3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
z
zaket 20.01.23 03:35 pm

Doesn't display 1060 msi image

Hello! There was such a situation.
They gave me a 6gb msi 1060 video card, previously there was a gt 610 1 gb.
After installation, a problem arose, the computer starts up, everything is on and spinning, but there is no image on the monitor (TV).
After starting, after 10 seconds, the backlight on the TV will light up and that's it. After n times, the computer outputs the image. On the old video card, everything is fine the first time.
Computer characteristics:
1) processor i3 2120
2) gigabyte ga-h61m-s1 rev 4(1155) motherboard
3) bp 500 w
4) 2 dice 4 gb ddr 3
5) video card msi 1060 6gb
Help please.
34 Comments
Sort by:
A
ABRAS 20.01.23

Is zaket
Source (imput) set correctly on TV? Maybe he is looking for a connection on a different port.

z
zaket 20.01.23

ABRAStsovy
It is turned on on hdmi and it is only 1
Before that it turned on and everything was ok
But right now xs what is wrong with him

G
GRAF_RAGE 20.01.23

zaket
Does the processor have an integrated graphics card? If so, disable it in the BIOS forcibly. Most likely, due to a change in the component (video card), this setting was reset and the system tries to start from the built-in, and only then pays attention to the discrete video card.

z
zaket 20.01.23

GRAF_RAGE
And how to set it up on socket 1155?

K
Kartonkratos 20.01.23

zaket
And you tried to connect through all video connectors? type hdmi, display port, dvi.

z
zaket 20.01.23

Kartonkratos
Only via hdmi
I don't have wires or adapters

z
zaket 20.01.23

But yesterday I got an image when I pulled out the video card, launched the image from the processor, and after (I sat with the PC turned on for about an hour) put the video card and the image appeared.
Then I woke up in the morning, turn on the PC and again this situation (no image).
I saw the card is working, the assembly is also updated to the latest BIOS on the motherboard. And there is no way to find a PC to install mine and make sure that it is 100% working properly.
I also noticed that the PC starts up properly, I heard sounds through the headphones when I connected the wire to the phone and also turned it off. But there is no image.

S
SonyK_2 20.01.23

zaket
zaket wrote:
...an image appeared when I pulled out the video card and started it from the processor...
It happens that the BIOS (UEFI) automatically detects a graphics device by default - when there is a video card in the port, the image on the motherboard (from the built-in CPU) is not output (automatically switches to PCI-E). If the card is removed, the processor insert starts working:
Spoiler If there is something like this, try switching it in manual mode. On the screenshot:
iGPU -
PCIE CPU - video card.

... I installed a video card and the image appeared ... I woke up in the morning, turn on the PC and again this situation (no image).
The contact in the PCI-E slot is normal, was the "lock" latched during its installation?
Spoiler

z
zaket 20.01.23

SonyK_2
Yes, I checked
Everything is as it should be

K
Kartonkratos 20.01.23

zaket It's
just that the video output itself may not work! Here and for this you need to try to connect through a different connector.

K
Kartonkratos 20.01.23

zaket
Or not tightly inserted the hdmi cable!

z
zaket 20.01.23

Kartonkratos
He seems to be tight, does not hang out

z
zaket 20.01.23

Kartonkratos
It works, I have already displayed an image from it.
It feels like something is missing. The question is what?
Bp is enough even with a spare.

S
SonyK_2 20.01.23

zaket
zaket wrote:
...It feels like something is missing... PSU is enough even with a spare... bp 500 w
PSU is normal, or some "noname" that has the inscription "500 W" only for kind?
...They gave me an msi 1060 video card...
The video card itself is relatively new, or used, for example, after mining?

z
zaket 20.01.23

SonyK_2
Bp is good
But the video card is handy, but not mined.

K
Kartonkratos 20.01.23

zaket
And when you connect an old video card, is there an image?

S
SonyK_2 20.01.23

zaket
zaket wrote:
Bp is good...
Can you find out the model?
...a video card from hand, but not mined.
Do you know for sure, or did they just say that they didn’t mine?

z
zaket 20.01.23

Kartonkratos
Yes

z
zaket 20.01.23

SonyK_2
I know at 70%
bp acc-500w-nd

T
Thief Pirate 20.01.23

If your BIOS opens, then reinstall Windows to ensure that this is not a software failure.