3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Raf9111 20.01.23 01:44 pm

Free offline game activation - Denuvo (The Callisto Protocol)

Spoiler I'm watching a lot of dissatisfied Denuva here) I
plan to buy the game, so the question is - will someone want to take an active? Free of course. On the day of release +/- 2 days, if anyone is interested, write here, we will contact you.
New applications are no longer accepted, there is already a very long queue.
ALL WHO ARE ADDED ON STEAM - UPDATE THE STEAM CLIENT SO YOU CAN BE ADDED TO THE CHAT!

Updated 30.11:
so by the current moment the list looks like this:)
kurskiy - added.
2) Deive2K
3) Kartonkratos - I couldn't find you by nickname.
4) Eugene F.
5) 13Mix13 - added.
6) KnDiman - sent a request.
7) solo-mon - added.
8) svavit - sent you an application.
9) RaptoR BTR - added.
10) Lex-one - added.
11) rutto13
14) BLATNOY1
15) aorvolpral
16) cjlogistic - added.
17) deathrocketandme - added.
18) zveroboy228 - added.
19) Chosen Beliar - added.
20) Joker978
21) Dasdag - sent an invite
22) meDeviJI - added.

At the moment, this is all, but I already see that I have accumulated dofiga.
Due to the peculiarities of Denuvo, it will be possible to activate everyone within 4-6 days, most likely.
So please be patient. If I had the opportunity, I would work with everyone in a day, but Denuva usually does not allow this. although there are exceptions, we'll see.
Now I’ll ask everyone who unsubscribed to add me as a friend on Steam (there is a link in the profile). In a couple of days I hope everyone will read and add. when you add - write your nickname on the playground so that I know who is who.
Most likely tomorrow I will write instructions here for those who have never activated. if anyone has a ready one on hand, you can drop it in a pm, if not, I’ll write by hand, no problem)
Most likely I’ll start activating on the night of December 2-3, if the first ones on the list are online, then we’ll write off in the afternoon. I will unsubscribe to everyone in turn from the list, catch your online.

If you have questions - ask.
To be sure, the message is duplicated both in the subject and in the header

All the best

Updated 01.12.
below under the spoiler all the info

Spoilerinstruction for activation:
For all this you need to download the game from "places not so remote". Download not a preload version, but a RELEASE version, which will appear there on the 2nd in the evening. (saves a ton of time when activated, prepare the game please). AnyDesk will also be needed, prepare it too.
1. Download the new Steam client (steam.exe file) to any folder.
2. Make sure the main steam client is closed!
2. Run this file, it will download all the necessary library, after which it will start asking you to enter an account or register a new one. We do nothing, close the window.
3. In our new steam folder there is a steamapps folder, in it we create a common folder (it should look like this: steamappscommon)
5. download Steam-rip games via torrent.
4. In the common folder we throw the folder with the downloaded game (the name must match the name of the folder in steam, in my case it looks like this D:gamesSteamsteamappscommonThe Callisto Protocol)
5. Give me data for remote access on the PC via AnyDesk.
ON THIS your actions so far (!) end. that's all you need. But for clarity, I will sign what happens next.
6. I launch the game executable.
7. The Steam login window starts, I enter the details of my account on which the game was purchased. We go into Steam, the client picks up the previously downloaded game from the folder, downloads the necessary one if necessary.
8. Run the game. We reach the menu, turn off the game. In the steam settings, we put it in offline mode. Turn off Steam. the activation process is now complete.

HOW TO PLAY?
When you start the game, a sign will pop up to enter the network or offline mode. Here, in strict order, we press offline mode !!!! and enjoy the game.

points requiring attention:
Also, do not forget that you can run only one steam client. if you go to your main account, close your offline account and back off!
when playing, do not transfer your account to online mode - the activation will fail
. If you change the components of the computer, the activation will fail.
Update Windows - activation will fly off.
Update video card drivers

This game is played in 14 hours, you can slowly master it in a week, and for someone over the weekend, try not to carry out any unnecessary manipulations with the computer. Do not forget that you save your waiting time of several months before hacking the game, as well as a couple of thousand rubles if you consider buying the game. so take it seriously and enjoy a game that is likely to be more than just a passerby. If this time everything goes well and with a buzz, then in the future I promise to return with this initiative for other games.

P.S. check the list above, I marked the ones I added on steam. If you didn't give your nickname, I can't identify you. because the incentive added a couple of people more than those who said their nicknames.
221 Comments
Sort by:
k
kurskiy 20.01.23

Gorilla90
What language do you speak now, balabolka? :)

M
Magnum 500 20.01.23

Only a pirate)) Even for nothing, activation is not needed)

R
Raf9111 20.01.23

Gorilla90 Get
off my topic. what kind of 500 rubles are you talking about here? I didn’t take money from anyone and only now I started doing the first activations. balabol further. give proofs, please, where did I get money from you? I already wrote many days ago that the recruitment was closed and who I took on the "first wave" I have everything in the Steam chat. contact anyone on the list and find out how much money I rip off. balabolishche. shame is simple.

