3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
_
_noMercy 20.01.23 03:29 pm

Very low fps (Call of Duty: Warzone 2.0)

Video card: 1660 super
percent: ryzen 5 3600
RAM: 2 dice 8 GB ddr4-3200
The game is on ssd. At first it was on medium-high settings. Frames / s showed 45-60, but it felt like FPS was 15. I tried to set the minimum, it got even worse (as in the screenshot). Lags even in the menu. At the first start, the game asked to update the driver for the video card - updated and rebooted the computer
40 Comments
Sort by:
_
_noMercy 20.01.23

I press "Re-optimize shaders" - I restart the game. The bar at the top left shows shader optimization progress. While it is going - everything is fine, as soon as it ends - the FPS immediately drops. As I understand it, troubles with the new driver?

K
Kazemirzalupko 20.01.23

Same problem. The computer exceeds the system requirements, but the game lags. I think that the game is poorly optimized, plus a large influx of players. We are waiting for patches, I hope the problem will go away. In addition, the game is on a completely new engine, it can be a problem.

S
SlashPavel 20.01.23

Same, hope they fix it

T
Tiberiym 20.01.23

_noMercy
I had a similar problem with a computer a little weaker than yours, while the shaders are being packed, you can do something else, but when the FPS ends at 0, it even goes to the menu. I deleted the game from battle net, downloaded it on steam, and there were absolutely no problems there.

A
AronOleGrey 20.01.23

Ryzen 3 3200g
GTX 1650 gddr5
ddr4 4x4 2400
Stable 30-45 fps

E
Evil in the flash 20.01.23

AronOleGrey
Sad fps for multiplayer.

K
Kartonkratos 20.01.23

_noMercy
Same crap! the game is jerky and the video card uses a maximum of somewhere around 20% + -! because it is very much underloaded, so the frequencies are three times less than expected! percent also does not strain!
PC systems ryzen 7 3700x, ram 16gb, rtx 2070 super.

_
_noMercy 20.01.23

Kartonkratos
is all and funny. Neither the video card nor the processor is loaded

K
Kartonkratos 20.01.23

_noMercy
I never played because it's just awful! I can't even hit bots! everything is so twitchy.

K
Kartonkratos 20.01.23

_noMercy
In short, what the hell is the game that loads only one thread out of 16! why the rest are not involved is not clear?

J
Japcat1 20.01.23

_noMercy
Solved the problem, noticed that everyone has ryzen, which means that the problem is probably in it, I removed overclocking from the processor and turned on SVM mode (I don’t know for sure if it affects), and the lags disappeared in the game both in the menu and in the game itself

L
Lex one 20.01.23

Everything is going great at 120 frames in 4k on ultras with dlss.

K
Kartonkratos 20.01.23

Japcat1 Will
have to try!

S
Samson48 20.01.23

Lex-one You're out of
luck, it looks like a beggar computer, here I have 350 frames, 8K on Ultra and without dlss.

K
Kartonkratos 20.01.23

Samson48
Are you joking or serious star? because 4090 at 8k without dlss shows only 40 fps!

T
Thomas Sevchenko 20.01.23

Kartonkratos
It was trolling, what other 350 fps)

K
Kartonkratos 20.01.23

_noMercy
Everything started working fine for me! I don't know what helped? but I turned off the game mode and xbox game bar in windows, and also reset the default settings in the bios, and what solved the xs problem from this?

T
Thomas Sevchenko 20.01.23

On rtx3060, by the way, the norm is 60fps, it keeps the truth with dlss on the performance parameter, that is, it scales from 1080p to 4K, but on a 27-inch monitor, the picture is still clear.

K
Kartonkratos 20.01.23

Thomas Sevchenko
Yes, you never know, there are unique ones who will seriously say this!

_
_noMercy 20.01.23

So:
Disabled xbox game bar - didn't help
Found SVM mode in BIOS - turned it off - turned it on - nothing has changed
Immediately after installing Windows, always and everywhere in the power settings set the Maximum processor state to 98%. Tried to disable - lags are gone