3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
y
yiygit856uyy 20.01.23 03:05 pm

sorceress lightning infinity build by nrita (Diablo 2)

please admire and criticize, see my gear and skills as well as the characteristics https://maxroll.gg/d2/d2planner/rg0106qe
79 Comments
Sort by:
j
jack7cat 20.01.23

3m3m wrote:
zawem ya obiasnay ​​eto tyloviwu
3m, I think I did everything right, that I explained Rita's torso for PvP - let's hope that thanks to this it will be inspired to create such a hero to punish firk and you not only in the chat, but also on the battlefield !..) 💪🏻

y
yiygit856uyy 20.01.23

3m3m
your hands trembled and you fell down then you drank antistress evalar medicines to calm the nervous system so you won 9 duels out of 10 and congratulations

3m3m 20.01.23

jack7cat
ne pali mou taktiku)

S
Sweety_Mustard 20.01.23

3m3m wrote:
net takix heroev kotorie NE YMIRAUT
BASE.

j
jack7cat 20.01.23

Sweety_Mustard
Mustard ku )
That's right, and if you really rip, the main thing is to be worthy, and your deeds of valor were not forgotten. ) 💪🏻 😂

B
Bitard 20.01.23

Norm pvm l-term with a phoenix is ​​going to be - a two-button analogue of a hammer for krivorukov / lazy (like me).
Well, also, from idleness, you can collect an option for maximum damage (l-ormus, cop with facets) to hammer some pre-ubers and collect organs. The rest is krap / crutches / half measures.

3m3m 20.01.23

Bitard
a 4e lu4we -30/30 cs or -35 cm?

V
Vyacheslav Gruzdenko 20.01.23

3m3m It's
better when you keep your mouth shut

D
Doberman 20.01.23

3m3m
all these vars with their damage cause more problems than profit. but for pure damage cm more.
but all the same, this shit is varicose, at a distance slower and more hemorrhoids, the usual like forty comes out with a damage of 45k griffon and infik, even without a phoenix.

D
Doberman 20.01.23

Bitard
still needs enigma, there hp goes for kills, and you can put chain on the left, lighting on the right on fat ones.

n
ninada 20.01.23

Light forty without 117 FCR is for the poor

3m3m 20.01.23

Vyacheslav Gruzdenko
s@s1
Dobermn
dak s cm delaetsa te je 45k damaga, tolko -65 lres vixodit (pravda resi pridetsa s bootsov i inventa dobivat). tut imho libo full dmg (-res) setup, libo dla lenivih (eni,fenix)

B
Bitard 20.01.23

3m3m wrote:
a 4e lu4we -30/30 cs ili -35 cm
30% damaga ili -5 lres, 4to lu4we pri pro4ih ravnih?
Dobermn wrote: I
still need enigma
I did it in a viper, there is almost no difference:
1. No need to brew the amulet 2/17
2. Cut margin +35(50), remember that cuts are a sore point of such a forty, and usually 3res- is sewn up slippers and sc xp/5@ along the bottom strip of inventory in full length. 3. You don’t need a griffon
, you can take any 2/20 hoop and stick 1-2 runes on sagging cuts (usually a fire)
what a demon I welded this enigma.
Dobermn wrote:
you still need enigma, there hp goes for kills
Phoenix regenerates HP as a percentage, single HP per kill is in the margin of error. At least personally, I don’t feel a fierce hpregen from enigma.

S
Sweety_Mustard 20.01.23

Bitard wrote:
30% damaga sverhu ili -5 lres, 4to lu4we pri pro4ih ravnih?
it's like +3 to the master, right? Against the background of the fact that the overall boost is about 500%. And the bonus from the pier goes like +% dmg, but from the total number.
An awl for soap, karoch.

B
Bitard 20.01.23

Sweety_Mustard
To4n9k. Vot tyt ea wota realna obosralsya

3m3m 20.01.23

Bitard
nrita vsu bumagu uje izrashodoval, tebe novii rulon ne podam

D
Doberman 20.01.23

3m3m
damage is the same, but you lose fat content. fkr must also be collected with all sorts of specks.

D
Doberman 20.01.23

You lose bitard
in fatness with a wiper, in damage, in running, and so on.
putting garbage on damage and removing the griffon is top nonsense))

regen from Eni is instant, 15hp per kill, from a chain of 150hp per shot it arrives instantly, like from a lifelich. and while the phoenix will regenerate you, it will take 5 seconds, during which time they can give out on the head. one complements the other and finally can be played on the chill. and he does not regenerate in percentage, he regenerates a specific amount depending on the level of the aura. at lvl 15 there is 95xp every 5 seconds approximately.

+30 light dmg the magpie has a bonus of about 1-1.5 skills from pumping, about 700 damage, nothing at all, a useless stat, -res decides.

3m3m 20.01.23

Dobermn
s eni fenix u teba budet 45k dmg i -25res, s cm budet teje 45k dmg i -65res

j
jack7cat 20.01.23

Dobermn wrote:
at lvl 15 there is 95xp every 5 seconds, about
Dober, salam)
Enigma is still quite robust up to 99% magic find gives - if you not only fly for runes / blanks, but also look for magic items, this MF comes in well, because on its light nipple is not very much recruited from other gear. )
And on Redemption, let me correct the father of the Playground a little: "Chance to redeem corpses within radius once every two seconds" - that is, once every 2 seconds an attempt is made to release the monster's soul. )