R
Raf9111 20.01.23

and yes, I fell out for 2 days, excuse me - the weekend. again - in the incentive explained everything to everyone. I am not obliged to anyone, I do it free of charge and on enthusiasm, that's all. so if you don't like it, don't keep it. those who are not in a hurry - they have already waited and started to receive what they signed up for.

s
svavit 20.01.23

Gorilla90 You drive the
dude, he really activated me for free, though I had a problem with the PC, but this is already my problem, and so he performs activations for free and honestly and no 500r as you say did not ask for anything, so you ba ** 0l just simply or are you a huckster who is unhappy with what a person does for thanks? maybe you yourself are the huckster who wanted to make assets for money, so to speak, to hunker down here? but something went wrong?)) so I decided to slander a person, but I yay, how is it not beautiful

L
Lex one 20.01.23

Activated for me today for free, spent 2 actives on me.
Thank you kind person.

R
Raf9111 20.01.23

I see in our Steam chat that someone hasn’t been there for 2-4 days already. I will activate all those who will unsubscribe there in the next couple of days, whom I will see on the network at least, then I will probably take someone else, so far I don’t promise and I don’t answer new requests to anyone, so if your message is in a personal or in incentive without an answer - there are dozens of you now. this does not mean "no", it only means - be patient and if you do not burn - the turn will come to you.

in the future (and I see that such an action is a success) everything will be different already, more organized.

K
KnDiman 20.01.23

Everything works, thank you very much GiraFFka for activating it)) And everyone who said that he asks for money or we can’t wait, I’ll say - “You shouldn’t have believed that there are good people, you did everything for free” . I am very glad to go to play)))

k
k0803833 20.01.23

we disperse, this is a kidnyak. There is no way to add. I wrote here - it's useless. why create it here?

B
BLATNOY1 20.01.23

Raf9111
I am 14 on the list. You can delete. Got it on Ps5. Thank you. You are doing a good job.

R
Raf9111 20.01.23

k0803833
where is the scam, be specific, and do not throw empty words. where are you unable to join? if you thought that I would inflate the wish list to 100 people endlessly, then you were mistaken. too many applicants, I wrote that for the time being I am covering a new set. where did you write and when? yesterday? 5 days after I wrote "set is closed" because several dozen people have already unsubscribed? well done. re-read the topic, re-read the first message, I duplicate the information everywhere.

Those with a head understand that organizing all this is not a matter of five minutes, I have spent and will continue to spend hours of my personal time just to please PG users who, for any reason, I don’t care what, cannot play the license . And to listen to such comments from ungrateful bottoms is simply ridiculous to me. You can delete your application and "disperse". just to spite you, I will take everyone who still wants to, everyone who unsubscribed all the days before you in this topic, to once again poke your nose into how life can teach not to judge people by themselves. best wishes.

R
Raf9111 20.01.23

BLATNOY1
got it, okay.

k
kurskiy 20.01.23

Raf9111 activated, free of charge. Proof:
Spoiler
And the resentment of Gorilla90 seems to be really a fake look-look, which was not allowed to earn.

K
KnDiman 20.01.23

The game is the first really nextgen in the picture, the optimization is not so bad, on my horror 1650super / I310100f / 16gb with FSR and average graphics almost always 60 frames, rarely freezes. You do not forget only 5 activations per day, we are those who were in the chat from the very beginning 19 people, of which those who really wanted and waited received everything today. A strange situation EMPRESS slanders everyone and takes $500 at the same time - they idolize it, here a person gives the game to others for free, wasting his time and at the same time slanders him.

k
kurskiy 20.01.23

KnDiman
So the losers who missed the topic, and then it was too late, well, like a look-look, who was banned for trying to sell activations, so he decided to come back and blame Raf9111 under a fake. I went through this, somehow participated in the HyperPC competition, got a mouse, keyboard and pad. So I caught so many messages later that I was a bot, a Hyper employee, a dummy, etc. :) Klava, by the way, died a year later, and there was no guarantee for it.

K
KnDiman 20.01.23

kurskiy
It was necessary to sprinkle with holy water, I knew what it was going to))

k
kurskiy 20.01.23

KnDiman
I have my own faith, in technology. I gave it to my brother, 16 switches are not "called", new ones even with Ali 2000 rubles. In short, I'm sitting on the Redracon for the same 3 pieces and somehow got used to it :) By the way, I filled it with not holy cola, took a new one, then waited for the switches and changed it. I'm a fan of mechanics, membrane keyboards are crap :)

s
svavit 20.01.23

k0803833
I couldn't add myself because my account does not meet the requirements, I wrote my Steam nickname here and Raf9111 added me as a friend, invited me to chat and activated, so don't lie!!!
Plus, there are a lot of people who want to get active and he already wrote that the acceptance of applications is still closed for activation, so everything is fair

k
kurskiy 20.01.23

svavit
Yes, everything is even, Raf well done!

I
ILLxGOD 20.01.23

k0803833 Of
course, I'm not an expert in all this, but even if I calculate everything purely. There are 21 people on the list (one was crossed out, he wrote it himself). The game came out on the 2nd, let's say he played the night and began to do activations from the 3rd. You can only do 5 per day. Well, so that 5 people come out in 3 days, 15 activations come out, and there are 21 in the list. Here, at least a day is still needed in order to activate people from the list. You just write your nickname, suddenly he is already preparing a list of next people. In any case, if it doesn't, well, okay.