3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mind_Flow 20.01.23 03:03 pm

Your feedback and reviews for the game (IXION)

Share your feedback on the game. This is not a topic for discussing the game - here you need to write only your personal impressions of the game.
37 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kirill Voksner 20.01.23

Who liked Frostpunk, like Ixion.

L
LancNoDance 20.01.23

Beginning of the game.
- We selected the best of the best, put them on a modern ship.
-engage
-land everything
-ALL CREW TURNS INTO EMOTIONALLY UNSTABLE TEENAGERS.
-Earth is no more, get -1 trust
-We've been in the solar system for too long, this does not heal the wound about the death of the earth, get -1
-jump to another system.
-we left our home, get -1
-we are too long in one place we want to jump further, get -1
-someone from the crew dies get -1 -because of
the ratio of population loss to growth get -1
-embittered, get -2 !!!
-Bund!!!
-Because of the riot, the warehouse with grub does not work - WE WANT TO EAT! FEED US! -1
-Commander! do you remember that we left the earth? WE WILL NEVER SEE FAMILY STARS AGAIN, - 1
- Dead Earth Syndrome, -1 -

I stop supplying the ship with metal, building 0, finally everyone is silent.

D
Decadent 20.01.23

LancNoDance
They also manage to get injured at every turn. How can you blow up an insect farm 🤯

D
Decadent 20.01.23

Great oppressive atmosphere, which is perfectly emphasized by music and sounds. But the ship's staff really infuriates. "We don't want to eat insects" and other whining is surprising. Do you have a choice?

G
GR81 20.01.23

LancNoDance
I've lost this "cactus" all over, on the 4th jump I'll also catch up with a baba -_- in general, a toy to humiliate the players.

E
EvilRabbit 20.01.23

LancNoDance
is still constant depletion of the hull, due to jumps and opening sectors, plus if the building is on fire, then immediately another -20 loss
Kirill Voksner
is not at all, this craft is not even close to frostpunk,

this is some kind of simulator of whining and fines, logic is zero ... and the player himself must suffer while playing it ...
there was hope for something suitable, but the campaign is not fate ...

J
J_A_C_K 20.01.23

How to open technology level 2?

D
Decadent 20.01.23

J_A_C_K complete
all core research of the first circle of technologies

A
AndreySol 20.01.23

EvilRabbit
Lately, the whole game industry is "not destiny". Except for Sabnavtika, it's all vyser on vyser. And donation wankers for the most imbecile...

J
J_A_C_K 20.01.23

Dekadent
did just that, I already explored all the circles, but I don’t see the second level, because of this I got up in the development of the base ...

B
BEELINEUA 20.01.23

J_A_C_K The
same, technology level 2 is not available, and all researches are studied.

A
AndreySol 20.01.23

I played this vyser.
The first three systems were full of cryocapsules, so somehow I didn’t think about packing more of them. In the fourth system - not a single cryocapsule, well, somehow survived. In the fifth system - again, not a single cryocapsule, and taking into account the constantly occurring accidents, in which, albeit little by little, people still die, it has come to the point that the strength of the hull and the gamemover have simply ended. And there are no saves in the third system, I just didn’t think that there would be such an ass with cryocapsules. It turns out to start NI? Come on ..., I saw it in a coffin. The non-human who was hired to rivet such a plot is a beastly degenerate.
That's the whole review.

a
alexisbn 20.01.23

AndreySol
Not so simple. If you fill up more than 250 capsules, people will start whining. More than 500 capsules and you will go into such a minus that you will collapse on the second system. Therefore, I decided to wait a bit for patches (if any). Let's fix the balance a bit

A
Alexmad 20.01.23

What is the issue
There are areas with bad weather. So ships fall apart even with improvements.
Can you somehow make a ban on flights in such areas? He hesitated to create ships.
As soon as the resource in the safe area runs out, the cargo ship automatically rushes to the danger zone and F.

n
nodas 20.01.23

Can buildings be rotated when placed in this game? or is this another brilliant idea to humiliate the player?

A
AndreySol 20.01.23

nodas
Well so "R" use. In general, this should be looked at in the control settings.
Alexmad
Another insanity from the developers: what the hell is the weather like in a vacuum??? Weather is a property of the planet's atmosphere. For resource collection points, there is a switch in the upper left corner "Ignore". So set them up so that they do not climb into bad zones.

C
Carbo Mining 20.01.23

Alexmad first click here

C
Carbo Mining 20.01.23

Alexmad

then here

A
Alexmad 20.01.23

Carbo Mining
Thank you!

D
Dragon Furry 20.01.23

alexisbn
Just do not keep a whole load of capsules, but leave 200-220 pieces. The rest is better to defrost. I ended up with over 3,000 people and everyone was Satisfied.