3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Raf9111 20.01.23 01:44 pm

Free offline game activation - Denuvo (The Callisto Protocol)

Spoiler I'm watching a lot of dissatisfied Denuva here) I
plan to buy the game, so the question is - will someone want to take an active? Free of course. On the day of release +/- 2 days, if anyone is interested, write here, we will contact you.
New applications are no longer accepted, there is already a very long queue.
ALL WHO ARE ADDED ON STEAM - UPDATE THE STEAM CLIENT SO YOU CAN BE ADDED TO THE CHAT!

Updated 30.11:
so by the current moment the list looks like this:)
kurskiy - added.
2) Deive2K
3) Kartonkratos - I couldn't find you by nickname.
4) Eugene F.
5) 13Mix13 - added.
6) KnDiman - sent a request.
7) solo-mon - added.
8) svavit - sent you an application.
9) RaptoR BTR - added.
10) Lex-one - added.
11) rutto13
14) BLATNOY1
15) aorvolpral
16) cjlogistic - added.
17) deathrocketandme - added.
18) zveroboy228 - added.
19) Chosen Beliar - added.
20) Joker978
21) Dasdag - sent an invite
22) meDeviJI - added.

At the moment, this is all, but I already see that I have accumulated dofiga.
Due to the peculiarities of Denuvo, it will be possible to activate everyone within 4-6 days, most likely.
So please be patient. If I had the opportunity, I would work with everyone in a day, but Denuva usually does not allow this. although there are exceptions, we'll see.
Now I’ll ask everyone who unsubscribed to add me as a friend on Steam (there is a link in the profile). In a couple of days I hope everyone will read and add. when you add - write your nickname on the playground so that I know who is who.
Most likely tomorrow I will write instructions here for those who have never activated. if anyone has a ready one on hand, you can drop it in a pm, if not, I’ll write by hand, no problem)
Most likely I’ll start activating on the night of December 2-3, if the first ones on the list are online, then we’ll write off in the afternoon. I will unsubscribe to everyone in turn from the list, catch your online.

If you have questions - ask.
To be sure, the message is duplicated both in the subject and in the header

All the best

Updated 01.12.
below under the spoiler all the info

Spoilerinstruction for activation:
For all this you need to download the game from "places not so remote". Download not a preload version, but a RELEASE version, which will appear there on the 2nd in the evening. (saves a ton of time when activated, prepare the game please). AnyDesk will also be needed, prepare it too.
1. Download the new Steam client (steam.exe file) to any folder.
2. Make sure the main steam client is closed!
2. Run this file, it will download all the necessary library, after which it will start asking you to enter an account or register a new one. We do nothing, close the window.
3. In our new steam folder there is a steamapps folder, in it we create a common folder (it should look like this: steamappscommon)
5. download Steam-rip games via torrent.
4. In the common folder we throw the folder with the downloaded game (the name must match the name of the folder in steam, in my case it looks like this D:gamesSteamsteamappscommonThe Callisto Protocol)
5. Give me data for remote access on the PC via AnyDesk.
ON THIS your actions so far (!) end. that's all you need. But for clarity, I will sign what happens next.
6. I launch the game executable.
7. The Steam login window starts, I enter the details of my account on which the game was purchased. We go into Steam, the client picks up the previously downloaded game from the folder, downloads the necessary one if necessary.
8. Run the game. We reach the menu, turn off the game. In the steam settings, we put it in offline mode. Turn off Steam. the activation process is now complete.

HOW TO PLAY?
When you start the game, a sign will pop up to enter the network or offline mode. Here, in strict order, we press offline mode !!!! and enjoy the game.

points requiring attention:
Also, do not forget that you can run only one steam client. if you go to your main account, close your offline account and back off!
when playing, do not transfer your account to online mode - the activation will fail
. If you change the components of the computer, the activation will fail.
Update Windows - activation will fly off.
Update video card drivers

This game is played in 14 hours, you can slowly master it in a week, and for someone over the weekend, try not to carry out any unnecessary manipulations with the computer. Do not forget that you save your waiting time of several months before hacking the game, as well as a couple of thousand rubles if you consider buying the game. so take it seriously and enjoy a game that is likely to be more than just a passerby. If this time everything goes well and with a buzz, then in the future I promise to return with this initiative for other games.

