3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MgVolkolak 13.09.19 02:13 am

Random bosses, random content \"great\" idea developers

Well, no, it had to guess - not to go to all the bosses, not to allow to see all the unique locations and characters in one pass.
In fact the player will not see all the unique content, but will fully load up random useless, same locations.
They held up to be honest, I'm such nonsense I have not seen.
After hearing this, no desire to go further there is the benefit of just five hours played.
39 Comments
Sort by:
N
NightHawkreal 13.09.19

Bagel, damn.

D
Ded MastDay 13.09.19

This, of course, it was necessary to create a separate topic. Write your thoughts here impressions of the game

W
WinChester 13.09.19

MgVolkolak
And how to give motivation to the replay value?

S
Stanislavich 13.09.19

WinЧестер
Take the example of the same Immortal, whose replay value is at a high enough level.
Or just heavy - with Soltow, I'm here. recently. re-passed HB-1, although the Remaster (of PTDE removed).
Want Morrowind to download and run.

For replay value you don't need a bagel. For replay value you need gaming variety and elegance of the game mechanics. For example - CU-2, which is quite good to play and in the 2020th year (Hello from the future).

N
NightHawkreal 13.09.19

By the way I agree, Souls I and did not pass, but he reygrobellet high, each character with his fighting style and tricks, each location has different - someone harder, someone easier.

d
dmsg 13.09.19

Yes, it's still fuck him. Now, if after restarting game company smart created the world, to come across NEW quests, bosses and weapons would be great. And then play a second time the same thing, purely on luck it all depends.
In General, if you want to see - it would have to replay many times. Fortunately it is very brief.

W
WinChester 13.09.19

Stanislavich
In fact, the problem of immortal, it is so tedious and boring that he quickly tired of me, so in this case Rogal with constantly new levels better

d
dmsg 13.09.19

WinЧестер
No there are no new levels. Just completed 2 campaigns in a row - same thing, gets caught 1-2 times per game another dungeon which will pass in 5 minutes, wow, what a variety. For those 5 minutes worth it to replay the whole day the same as yesterday.
It would be better added all at once. Although maybe this is a brilliant idea developers, make the alleged replayability, that game began to hatiti as immortal. The logic in this, but in practice it apparently works, because the gameplay of both games is the same.

I
IlovePS4 13.09.19

dmsg
I passed the first time the game, I was at the first location was the boss incendius - dragon fire for the second time now with the other boys walk by, they boss ENT, instead of dracona, so there is a generation of the world.

d
dmsg 13.09.19

IlovePS4
I know that there are a couple different bosses in each world. The weather is not particularly makes. On the earth dragon or ENT, in the swamps of the caster or shifty ass with tentacles, throwing mines. Still maybe a few dungeons do not match exactly. I'm talking about differences enough to swear, the main part of the game and the location - absolutely the same.

D
Ded MastDay 13.09.19

dmsg
I have in the marshes was shifty ass. The easiest boss for me. And with caster that falls?

d
dmsg 13.09.19

Grandfather Mastday
Modifier Roy - insects with corrosion damage in a radius of 20 meters. It is easier for shifty assholes.

D
Ded MastDay 13.09.19

dmsg
For me Roy has not given a gun the Defiler, not fashion.

d
dmsg 13.09.19

Grandfather Mastday
The wiki says that the Defiler give the boss The Harrow, which in the desert the Rum meet. To me such did not come across.

D
Ded MastDay 13.09.19

dmsg
And similarly, in the Russian localization - the Ripper. Notably, he I the ass that broke. I spent the last hour picking at it.

d
dmsg 13.09.19

Grandfather Mastday
I would be interested to see it, in the pulper of this, alas for 4 passing me such is not caught.

D
Ded MastDay 13.09.19

dmsg
And I Claviger not caught. So here it is the great and terrible random.

d
dmsg 13.09.19

Grandfather Mastday
Especially annoying when those bosses that are not normal weapons give. Rifle with clavigera as a whole a good replacement hunting.
The Defiler, as I understand it, is something like the Magnum.
Shotgun with ENT I got. As it is not impressive to be honest, though I do build 1 cartridge.
Where else then she should be the boss drop the crossbow bounce which 20% (against standard 5%) the likelihood of Crete and good damage. Judging by characteristics - imbaba thing. But I have this boss again is not caught.

D
Ded MastDay 13.09.19

dmsg
The good news is, around September 3 in new update, developed going to add to the game the adventure mode, in which it will be possible for one passage to see all the available content without the need of restarting the world.
Спойлерhttps://www.pcgamesn.com/remnant-from-the-ashes/adventure-mode

d
dmsg 13.09.19

Grandfather Mastday
Cool, finally, will wait therefore. And so you can go 10 times and still not see half of the game)