3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Strychek 20.01.23 03:32 pm

The game computer is cut down after 5-10 minutes of game.

I don't know much about this PC stuff. The problem is this: the computer is completely assembled itself aka "hodgepodge". The parts were ordered and assembled into one game computer. It pulls the graphics perfectly without a single lag, but does not withstand games longer than 5 minutes with high voltage. Dismantled and rechecked everything several times, not a single malfunction. It just cuts out completely without even allowing you to enjoy the game. They agreed that the wiring does not pull this voltage, but changing it throughout the house for me alone is not an option. If it really is only in her, are there really no alternatives to fix this problem? We changed the block and put a bunch of auxiliary parts to adjust the voltage, all to no avail.
8 Comments
Sort by:
M
MONKAM 20.01.23

Strychek
And tried to put the UPS?

L
Len4ik00N 20.01.23

Strychek
In the sense of "wiring does not pull the computer"? A PC even with a 4090 and a PSU per kilowatt requires less power than a regular kettle/iron. If you meant that there are voltage problems in the house, then this is not only a question of yours and your PC - any technique does not like drops. Have you tried checking your computer outside of the house (to rule out the possibility that the problem is in it)?

L
Lazy Mutton 20.01.23

Strychek
Well, without details, no one will say where the jamb is. It is unlikely that wiring, because even the most powerful systems are unlikely to eat more than 1 kW.

Start monitoring in MSI Afterburner. Monitor CPU and GPU temperatures. Put the results on topic.
Try to run a PC with friends / relatives or neighbors - you will find out if it's the wiring.
Specify in detail the iron with which we are dealing. Mb, there is a typical problem for some of the pieces of iron.

L
Loken 20.01.23

Check if thermal paste is smeared on the processor and if the cooler is connected to the motherboard and if it works at all.
About tension and this is all something out of the blue :D

D
Dirty Lol 20.01.23

most likely overheating or power supply

F
Frostmir 20.01.23

Strychek
timed? How often does it crash? Exactly after a certain time?

g
getjet 20.01.23

Strychek
PSU is most likely (some aerocool was installed), but there is an option with overheating of the processor.
Write what components are in the computer and the brand with the power of the power supply.
As for the wiring - a complete nonsense of an ignoramus with 3 classes of a parish church.

I
IOne86 20.01.23

Strychek
What is the configuration of the computer and what is the capacity of the power supply?