3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
VIKING 20.01.23 01:49 pm

Underground 2 vs Most Wanted

What's better?! Please tell me!
68 Comments
Sort by:
-
-VLD- 20.01.23

Both are beautiful in their splendor)

S
SANEKK 20.01.23

Most Wanted is good for cops, U2 cars and tuning. It would be nice if cops were added to U2 :)

F
Full Metal Chaos 20.01.23

U2
wheelbarrows

U
Ukrop[Bull1] 20.01.23

In U2, tuning is good, but still Vantd Bridge :)

L
Leo_Rus 20.01.23

nick hander aka Night Bloomer, the second under doesn't have as much drive, a sense of speed and exciting chases from the cops at level 5 as in Most Wanted, there are no cops - this is a big minus of the under, at the expense of tuning in the Bridge - normal tuning! everything is beautiful and elegant at once, you don’t have to spend a lot of time on it like in Andera, for me in Most, tuning is not the main thing at all, the main thing is drive !! The music in both is excellent. although everyone has their own taste in music. Most does with the story and cool ending of the game. I like both games, but for me MW is still better .. IMHO

New topic | Subscribe

S
SANEKK 20.01.23

YaroslavNFSM
Yes, cars are half rubbish. Lamborghini, Ford GT, etc. These cars are not for street racing.

F

Yes, cars are half kuin
no
Lamborghini, Ford GT and so on. These cars are not for street racing.
The cars themselves are not shit, but yes, more such sports cars as supra, lancer, rx-7, etc.)
are needed in the bridge ) look good on the streets at night)

S
SANEKK 20.01.23

YaroslavNFSM
Yes, but think about it yourself, would you go to the races in real life (for example) on it? I would not.

Y
Yarik1983 20.01.23

In MW, auto physics is shit!!! The car accelerates jerkily, not smoothly! In NFSU2 (NFSU), the tachila accelerates smoothly, it makes drifts like a real one !!! The wheels are really spinning! In subsequent versions: MW, Carbon, ProStreet, the movement of the wheel is shown unnaturally. The Underground series is by far the best.

l
lady racer 20.01.23

Underground 2 is good in many ways, but I'll give my preference to Most Wanted.

S
SANEKK 20.01.23

The only good thing about MW is the cops and... the earl. Although in U2 she is also not so bad. Well, in principle, it makes no sense to compare games of different years.

-
-NeLegaL- 20.01.23

Most Wanted has an interesting plot, but Underground 2 has a lot of tuning. It's hard to say which is better.

F
FELI-X 20.01.23

U2 is better, although mv is also normal!

A
AlonS18 20.01.23

MV is better, although U2 is also a great toy

C
Carbon8909 20.01.23

Most Wanted to be cooler

F

Yes, but think for yourself, would you go in real life (for example) on it to the races? I would not.
I would have gone, only to begin with I would have changed the management to a more convenient one for me.

E
Egor Starling 20.01.23

Of NFS MostWanted and NFS Underground 2, I would choose NFS Underground 2!
He's better overall. More details, more beautiful cars, there is a level of difficulty.
And MostVanted is better only with the presence of the police. Sculpting Porsche and Lamborghini there was stupid, they don't even look with the previous NFS car series. I
prefer NFS Underground 2, definitely! =)

K
Kostya 45 20.01.23

Each game has its pros and cons, and how many people have so many opinions

U
Ukrop[Bull1] 20.01.23

Most Wanted

L
Lary Cross aka nick hande 20.01.23

U2. Most Wanted... I didn't even have the patience to play this game. Win a bunch of races, earn hundreds of thousands of crazy reputation points in order to remove the next barmaley from the black list ... It's so pathetic, boring and stupid ... In general, I reached the 7th place in the list and I was tired. Demolished this game.