3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SipulkaKast 20.01.23 01:51 pm

Oblivion and multiplayer (The Elder Scrolls 4: Oblivion)

Zadaraste! Who installed the mod for online play? And how does it work? Not buggy? And are there other similar programs? What are their names? And where can they be downloaded? Will there be multiplayer in TES 5?
84 Comments
Sort by:
O
Odawing 20.01.23

oblivion reborn you need to make a serv there with a new client just load any save game without plugs except oblivion reborn.esp and fast travel go to the imperial city to the palace there is a huge person Lord Dracus and say take off and still need obse 0016

s
some creature 20.01.23

and I also opened my website and I am recruiting admins and assistants who can help my hands don’t reach
. If you have the opportunity to open a hanger factory, you don’t have to open it.

O
Odawing 20.01.23

no, right now I just have a lot of things to do, but just do it for a long time I wanted to open

O
Odawing 20.01.23

everything works

O
Odawing 20.01.23

but the bastard esm does not synchronize well

O
Odawing 20.01.23

hard to improve

g
good morning 20.01.23

Sax idea.

:)

c
calling 20.01.23

Another site about Oblivion online https://obliviononline.com/
Unlike MULTITES 4, it is developing. I climbed the site - another more or less stable version was promised at the end of August - let's see what happens.

A
ANDYANDREY 20.01.23

of course, it is unlikely that they hope for a working multiplayer when it is completed .. but still it is worth hoping

N
Neo6555 20.01.23

People who play? Write soap or IP to connect and time

O
Odawing 20.01.23

in principle, all the errors and shortcomings are obvious, but it is impossible to collect

O
Odawing 20.01.23

All multiplayers are based on oblivion.esm synchronization and the server is an intermediary, so it doesn't work !!!! it is necessary to load a single esm and disable all other files automatically then it will be a good idea.

A
Aischa 20.01.23

A few months ago I wanted to connect one gadget for Oblivion. It's called Oblivion Reborn Server. who went (fully earned), please describe here how you did it

b
bowmen08 20.01.23

http://mtes.ru/oblivion/multiplayer/

such a problem: I do everything according to the instructions, only the multiplayer file is included from the additions, but when re-synchronizing with the game, it gives out the same: "Failed to find injection point!". at the time of synchronization, the Persian was in Imperial City. game - license, from 1C (even before the "Golden Edition", with English voice acting).

O
Odawing 20.01.23

Reborn and multites are laguchie you will not be able to interact with another player at best, you just look at him !!!!!

G
Garrus-1994 20.01.23

nah this multiplayer is needed and without it the norms to play(

O
Odawing 20.01.23

It's boring to be alone...

O
Odawing 20.01.23

Reborn corpse!!!

c
crysishacker 20.01.23

here on this topic we can discuss servers and their ip addresses

c
crysishacker 20.01.23

my IP is 192.168.1.2 and you don't need to change the port, but I'll write you 41805, this is the port