3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
BAD666 20.01.23 01:49 pm

Prove Me Bramble (Diablo 2)

I can do it no question. But why is she to me?
Some ghostly chance of 15-21 aura and 25-50% damage! In any case, it can be assumed from neck brewing that
virtually any Bramble will be 16 aura-30%.
Given that the druid will have absolutely no FRW. It can only help in rare cases against barba.
And the opponents are shooting! It makes no sense to even think about bringing such a build to the tournament. It's like javoy without a bow and without Forti to come.
This build is generally better than Enigma. A bunch of hp, frw.
At the last moment I changed my mind about cooking it. Yes, I'm talking about the druid.
23 Comments
Sort by:
D
Doberman 20.01.23

Bitard
in your case does not need all this, it doesn’t affect anything on forty, she’s super fat at the expense of the EU, all she needs is to gain max skills for damage and that’s it.
and in general, there are no Persians in the game, which are highly dependent on top gear, between free Persian and overexpensive, the difference in fat content is max 5-10%. and the damage of almost all builds does not depend on the top of the gear.

this is so, perfodrochestvo for yourself, there is no practical benefit. when you know how to play without cancer blocks, you don't care if you have 3500hp or 3200.
Bitard wrote:
The chest is free, why not?
a waste of time and you constantly forget to replace it, you will merge because of this. each set of gear distinguishes the strategies of the game, you need to change them, because of this you need to learn more. it’s easier to masturbate one country that is the best and play only it, don’t care that it takes more time, but the output is profit.
in the chest, gear for current resists is needed.

Bitard wrote:
One of the main features of d2 is the variability of the body kit,
the variability of the body kit is in no way able to affect
Bitard wrote:
when everyone is in enigmas and everyone roughly understands who wins whom and with what probability with equal skill
it's just a waste of time. mb against a noob it will work, who has become accustomed to you and does not take out at all against other game styles, but playing to be able to play you will also take you out due to pretense against any shit.

Bitard wrote:
Why should I forego this in favor of a small group of nerds who HAVE BEEN
because it is a short-sighted decision. this will help you kill some nubobarb and you will think that you are an atets and easy to bend all the babrs. and then a person who knows how to play will come into the game and you will realize that you wasted a lot of time on this shit and masturbating such a strategy.
If the goal is to defeat someone specific and calm down, then the idea as a whole is viable. If the goal is to learn how to kill everyone, then productivity is not enough.

j
jack7cat 20.01.23

BAD666 wrote:
on the other hand, I'm worried about the damage to the druid
Dobir, I suddenly realized that Okun, when creating the topic, asked him to prove the usefulness of Bramble, and the folders went to a different plane and prove the usefulness of Enigma to him. )
We need some paternal advice or parting words from you to Okun so that the damage to the druid does not take place. )

D
Doberman 20.01.23

jack7cat
can't be cured