your nickname, I can't identify you. because the incentive added a couple of people more than those who said their nicknames.
221 Comments
Sort by:
k
kurskiy 20.01.23

Wouldn't refuse.

K
Kartonkratos 20.01.23

Raf9111
Are you serious? because a lot of people will contact you, and you will just get tired of it.

D
Deive2K 20.01.23

Hello everyone, can I have an active? :)

R
Raf9111 20.01.23

Kartonkratos
There is also a limit of 5 computers per day, not so scary. Yes, and it’s not difficult for me, as I get bored, I’ll finish it)
I’m tired of sadness, sadness, whining to read here, I want to add a bit of positive too

K
Kartonkratos 20.01.23

Raf9111
Well then, maybe I'll get in line too :)

E
Eugene F. 20.01.23

Raf9111 I will

13Mix13 20.01.23

Raf9111
And I'll stand in line, kind person.

N
Nikita Drozdov 20.01.23

I will take an asset but not from you

D
DEDGAMER 20.01.23

I hate offline activation)))

B
BDmitriy 20.01.23

I'll buy a Steam key. May be...

E
El_Trolo 20.01.23

The guy is cheating you like suckers for bonuses so that you unsubscribe in his topic, no one will send you anything)

R
Raf9111 20.01.23

El_Trolo
Beautiful. And when I do, what then? Will you come in here and apologize, or will you merge quietly and no one else will see you?)

R
Raf9111 20.01.23

Nikita Drozdov
Pay the hucksters, I don't mind.

K
KnDiman 20.01.23

I need an activation too, please.

K
KnDiman 20.01.23

Even if I don’t get it, he will do it to someone, although he doesn’t have to, that they want to prove the meaning of the proverb - “Don’t do good, you won’t get evil”?

k
kurskiy 20.01.23

El_Trolo For the
sake of bonuses, which can now be spent only on participation in drawings or on ads on the site (about your content, published on it)? Just the smartest plan :)

N
Nikita Drozdov 20.01.23

Raf9111Raf9111
I know a seller on GGsel who sells offline activation for 100, or rather offline account. But this is even better, because this is the personal account of the seller and no one will steal it. And he's yours forever.

s
svavit 20.01.23

Ehh, I would also like an active :(

s
svavit 20.01.23

El_Trolo
These bonuses do not really give anything, I used to have a huge bunch of bonuses when I was posting mods and the like on Pg, as a result I played the "roulette wheel" several times and everything and nothing)) and spat on these bonuses, it's unrealistic to win the campaign

R
Raptor BTR 20.01.23

First check, then believe. Is it really)