P.S. check the list above, I marked the ones I added on steam. If you didn't give your nickname, I can't identify you. because the incentive added a couple of people more than those who said their nicknames.
221 Comments
Sort by:
L
Lex one 20.01.23

Raf9111
If you have a free seat, I wouldn't mind taking it.

s
svavit 20.01.23

Raf9111
Ehh, I would also like such an asset, maybe I could offer something in return

r
rutto13 20.01.23

too

R
Raf9111 20.01.23

so by the current moment the list looks like this:
1) kurskiy
2) Deive2K
3) Kartonkratos
4) Eugene F.
5) 13Mix13
6) KnDiman
7) Fad454
8) svavit
9) RaptoR BTR - I didn't understand the meaning of your comment, but just in case I'm writing down.
10) Lex-one
11) rutto13
At the moment that's all, but I already see that it's normal.
Due to the nature of Denuvo, it will most likely be possible to activate everyone within 3 days.
Now I’ll ask everyone who unsubscribed to add me as a friend on Steam (there is a link in the profile). In a couple of days I hope everyone will read and add. when you add - write your nickname on the playground so that I know who is who.
Most likely tomorrow I will write instructions here for those who have never activated. if anyone has a ready one on hand, you can drop it in a pm, if not, I’ll write by hand, no problem)
Most likely I’ll start activating on the night of December 2-3, if the first ones on the list are online, then we’ll write off in the afternoon. I will unsubscribe to everyone in turn from the list, catch your online.

If you have questions - ask.
To be sure, the message is duplicated both in the subject and in the header

D
Dakini 20.01.23

Raf9111
You can then write your impressions of the game, I also think whether to take offline activation or not.

k
kurskiy 20.01.23

Raf9111 Sent the
application. Nick matches both there and there.

R
Raptor BTR 20.01.23

Raf9111
Never did activation. Would it be better to do it on a twink, or is it possible to do it on a basis? Nick YoD

B
BLATNOY1 20.01.23

Go and write me down.

s
svavit 20.01.23

Raf9111
Soryan I can't add as a friend and write to Steam because my account does not meet the requirements :(
If it is possible to add me as a friend, I would be grateful, my nickname in Steam: vitaliysupermen12345
If it's not difficult, accept an invitation to friends from my friend in the incentive GreeN -GhoST, this is an invitation to a chat where we can write off, my nickname in the incentive is vitaliysupermen12345, in this chat you can add me as a friend
Or follow this link, the link to the chat: https://s.team/chat/ncjLYgnT

13Mix13 20.01.23

Raf9111
Sent an invitation, nickname - MixRW.
Never activated before.

a
aorvolpral 20.01.23

Can you still be on the list?

L
Lex one 20.01.23

Raf9111
Added, nickname Vasya.

c
cjlogistic 20.01.23

I would like too! Nickname spiderman326

K
KnDiman 20.01.23

I have a situation like svavit, my account does not meet the requirements, if you can add me as a friend please, my nickname on Steam: d.cnyaz3v

d
deathrocketandme 20.01.23

Hello, I would not mind, but the question is only about the activation process. How does it happen?
I sent an invitation to friends, the nickname is just a dot, literally a dot.

k
kurskiy 20.01.23

deathrocketandme
Yes, instructions would be nice :)

B
Beliar's Chosen 20.01.23

Dear Raf9111, I would like to receive an activation key. I would be very grateful) My nickname on Steam is exactly the same as here. Already sent a friend request.

z
zveroboy228 20.01.23

Can I also activate a kind person. my nickname in steam: __1_Zveroboy__1__

K
Kartonkratos 20.01.23

Raf9111
My nickname in steam is SNEAK94EVIL

J
Joker978 20.01.23

I won't refuse if possible. I don't believe this is true these days, but still.