3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Viktor96 20.01.23 03:29 pm

Kayran problems (The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings)

Such is the situation during the battle with the kayran (chopped off three tentacles), a QT scene appears and on the first action resets me, although the scale is completely filled
1. Changing the resolution did not help (I reached 300 * 200 in order).
2. I have saves from the first part loaded, so I don't want to download the left save after kayran.
3. There is no way to transfer saves to another computer (friends have iron mostly of my level or lower)
What can be the solutions to this problem and is there a good Samaritan among you who would go through kayran on his hardware (from my saves)

Here is a link to the saves

http://files.mail.ru/LEQOY1
28 Comments
Sort by:
Y
YarikMo97 20.01.23

Is the problem still relevant?

v
venetika 20.01.23

The same problem, I cut off 4 tentacles, and in flight he throws me off, the scale is filled completely, what should I do? Help who knows.

Y
YarikMo97 20.01.23

venetika
If you need I can go and throw you back after the kayran.

v
venetika 20.01.23

It is very necessary, I wrote you in a personal.) Here is the link:

G
GyJIeBeR 20.01.23

I would also like someone to pass)

G
GyJIeBeR 20.01.23

Didn't your saves go through?

G
GyJIeBeR 20.01.23

try restarting the game (computer), reset the game settings to a minimum, + through the video card driver, raise its power. I had a complete cut-scene, I checked it several times, I have this every other time. that is, the cut-scene is not there

v
venetika 20.01.23

What do you mean they didn't pass? I posted my save above. Everything is at a minimum.

How to increase card power? And I have been trying to get through for a day and all the time it does not fly, it falls far from the wall.

V
VINIK37 20.01.23

Is it at the minimum the game is so slow?

G
GyJIeBeR 20.01.23

You posted your save a long time ago, did no one deign to go through them :) Is it good to play with such settings? Poured minecraft witcher. If there is a driver for the video card, you can go there and increase / decrease performance, it helped me. Maybe you have a weak PC from here all the problems. Can I try to go through your saves, then I went to sleep :)
In general, I have The Witcher 2 EE GOG.

G
GyJIeBeR 20.01.23

Wow, so much time has passed and they are playing the Witcher or starting again)) Doesn’t it slow you down by the way?)

v
venetika 20.01.23

Yes, I don't know what to do. Firewood downloaded from here:
http://www.notebook-center.ru/video_163.html
I have a built-in video, the motherboard is: GA-880GMA-USB3.

V
VINIK37 20.01.23

venetika
I think the problem is either with a vidyuhi or a crooked repack I can give a gog version if you need to write in a personal.

v
venetika 20.01.23

GyJIeBeR
Well, no one wants to go through my saves)) This is my computer: AMD Phenom II X4 Black Edition 965, 3415 MHz, RAM: 4.00 GB, Video adapter ATI Radeon HD 4250 (512 MB), Windows 7 Ultimate Service Pack 1 x64
I I played on automatic, but I got stuck on Keyran and lowered everything to a minimum.

G
GyJIeBeR 20.01.23

So, everything is simpler than a simple beast defeated) I did my duty. :) Now about the game, do you play with cheats? , on light, + weight 356 300 is that? :) sell all the trash you don’t need armor, swords, leather, etc. I was tormented to throw off .. I think why it was slow and died. once you give the save follow the comfort :) + I'm tired of deleting all your saves! can't you throw 1-2 in front of the kayran?
I picked everything up. Now I don’t know how to throw it here, let’s Skype, I’ll throw it there.

v
venetika 20.01.23

Thank you all very much for your help! I already got my save. And about the weight, I didn’t find a warehouse, so I put the backpack so as not to bother. Well, I somehow missed it about the saves.)

G
GyJIeBeR 20.01.23

Scud in the tavern, one floor below where fights and dice are played) and there is also a brothel there :)

b
benites 20.01.23

in the second chapter, a warehouse in a brothel, the trend however

V
Vedosl4v 20.01.23

The same trouble with the keyran ... (It's all about the video card 320x320 I can easily pass (but the game crashes when saving) ... 640x480 does not pull.
Who will help me get through?

http://www.fayloobmennik.net/2149385

V
VINIK37 20.01.23

Vedosl4v
http://www.fayloobmennik.net/2151369 here are the saves if you are still stuck somewhere, write in a personal I will help.