3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
BAD666 20.01.23 01:49 pm

Prove Me Bramble (Diablo 2)

I can do it no question. But why is she to me?
Some ghostly chance of 15-21 aura and 25-50% damage! In any case, it can be assumed from neck brewing that
virtually any Bramble will be 16 aura-30%.
Given that the druid will have absolutely no FRW. It can only help in rare cases against barba.
And the opponents are shooting! It makes no sense to even think about bringing such a build to the tournament. It's like javoy without a bow and without Forti to come.
This build is generally better than Enigma. A bunch of hp, frw.
At the last moment I changed my mind about cooking it. Yes, I'm talking about the druid.
23 Comments
Sort by:
B
BAD666 20.01.23

Well, on the other hand, I'm worried about the damage to the druid. After all, if I put points into strength, then I can forget about Eni frw.

But.
Given my personal hatred for one barbarian (*wdw2), who by the way even sold me a bered gaze at the beginning of the season for sur. It would be possible to lower this sur to nowhere now. I used to shove beri myself. In order to kick him out of pvp or just to piss him off with a wolf druid. Only against the barbarian brew.

S
Sweety_Mustard 20.01.23

BAD666
and what - a wolf can kill someone there? Even if he's not wearing a bramble? By the way, do you wear a belt from Mavina?

B
BAD666 20.01.23

As I expected in general, here it is. 41 is so-so, better than nothing at all.

Thanks to everyone who took part in this heated discussion of armor. It was fun)

B
Bitard 20.01.23

BAD666 wrote:
But that's why she can
make me a Golem.

D
Doberman 20.01.23

Prove to me that there are armors in the game other than enigma that make sense.

S
Sweety_Mustard 20.01.23

Dobermn
Griswold armor jah it ber same.

j
jack7cat 20.01.23

Dobermn
Dober, salam )
Tyrael forgot - elites and folders are best suited for chat. )

D
Doberman 20.01.23

jack7cat
well, this is the top variak for the bum forty. not the whole season is to fly in it.

j
jack7cat 20.01.23

Dobermn
Doberman, Playground guys show creativity in builds: Tesla, no longer being a bum, was somehow looking for either himself or a measure Turret with + 100% damage against demons - it’s clear that I had to work hard with the search, since hucksters they went berserk with the Nubas, starting to break prices for them, and the Turrets did not suit us in any way. )

B
Bitard 20.01.23

Dobermn wrote:
Prove to me that there are armors in the game besides enigma, in which there is a sense
of VIper (casts), treachery (ias). Karoch, any armor with a useful mod that is missing on Enigma. Even twitch is more useful than enigma in certain situations.
Spoiler Tyrael is just a rare item, the practical use hangs around zero.

a
aaaaaSHKA 20.01.23

Bitard wrote:
Tyrael is just a rare item, practical use hangs around zero.
Oh those noobs.
If INDESTRUCTABLE is written on the armor, then the Persian in this armor is immortal.

j
jack7cat 20.01.23

Bitard
Bitard, also Ormus 15% cold +3 Blizzard goes well on the corresponding building, plus a 5/5 stone can be sanded there. )

D
Doberman 20.01.23

Bitard
, these mods are useful, but not more useful than eni, alas. Any build in the game on enigma is going to be the most successful (any adequate build, all sorts of amks and wolves are not like that).
Twitch is more useful in conditions when you are a homeless person. Sorka, like any char, can collect max block without pumping dex and without removing enigma. If you are a bum, then it's better to just have a non-max block and finish it off as you collect your gear. and so with any build.

