3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
p
paneok 20.01.23 03:21 pm

Slows down on 3070, advise what to do (Marvel's Spider-Man: Miles Morales)

The game slows down, no matter what settings you set.
Processor i7 3770 is loaded at about 30%
Video card gtx 3070 is loaded at 28%
Here is a screenshot on medium settings.

Here is a screenshot on the minimum settings.

Moreover, if I insert a 1050 card into the computer, then the FPS becomes proportional to the settings. That is, at the minimum resolution with minimum quality, fps reaches 60.
A similar problem in RDR2, but there fps does not rise above 34 frames, in other games everything is fine.
I tried to reinstall Windows, the game and all the settings in the game conceivable (dlss, scaling) and not so much (the number of people's cars and other geometry loading the processor)
Help!
26 Comments
Sort by:
D
DenS Slim ShadY 20.01.23

either RAM or HDD

T
Tristall_Marauder 20.01.23

paneok
Try setting the high preset, cars and people to medium. And in the costume visor settings, remove the head setting in the hood, there is also a description like "allows you to move between worlds", at the start of the game there was a problem with this visor add-on, when it was turned on, the fps in the game dropped to 10, on any systems.

P
Palych Rokov 20.01.23

paneok
How can I help you? Is it a normal percentage to buy? no, come on somehow

T
Tristall_Marauder 20.01.23

Palych Rokov
Ehhh .... Palych, Palych ..... Do you like to undermine farts to people .... =)

A
Ar4er2016 20.01.23

Tristall_Marauder
Well, he wrote everything on the case, strangled the top vidyuhi with a processor that is dead today.

T
Thief Pirate 20.01.23

There, in addition to the stone, there is also opera ddr3.

P
Pirat13666 20.01.23

Ar4er2016
Thief Piratych
Yes, everything is fine. I have a 3080 and made great friends with the 2600K. True, Morales has not yet launched. I don't like spider man.
paneok
Accelerate the percentage to at least 4.3GHZ.

j
jax-baron 20.01.23

paneok
This is a problem for many smart laptops and also a problem that the developers didn’t do it normally to take a video card, there is advice (I did this) you need to find a heavy game for yourself and first go into it as a stalemate in Spider, you can do it like this go into the game where it eats completely and stalemate into Spider without leaving this one and as soon as Spider is fully loaded, then exit and disable that game in the dispatcher - but not all games are falling, I can throw Thor in Ghostbusters Spirits Unleashed in the LAN (players say that residents evil 7 still helps) and it seems to be a mafia remake 1. Paco is the only way they haven’t corrected a mistake since August, I had all the games from Sony, but the Spider didn’t do anything.

j
jax-baron 20.01.23

Palych Rokov
There, dudes with powerful prots are struggling, go to the Steam forums under this game.

j
jax-baron 20.01.23

Pirat13666
You can't help it on the old developed such garbage.

j
jax-baron 20.01.23

For everyone to stop showing off, this is their note from the developers:

We are investigating.
Some players on laptops with NVIDIA GPUs are reporting significantly slower performance than would be expected from their hardware. We are investigating this potential issue with NVIDIA.
Some players have noticed a drop in performance after playing for a long time. We haven't been able to reproduce this issue yet, but our investigation is ongoing and we're analyzing data from players who experience this issue to better understand what it might be.
They have not done these 2 problems since August.

g
getjet 20.01.23

The author must understand that taking a new card to such an old processor (and also a physically tired motherboard and RAM of an out-of-date format) should not hope for stable operation.
Too lazy to paint all the possible problems, maybe the author himself googles. Some gerontophilia.

g
getjet 20.01.23

DenS Slim ShadY
or body

j
jax-baron 20.01.23

GetJet
But not 11 - 12 frames Bro.

g
getjet 20.01.23

jax baron
I don't suffer at all on the average system (look in the profile). The game is excellent, runs smoothly, fps is above 100.

g
getjet 20.01.23

jax baron
there are so many possible problems associated with the cache of the processor and the RAM and the shrunken motherboard with its conders that you can guess endlessly

j
jax-baron 20.01.23

GetJet
Yes, and no need to guess, I threw the developer's answer from above.

X
X_ray_83 20.01.23

jax baron
There, Nvidia screwed up in the last firewood))) Here they are, stable and slow)))

X
X_ray_83 20.01.23

paneok
In short, you install old stable firewood and that's it))) This is the fate of Nvidia fanatics selection of firewood for the game))))
Local "experts" of course will say "everything is ok", but when the update drops FPS by 30% in a certain game, then the question arises how it "works" for them!

K
Kartonkratos 20.01.23

X_ray_83
By the way, with the last three firewoods, everyone's problems did not start with performance, because the last firewood just, on the contrary, raised the fps! and the problem is that for these firewood in different games there are glitches, crashes or artifacts in general.