3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
VIKING 20.01.23 01:49 pm

Underground 2 vs Most Wanted

What's better?! Please tell me!
68 Comments
Sort by:
N
N1KO 20.01.23

U2 is better but MW is great too.

B
Bana21 20.01.23

ooh mod :)

F
Full Metal Chaos 20.01.23

MW has more pros than UN2, UNDERGROUND 2 is famous only for tuning.
I am for MW

F

"Brfxxccxxmnpcccclllmmnprxvclmnckssqlbb11116" and "Ezio Auditore aka nik gtasa [I'm waiting for EFLC on PC]", thanks, the topic was raised

N
N1KO 20.01.23

MW has more advantages than UN2
Justify.

S
Spaceman RF 20.01.23

Underground 2 is the best game in the series (IMHO)

B
Bana21 20.01.23

I remember starting with U2, so for me it is the best, MW first I didn’t like it .. then somehow medium = then nothing = I began to love each series of NSF and now when Fden is still trying to do something for MW, I began to like it even more. ..so I would distribute the ratio of the parts:

1.U2
2.MwCarbon

but everyone has a different taste mb who still prefers to play nfs Hot pursuit

F

N1KO Graph
:MW
Tuning:UN2
Music:MW
Cars:MW

B
Bana21 20.01.23

Music: MW
Cars: MW

I'm sorry but in U2 these two points are also good ... then out of 4 points in U2 there are 3 of them, which somehow hints ...

F

Banality, it's more modern there

F

...music and cars

B
Bana21 20.01.23

a few cars in modern times but without tuning yeah ... kamu music like ..

L
Lary Cross aka nick hande 20.01.23

normal difficult races, and in under2 the races were in difficulty for 3-year-olds (on hard) !!!
Yah? And Andera 2nd is much more difficult to play, as it seemed to me. And in MV you don’t feel any pressure from your opponents at all. Except in dueling races with dudes from the black list. + In addition, the turns in MV are comfortable, unlike Ander, where turns cannot be passed at high speed without a collision. It is easy to drive into the wonted bridge, you don’t need to have special driving skills, overcoming turns. Moreover, in Undergrpund 2 there is a drift where you can practice the skill of overcoming turns in a controlled skid.

Graphics: In Mv, the graphics are, of course, better, but that's natural, because it came out later.

Physics: MV is better. More advanced control of the car, "sense of speed" ... But the arcade is the arcade.

Gameplay: As for me, U2 is more diverse: You drive around the city at night in search of rivals, you can measure your skills at any time in an Outrun race with any city racer. A large selection of disciplines that are incomparably more interesting than in MV. You can diversify the course of the plot, and in MV you go like a fool, 10 races, 8 bets and gain a bunch of ratings to remove one racer from the black list. And so 15 times in a row. Of the innovations, I liked, of course, the cops. This is the undoubted and biggest plus of MV. It's fun to race with them and listen to their comments in the spirit of "dispatcher, call all available cars, we need to urgently stop this psycho!". Plus a voice answering machine. All these arcade tokens, IMHO, only get in the way.

Street racing: In this component, Ander undoubtedly does MV. And by a wide margin. The street racing scene at U2 was a success. A beautiful night city, racing in the middle of the night through the streets of the metropolis, neon lights, tuned sports cars decorated in radga colors, beautiful girls in miniskirts, a lot of spectators at the start. Hydraulics, illumination of nitrous oxide vapors and many more cool features that are far from being in MV ... Not to mention such a purely "street racing" discipline as drifting. In Mv, all this, unfortunately, is not. No neon, no girls, no spectators, some half-day races with weak riders. Shame, there are no words. Ander's biggest plus, I would even say, is a knockout.