B
Bitard 20.01.23

Dobermn Sorca
, like any char, can collect max block without pumping dex and without removing enigma I
highly doubt it. If that were the case, everyone would be doing block forty vipers and not sweating. And with enigma, both the block and casts sag. Here, either take off the cross, or put on underpants - one of two things.

j
jack7cat 20.01.23

Bitard wrote:
Sorka, like any char, can collect max block without downloading dex and without removing enigma
Bitard, for fun, I checked these bold words of Playground's father, and Dobir did not deceive: you can collect sorka without investing in str / dex with Enigma, Stormshield and 75% block at level 98. At 99 already 74% shows. The charks in the inventory are also without dex, so that everything is fair. ) I put another 120 fcr and 86 fhr there for order, and all 500 stats, for joy, banged into a vita - a request for you to check out the body kit. )
https://maxroll.gg/d2/d2planner/pg0106im

B
Bitard 20.01.23

jack7cat
Dexterity 213, 75% block, at level 98
Doubtful. I’ll add there that it’s theoretically possible to find a similar hoop and amulet, but in practice it turns out the opposite: I myself have been looking for a hoop 2/20/2/dex for forty since the beginning of this season, so far no offers have been received.

S
Sweety_Mustard 20.01.23

Bitard
there are still rings fekaer 20 dex ...

In my opinion, usually such a block assembly is made with ~ 50% of the block, firk still stank because of this - like, shit and half measures. Moreover, he argued with the dobir - he apparently forgot already when he played d2. I forgot too ;D

k
kelnorim 20.01.23

In the hereditor, you can not download anything at all, yes.
The non-block cap is really a half-measure.
Played yesterday. I keep you informed.

D
Doberman 20.01.23

Bitard
all - bums. I did when I couldn't fly with 60% - it plays much better than 75% in shitty clothes. fbr and hfr are more important than the percentage of the block in a real duel, in PMV the value of the block, on the contrary, the lower the better.

nothing sags at all. at the same time, you don’t sag much in terms of fatness and damage with fhr, you don’t need to play like passive shit.
Last season there were three pvp chars without dex in the quality, one of them (forty) had a bit of strength pumped in just because in terms of numbers it turns out to be more profitable than collecting it with gear, even perf. It was ideally played, although I played 95% of these charms without a block and did not experience any problems, but sometimes I put on a block of dollars for fun to rape, but it's boring.

in the scenario of a bum, he wouldn’t pump the block at all and wouldn’t collect it with gear, he would collect max fat content and play on skill, it’s a little more difficult than playing with one button, but in the future it’s 100 times more useful and a million times more interesting. plus a universal charm.

no other armor fits into this concept, for any character. a spell that changes other armors will always be more subtle and less skillful a priori, because the approach is a dead end.

B
Bitard 20.01.23

Dobermn wrote:
everything is homeless
Stump is clear, if you have almost unlimited access to nishtyaks like enigmas, boards, hoops, then you can bend homeless people even without a block, you are just fatter. But the homeless are the majority and they have to invent simple ways to win purely mechanically.
Spoiler Homeless people can live without ylyta. Ylita without homeless people - no.
Sweety_Mustard wrote:
there are also rings fekaer 20 dex ...
Such rings can be welded, only 2 modes are rolled. But then mana, damage and even a little hp from bo will fall. But something similar to such a hoop falls once every thousand years. And the amulet is also wonderful, it’s real to cook, but it’s already 3 mods to twist.
Dobermn wrote:
in the scenario of the bum, he would not have pumped the block at all and would not have collected it with his gear
The chest is free, why not?
Dobermn wrote:
a spell that changes other armors will always be more subtle and less skillful a priori, because the dead-end approach The dead
-end approach is just the same, when everyone is in enigmas and everyone roughly understands who wins whom and with what probability with equal skill. One of the main features of d2 is the variability of the body kit: by putting on a free twitch and picking up a bit of a block, a skinny crooked-armed close (I, a case from practice), which a fat barbarian jerked off on cd before, can turn the game 180 degrees. Why should I give it up for the sake of a small group of nerds who HAVE FUCKED?
Spoiler And in general, in the yard of patriotism, traditional values ​​and goida, and all these fair, fpk and other zadrot chushatin, as you know, were invented by all sorts of eurogays, burghers and other enemies. It's time to cancel, and for propaganda - a ban!