3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
amir95 20.01.23 03:08 pm

Nothing is true everything is permitted. (Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood)

Nothing is true everything is permitted. What do you think
54 Comments
Sort by:
K
KRUT7 20.01.23

that everything is allowed only those people who did not want to execute the scenario of the highest hierarchically comprehensive control
absolutely all alternative scenarios other than VIVU are doomed to a dead end

l
lion03121998 20.01.23

What does it mean Nothing is true and everything is permitted you can find out in the game :)

W
Wolf_rus102 20.01.23

When others blindly follow the truth, remember "nothing is true" When others are limited by law and morality, remember "everything is permitted"

N
Neizer 20.01.23

If you are a delitant, then:
Everything is not true, everything is possible))))

K
Kawaii Hitler 20.01.23

How low you think ... Pitiful little people ...

s
stalker HEMUL 20.01.23

Assassin-Desmont
Nuka, tell us low thinkers what you think about this.

W
Wolf_rus102 20.01.23

When others blindly follow the truth, remember "Nothing is true" When others are limited by morality and law, remember "Everything is permitted" - I believe that this encourages the Assassins not to believe in the beliefs of the Templars and not be afraid to break the laws to improve people's lives

L
Lordy 75 20.01.23

Here is the absolute truth written above my post! Ezio himself said this, so that's what the scriptwriters think! Please do not stupidly go through the game, listen to what the hero and villains say in it! In fact, these words are very very correct in our life) Very beautiful and wise words!

n
nik gtasa[Zorb] 20.01.23

I think it's just a phrase.

T
Tim 20.01.23

Oh great assassins.....))) I will put you on the true path.....)
the answer lies in one of the posts by Wolf_rus102.....
find it with the help of eagle vision.....))
yy)

T
ThrashInBlood 20.01.23

You can understand the meaning by listening to the dialogue of Al Mualim and Altair from the first part:

Al Mualim - What is the truth?
Altair - We believe in ourselves, we see the world as it really is, and we hope someday everyone will see it like that.
Al-Mualim - What is our world?
Altair - Illusion, and we can submit to it as most do or overcome.
Al Mualim - What does it mean to overcome?
Altair - To understand that nothing is true, and everything is allowed, that laws do not come from God, but from common sense, now I understand that the creed does not order to be free, it orders to be wise.

G
General Pakhomov 20.01.23

People fuck geese - it's true, Torrents are open - everything is allowed.

A
Aluminum atom 13 20.01.23

Ellis
I recognized you! go to the chat room, fludoman!

d
designerD 20.01.23

Yes, yes, guided by this particular rule, I downloaded a pirate game and play from the heart

S
Shaso 20.01.23

designerD
And geese, too, from the heart?

d
designerD 20.01.23

ShasO
vulgar

G
General Pakhomov 20.01.23

And geese, too, from the heart?

Geese - for the soul.

S
Shaso 20.01.23

designerD
Sorry, I couldn't resist.

k
kadabruk 20.01.23

this phrase "nothing is true, everything is permitted", if I'm not mistaken, an allusion to one of the ideas of the Renaissance. Only people unrestricted by moral laws or any other rules can achieve anything they want ... these are titan people, geniuses like Napoleon. "When the rest blindly follow the truth" this is just the "framework" of society and morality, following which people will not achieve something high in life. Since we have a game about assassins, I think this slogan gives them an excuse for killing ... like Good can only win if someone gets their hands dirty for him, morality alone will not go far.

The authors tried to recreate not only the outward appearance of the Renaissance, but even its main ideas.
It seems that now this idea is becoming popular again. for example, the film was released "Regions of darkness"

S
STALKER Zmey 20.01.23

This is not a completely correct translation of the words of Hassan ibn Sabbah, the founder of the Nizari brotherhood (they were later incorrectly dubbed Hashishins and Hashishins), philosopher, founder of the cities of Masyaf and Alamut, by the way, my distant relative. True translation: Nothing is true, everything is permitted. And these are not the last words, this is the motto of Hasan, which was the meaning of his existence, the meaning of the founding of the brotherhood, the meaning of the struggle for the truth, because the truth is not the truth, but lies are allowed. Hassan believed that people are too deceitful to be the smartest creatures. The one who is truthful is smart, the one who is not lying is truthful, the one who wants peace is not lying ... And the last words of Hasan, which he said to his student: When others burn their lives in search of the true, remember - nothing is true ... When others limit their actions in the name of truth by laws, remember that everything is permitted...