Disciplines:
Underground 2 featured the following disciplines: Circuit Race, Sprint, Drag Racing, Drift, X Street, and URL (Underground Racing League).
Most Wanted features: Circuit Racing, Sprint, Drag Racing, Stopwatch, Fighter, and Elimination Races.
Now let's discuss. We will not touch the ring and the sprint, because they do not fundamentally differ in these games. Drag racing is better in Andera, it's hard to argue with that. The increased difficulty of shifting perfect gears in U2 and the scripted city cars in MV knock out this discipline from MV compared to Ander. Now let's deal with the added disciplines in the MV: 1) Stopwatch - a single race to overcome special stages in the allotted time. If you succeed, you win; if you don't, you lose. There is no special interest, you see! Boring, monotonous and tedious discipline. 2) Fighter - you need to show the maximum speed on certain sections of the route where police radars are installed. The one with the highest total speed wins. Well, it's original. 3) Elimination race - the last one to complete the cru is out of the race. Complete nonsense, in my opinion. The same ring race, only slightly improved. If you go first, then there are no differences from the ring race. As they say, the drain is counted.
Now the disciplines from Ander: 1) drift - the skill of passing turns in a controlled skid. In Ander, there are 2 types of drifting: drifting with rivals on a winding specially equipped track and solo drifting down the hills of Bayview. Make your own stunning skid - get more points. Whoever gets the most points wins. This discipline is an integral part of street racing, and why it was cut from the MV is not clear to me. Most users consider drifting to be their favorite discipline and Underground 2. 2) Street X - racing along a winding track with rivals. A lot of struggle, a sea of ​​drive, tension, nerves, fierce competition! And all this is X street. Original performance, you can’t say anything. 3) URL - professional league of racers. Here you can try your hand at a real race track. Increased number of rivals, only no traffic. An excellent and logical conclusion to the passed stage.
As you can see, U2 wins MV disciplines 4:1 (Drag, Drift, X Street and URL vs. Fighter in MV)

Plot: The plot in both games is very banal, the main focus of the developers is on racing. In U2 there is a beginning, an outset, but in MV there is a middle and an end. In general, the plots are pretty equal, and if the MV wins, then very little.

Tuning: Without a doubt, Underground 2 is king. More individual parts, vinyls, appliqués, body trims and other trinkets. And Dino/Perfomance Tuning allows you to fine-tune your car. MV never dreamed of it. In general, it is believed that the tuning from U2 is the best in the entire Need For Speed ​​series.

Soundtrack: Evaluating the collection of songs included in the game is a subjective matter. I personally think that in U2 he is better. More famous musicians, take Snoop Dogg and Xzibit for example... I liked a couple of songs so much that I even downloaded them to my phone.

Summarizing, we can say that for fans of racing with cops, unobtrusive driving, the wonted bridge is more suitable, of course. But for those who love the drive, the intensity of passions. adrenaline, street racing entourage - they will be crazy about U2.
In general, if we evaluate these games as a whole, then the advantage of Underground 2 is undeniable. Moreover, the main theme in both games is street racing. And the element of street racing in Ander the second is much better.

D
D0c_81 20.01.23

There are differences in graphics, time of day, types of tuning, in car models, the gameplay is different, the introduction of a chase mode like in Hot Pursuit.

G
GLUMA 20.01.23

nick hander aka Night Bloomer

I don't quite agree about the disciplines. According to you, U2 is just a chocolate bar. So you said that the elimination is the same circular race, only slightly modified. What is Street X and League? These are the same races in a circle, only the tracks are different. Yes, and with a lot of struggle, a sea of ​​drive, tension, nerves and fierce competition, you exaggerated, either they bang you or you bang. And the opponents, like idiots, crash into a piece of the turn (that is, into the corner, lol). As for music, I have the opposite opinion. I remember the songs from the MV much better (Skinny Man, Decadence mmmm)
Otherwise, I agree to some extent.

Both games are good. They are very different from each other, it makes no sense to compare them.

L
Lary Cross aka nick hande 20.01.23

GLUMA
As for the disciplines, I don't quite agree. According to you, U2 is just a chocolate bar. So you said that the elimination is the same circular race, only slightly modified.
That's it. The knockout races take place on the same (similar) tracks as the simple circuit race. Only with the difference that the last one to complete the circle is eliminated. On X Street, the tracks are special, with a lot of turns, the main thing in this race is the agility of the driver and the handling of the car. Therefore, the race is completely different. The URL also has a significant difference - a specially equipped race track, when simple ring races take place right on the streets of the city. Therefore, knockout races practically do not differ from ring races, and the URL and X street are somewhat different...

Yes, and with a lot of struggle, a sea of ​​drive, tension, nerves and fierce competition, you exaggerated, either they bang you or you bang.
Don't tell me... It happens that at the last turn you pull ahead and... a photo finish. This tension...

As for music, I have an opposite opinion. I remember the songs from the MV much better (Skinny Man, Decadence mmmm)
Otherwise, I agree to some extent.
Music is a subjective opinion, some like it, others don't.

F

a few modern cars but without tuning yeah... kamu music like..
Cars... I think MW wins;
I agree, both of them have good music)))
PS But NFS MOST WANTED IS BETTER

-
-VLD- 20.01.23

Most Wanted is better for graphics, interestingness, cars and
U2 cops just for tuning, well, for drifting)

R
Ru22 20.01.23

Most Wanted is better

w
wildstylo 20.01.23

to each his own =)
everywhere their pros and cons