3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
Warrior of Morgoth 20.01.23 03:32 pm

I need help, the internet is lagging.

The problem is that games and viewing dvd and mpc-hc are all the way through. But here's the internet. The sound is normal, but the fps lags terribly, not even the fps, but just when you turn the page. Brakes!!! Reboot and like norms, Yandex stops the update by 75%. I don’t want to change the browser, taking into account the Secret Seal and the Movie Finder, What do you advise?
2 Comments
Sort by:
L
Loken 20.01.23

The first thing that comes to mind on the fly is to try turning off hardware acceleration in the browser settings.
And more in general and xs, there is no information on the config and the system, there is no information on resource downloads, there is no information on how it works in other browsers, in general, when it all started, there is also no information.
Also with this Yandex browser itself, apparently, something is not right, since it does not update.
ps I myself have never used the Yandex browser, so I'm not an expert on it and its settings.

T
Terran4NK 20.01.23

Delete cookies and site data. Clear history and cache with browser tools or Ccleaner. Check the speed of the Internet connection on Speedtest will check the declared speed of the provider. Reinstall browser.