3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mind_Flow 20.01.23 03:03 pm

Your feedback and reviews for the game (IXION)

Share your feedback on the game. This is not a topic for discussing the game - here you need to write only your personal impressions of the game.
37 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dragon Furry 20.01.23

Dekadent It is
enough for everyone to be Happy and not overworked and there will be no injuries. I didn't have a single injury in the whole game. Only 3-4 people died on the Planets.

a
alexisbn 20.01.23

Dragon Furry
Where can I get so much iron? I clean everything up from the system and on the third chapter I die because of the case. Difficult to balance. Something constantly goes wrong. The game is clearly not designed for a thoughtful and slow game, here you have to run quests.

z
z8TiREX8z 20.01.23

alexisbn
The game is just designed for a thoughtful and slow game. To begin with, you need to really thoughtfully approach everything, starting from the first chapter. Immediately you vacuum the sector and collect all the iron. You also need to study technologies, such as for mining ships to extract more resources. The next step is to study the waste disposal plant, I had two plants that gave 50 alloys each. Well, of course, the political center, which makes it possible to store waste. Waste is given by many buildings, even housing, not to mention the insect farm. Then you study technologies so that factories use less waste. Just two such plants will ensure the continuous production of alloys in order to repair the ship non-stop. At the last chapter, it turned out that I had 4 thousand alloys, and 3 thousand iron, Well, for several thousand all sorts of different resources, + hydrogen that I have never used. And that's just at the beginning of the chapter. I did not use more ships of miners.

I will also give advice to have 3 working locks for ship repair, I had them in the same sector. And the fourth will be needed in the last chapter, and before that, let it be turned off.

It is also better to have a fire station in each sector, when everything starts to burn, horror begins, by the way, you can always keep the station turned off, since something burns very rarely, but accurately.

Do not forget to study everything related to the science center as quickly as possible, in the end it will give 5 sciences in 3 cycles.

Be sure to study everything related to food so that it is always in abundance. If you do everything correctly, you can generally score in the middle of the game about monitoring food. Be sure to have more warehouses so that there is an abundance of food and there are 2 thousand greenery in the treasures.

Collect ice in the same way as iron, right from the beginning of the game, so that by the third or even the fourth chapter, there would be a sea of ​​it.
Because the crop farm gives more ida but also eats a lot of water. Once you open a seaweed farm, demolish the crop farm.

I can also give advice on food, select one sector and build Insect Farms there so that they generate food all the time, this will feed the entire station for the first 2 thousand people.

In general, the game is surprisingly easy, and if everything is done thoughtfully and in advance, there should not be any problems at all.

z
z8TiREX8z 20.01.23

Kirill Voksner
Frostpunk seemed more interesting to me.

z
z8TiREX8z 20.01.23

Dekadent Xs
about the atmosphere. Unlike Frostpunk, it did not seem oppressive to me, everyone was joyful all the time.

z
z8TiREX8z 20.01.23

GR81
Can we play different games? The game does not even try to put packs in wheels.

z
z8TiREX8z 20.01.23

EvilRabbit Where
is there to suffer? Everything is simple and predictable.

z
z8TiREX8z 20.01.23

AndreySol
47 people died in the whole game, out of 5000 thousand, buddy, you need to take care of the workers)))

z
z8TiREX8z 20.01.23

alexisbn
And why not continuously withdraw from cryosleep?

z
z8TiREX8z 20.01.23

Dragon Furry
Injuries appear when you are in the system for a long time

z
z8TiREX8z 20.01.23

The game went well for me, of course not Frostpunk, but not bad either. If everything is done correctly, there are no problems with resources.
The plot is there but weak. The game does not give a challenge, you play calmly and everything is predictable. There is enough space at the station, he built everything he wanted, 5,000 thousand people fit in, and everyone is fed and well fed. Only 47 people died in the whole game, it was easy to avoid death, but there was something lazy. If you are doing missions on planets, it's better to save before researching so as not to lose the team. The main rule of the game, do everything in reserve, and do not overload the sectors, it is supposed to work 100 workers, put a hundred at least. Then there will be fewer accidents, and no one will die!
In general, I liked the game.

E
ERHater 20.01.23

The game is very far from Frostpunk, there is no balance, half of the buildings in the game are useless, as well as almost all the 2nd level of technologies, the accident system at work is complete nonsense, the policy branch is also useless - not a single useful policy in which the pros outweighed there would be cons, garbage recycling at the cost of losing stability - what for, you need to get in touch, a whole branch falls out because of this, fire stations - it’s not clear why, if fires are eliminated by themselves. It seems that this is a half-baked beta, which would have to be finished for another year and only then released.
The only thing I really liked was the music.

F
Fortino Samano 20.01.23

@ERHater
You just don't seem to understand the game. Almost all buildings are useful. Another thing is that depending on the chosen style of play, some will not be needed.
Accidents aren't a problem, you just don't need to drive them to accidents with overtime and energy overload.
Politicians can level the jambs in development and give time to correct them. And recycling is generally top, it allows you to exist autonomously, without extracting resources, until you really tried it like that, they, as a rule, were heaped up. But processing plants help out if something is suddenly missing. Stability is achieved quite easily.

E
ERHater 20.01.23

Fortino Samano
"garbage recycling is generally top, it allows you to exist autonomously, without extracting resources, until you really tried it, they, as a rule, heaps"
That's what I'm talking about. The whole thread doesn't make any sense at all. But in theory, it’s actually very cool, although I haven’t tried it yet (because there’s no need :) in the hospital, so that it had to close and expel all the patients?

F
Fortino Samano 20.01.23

But you never know what, the oxygen equipment caught fire, something with the wiring, etc. It's only for 1 cycle. 1-2 people die in the worst case. Well, the health center with the stations will solve the problem.
Personally, I have complaints mainly about the technical part and the interface, there are strange brakes in text quests and a memory leak. There is no weather forecast like in Frostpunk, there was a nasty surprise in Chapter 3. There is no quest log, as in the same Frostpank, but sometimes you want to remember your adventures. On the map of the system, it is impossible to zoom in and see objects, although they are perfectly drawn on the outside, but you can’t fly everywhere with a station, etc. But I still think the game is cool and get a lot of fun)

F
Fedmoped 20.01.23

Fascinating, but infuriating is the strange system of settings for automating the distribution of resources and people (either it was originally conceived so that you need to control everything by constantly adjusting it manually, or these are bugs in the raw version). Plus, why is the vile population rolling out their demands at the most inopportune moment? Not before, not after, namely at the most vulnerable moment?))) Plus, of course, it feels like the game is buggy. The same save, after loading, gives out a different number of people by sector. Quest flags, that is, they are not there (the Odyssey codes disappeared from me and appeared as they please).

F
Fortino Samano 20.01.23

With sufficient resources and a more or less constant level of consumption, automation works. But there is still a feeling of inconvenience from this system.
To satisfy the wishes of the population, you just need to have a margin of trust, there are enough opportunities for this, otherwise there will always be an inopportune moment)
In general, it seems to me that the game suggests that you decide on the complexity yourself, do not rush anywhere and relax between rare crises, or rush, take risks and overcome)