3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Gomer9999TI 20.01.23 01:45 pm

Purchasing the game on Steam (Atomic Heart)

Here are your suggestions and ways to buy the game on Steam, for those who are ready to buy the game, but fundamentally do not want to contact VK Play!
9 Comments
Sort by:
s
sashok988 20.01.23

On the pay market, replenish the Steam wallet, and that's all, though you have to overpay.

L
Loken 20.01.23

sashok988 wrote:
On the pay market, replenish the Steam wallet, and that's all, though you have to overpay.
And then go to the page of the game in Steam and look at the inscription
"This product is not available in your region" :D
Here you need to change the region for the account to the region where the game is sold in Steam. How to do this - the first link in Google.
But I'm basically not going to do it. If something is not for sale, I'll wait for a hack and "buy" it in the "Khattab is alive" store. Or maybe the game will turn out to be a passing bullshit and you don’t even have to do this, and the maximum of watching someone else’s passage is enough purely for show.

V
Victor 20.01.23

Gomer9999TI
How will the key to buy. Or change the region in the incentive.

s
sashok988 20.01.23

Loken
I'm not going to buy it at all, I just told my friend how to replenish Steam.

s
saa0891 20.01.23

Gomer9999TI wrote:
ways to buy a game on steam,
I just don't understand what the problem could be, there are a lot of keys for different games, including Atomic Heart, the only question is the price.
In VK it costs 2500, and on pay ru and in other stores you will have to give at least 4 pieces, unless of course you consider offline activation, after the release of the game, of course, you can buy much cheaper.
https://megakeys.info/pc-games/search.php?searchstr=Atomic+Heart+

M
Maxim Grove 20.01.23

Gomer9999TI
If VK play is annoying, pay 4 grand. What problems

P
Pahant0Ss 20.01.23

through Turkey if:
standard 700 lire - 2500 rubles
gold edition with DLS 900 lire - 3250 rubles

M
Marshal Talyan McKirby II 20.01.23

As I understand it, the Steam Gift from Turkey to Steam with the Kazakh region will not work?
I do not want to change the region again.

b
barabear 20.01.23

Marshal Talyan McKirby III
Will not work, in the CIS in the incentive you can’t buy it anymore, respectively, and the Gift doesn’t work ...