3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
y
yiygit856uyy 20.01.23 03:05 pm

sorceress lightning infinity build by nrita (Diablo 2)

please admire and criticize, see my gear and skills as well as the characteristics https://maxroll.gg/d2/d2planner/rg0106qe
79 Comments
Sort by:
D
Doberman 20.01.23

3m3m
which will have almost no effect on damage, and you will be one and a half times worse collected in terms of buns, because you have all the stats thrown into shit, and the items and inventory are taken with a speck on the res and fcr.

well, the phoenix still kind of gives a not weak splash for survivability +5 light res, and almost any fire damage heals you, while a small damage heals very boldly. she literally becomes a tank, fatter than any hammer, against mobs that do not use a lot of physical damage, she has 4k hp with her bo, constant imba regen and fat resources with absorbs. and a light sorka with such survivability as a beaver's is essentially an Ibma Persian.

D
Doberman 20.01.23

jack7cat
mf is also a topic, it is no longer there for anything.
well, an aura every 2 seconds, but there are corpses not every 2 seconds. there, on average, hp in a batch arrives every 5 seconds, I’ll talk about that sooner.

3m3m 20.01.23

Dobermn
da xz, v dmg sborke 97 vzal na ez, eni+fen ne zawlo po4emu-to (dolgo soulov gasit)

D
Doberman 20.01.23

3m3m
has a great lifehack: you don't have to extinguish them. there is no drop from them, they don’t give exp for them either. purely in the throne sometimes kill. but just for the sake of it, it’s strange to rape a magpie like that.

it is difficult to assemble a magpie with a phoenix correctly, there are some compromises needed there so that it really distributes. well, it’s expensive, but even with runas it’s also a problem to assemble it correctly)

3m3m 20.01.23

Dobermn
dak ya lightku i ispolzuu 4isto kak killera na phbr

D
Doberman 20.01.23

3m3m
no, well, this is zadrotstvo, I don’t consider it a game xD
you need to get high, what’s the point of a high level if pvp is dead xD

k
kelnorim 20.01.23

Some nonsense is being discussed. Better explain why the last three topics are not visible on RB. I only go to the fucking pg-forum to post, it's much more convenient to read in RB. At first, they killed the regu there for some reason, now this.

G
Greenaaa Morningstar 20.01.23

I don’t understand why there’s a Russian one here?

D
Doberman 20.01.23

Greenaaa Morningstar
here just a little adquati to sit

k
kelnorim 20.01.23

Posh capelin - take out the package.

j
jack7cat 20.01.23

kelnorim wrote:
shitty pg-forum
kel, gifts)
I also didn’t understand with what fright they staggered the rubattle and demolished the last topics to ..yam - I would like clarification. ) 😂

J
Jovie Jov 20.01.23

yiygit856uyy wrote:
please admire and criticize
Admired before the stroke of the zheppy, there was no strength left to criticize. Top build in fact, I wear one myself and advise all my friends. The dream on the head looks especially cool. Stylish, fashionable, no way. Plus it does good damage when mana runs out at 14 break light with frostburns and meditation.

3m3m 20.01.23

Dobermn
ny v pervii god-poltora sezona pvp kakoe-nikakoe bilo

D
Doberman 20.01.23

3m3m
of the 2014 season, maybe xD

j
jekadrakon 20.01.23

xs I got mf light litter with a sculder, cuts 75, dmg 40, mf 310, fhr 60, and not expensive

j
jack7cat 20.01.23

jekadrakon
zheka, gifts )
If strictly with the skulder I decided to drive a light magpie and run into mf, I suggest you better collect for 344 mf, 42 dmg, 75 res, 60 fhr, 120 fcr, plus 8166 defa flies in there as a bonus - a request to you evaluate the building. )
https://maxroll.gg/d2/d2planner/ez0106wa

j
jekadrakon 20.01.23

like mana with a head, so, mb bk and smolka without mp

j
jekadrakon 20.01.23

where to get such an amulet,

D
Doberman 20.01.23

jekadrakon
in heroeditor