3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kuzko 23.11.19 04:51 am

Your expectations from the game (Detroit: Become Human)

What do you expect to see from the game. I'll start with myself I'd like an interesting story and at least some nonlinearity.
20 Comments
Sort by:
00 Otvazhnyy moryachok 23.11.19

I'd like an interesting story and at least some nonlinearity.
is it possible for something different from the kintz wait?))

M
Michael47 23.11.19

I just want level heavy Reina,or even higher.Not graphite kintz with a choice of endings.

G
GROOVI 23.11.19

Just want an interesting story, very preferably not trivial and unexpected but logical twists, well, a powerful image by itself. Fortunately he was worth the PS4 enough. Cage, come on ,do another revolution,after heavy!!!

B
BarackKamacho 23.11.19

anything better than the wretched beyond

C
CenturiON-D 23.11.19

Want scalotta hayali game just due to the fact that they are not available.....

B
BioGen 23.11.19

Hike a new heavy rain, showed gameplay which is very good

T
The Spurs 23.11.19

Reminded me of L. A. NOIRE. Expect something similar, look around, assess what the evidence any analyze that Android pretty interesting looks, but we'll see what happens)

W
Whatever_0 23.11.19

I hope pc will come some time after release)

s
sapuro 23.11.19

awaiting the release on PC.

d
devilsparda 23.11.19

Waiting for release on PC and there we will see....

B
BatmanWayne221 23.11.19

devilsparda060606
On a PC, it never will be, so don't wait))

d
devilsparda 23.11.19

BatmanWayne221
Well, do not come, do not come and go so we will see)))

A
Alex Onelifer 23.11.19

BatmanWayne221
Lol)))))

m
maxxim1891 23.11.19

That's only because this will set the Epic store though was these ekzy on the plates, but the guys have done everything correctly, if not epic Pkashnikam would not see neither Heavy Rain nor Beyond, nor even more Detroid, as their ears!!!

B
Bombardirovschik 23.11.19

Expect from the games kintz

j
jax baron 23.11.19

maxxim1891
Well here is debatable or themselves publishing the game so wanted and so and so was videmo to properity Epic they made a deal and Epic they bobla bobla look at them as if they are in one store 5 million to throw

B
BatmanWayne221 23.11.19

Alex Onelifer
Well ktozh knew that the cage will turn away from the light and go into darkness multi-platform?

K
Kraicher 23.11.19

Personally, I think of cage as one of the greatest game designers. Although without my assessment, is a fact.

m
maxxim1891 23.11.19

jax baron
Well, I am about the same. Epic don't be interested in promoting your shop, I doubt that in the near future we would see these games on PC, for what they respect. PS if they pull the same even with RDR 1-2, I am sure 70 percent of the so-called fans Steam quickly turn into the fans EGS!

j
jax baron 23.11.19

maxxim1891
Well, I think many will remain with her, I generally run in Gog