3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Viktor96 20.01.23 03:29 pm

Kayran problems (The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings)

Such is the situation during the battle with the kayran (chopped off three tentacles), a QT scene appears and on the first action resets me, although the scale is completely filled
1. Changing the resolution did not help (I reached 300 * 200 in order).
2. I have saves from the first part loaded, so I don't want to download the left save after kayran.
3. There is no way to transfer saves to another computer (friends have iron mostly of my level or lower)
What can be the solutions to this problem and is there a good Samaritan among you who would go through kayran on his hardware (from my saves)

Here is a link to the saves

http://files.mail.ru/LEQOY1
28 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vedosl4v 20.01.23

Thanks for passing.

b
blazer212 20.01.23

The same problem with kayran, I tried everything ... Maybe someone will help you get through this moment =(Here are the saves - http://zalil.ru/34156824. Thank you in advance.

O
OlegGO 20.01.23

Help to fill up Kayron
In short, I chop off 4 tentacles and then when he hits, I jump on his tentacle and press LMB many times and the scale is filled to full and he constantly resets me already 100 times tried and he constantly resets me what to do tell me!

A
Abibok 20.01.23

oleggoran
When it resets, run to the bridge. Then watch the cut-scene. )

O
OlegGO 20.01.23

DownTown
You didn’t understand me, he throws me off himself and the bridge hasn’t collapsed on him yet
I jumped on his tentacle many times but he constantly throws me off I don’t know maybe I need to press some keys I just press LMB many times and that’s it

A
Abibok 20.01.23

oleggoran
I also just clicked constantly LMB and that's it. By the time he dropped me, the bridge had already collapsed. To be honest, I didn’t even particularly remember when the bridge collapsed. It's just that when he fell off, he ran to the bridge and that's it - ours won. )

V
Vedosl4v 20.01.23

Here is the moment passed with Keiran VINIK37 helped 08/28/12 19:23
www.fayloobmennik.net/2151369

Dark ur complexity. Character level 9 no skills are distributed (you can choose what you need)
Passed the Prologue and in Chapter 1 6 introductory quests (everyone is alive, + export was from 1 part - neutrality - also everyone is alive)

S
SOS_BeDa 20.01.23

Someone please help
me, please.