3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
CD Project Red 20.01.23 03:49 pm

War, that is, RED 2.0 does not change. Fucked Up Again (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Not only did the optimization fall, despite the fact that with the mods the original at least looked no worse, but bugs also appeared from the start. I did not have time to get to the tavern, Vesemir had already climbed under the textures. I didn’t test further, I took it down. An unoptimized, buggy piece of code.
56 Comments
Sort by:
s
sWoozy123 20.01.23

saa0891
This is CDPR 2.0

c
chichigin1995 20.01.23

Cholera, what else can be said. On an RTX 3070 with ray tracing, the FPS is incomprehensible, because MSI Afterburner and the Steam overlay are ignored by the game. On directx 11, the overlay works, the graphics didn’t seem to change much, but the game began to eat like crazy, before the i7 8700K went crazy and cooled off in this game, now it’s under 70% full. Class, I always dreamed of filling my HDD with another repack, having a face in the incentive.

R
Raptor BTR 20.01.23

chichigin1995
There is a geforce experience overlay, run it and see what you need. First time sitting at the computer?

D
Denis Kyokushin 20.01.23

Do I understand correctly that a rollback is impossible ??? I have a GOG version. Haven't launched it yet

p
potter790 20.01.23

To say it was expected is an understatement. ))
When they said that the rays would screw it up, it was already funny. It was a matter of laying out clearly through which part of Yennefer's body HBAO works there.
And when they said that they would screw up the mods, and this is not a joke, I laughed even then. I don’t know how it is in Pedmac, probably the same way, the faces are basically the same, but in Fall4 mods that I would just put and play, didn’t finish, didn’t redo, you can count on the fingers. Especially on graphics and lighting, they are all redone, in one assembly. Apparently, after the cyberbug, the psheks are more shameful, less shameful, there is no difference anymore. xD)

M
Mishka_SKH 20.01.23

Ryazan 5 2600, rtx 3060ti, everything is at max, all rays are on, dlss is in quality, 25-30 frames in full hd, suddenly the frame rate dropped to 9😁 and the percentage is not even loaded by 40%, the video is on the shelf, as I understand it sidipeer crap again, waiting for patches on the patch

V
Vinni Pukh 20.01.23

In short, the problem is clearly in the loading of the GPU. Here I made a special screenshot before the patch, the GPU load is 96%.

Now with tracing - 62%

Without tracing - in general 48%

Such things and the processor is not fully loaded.

c
chichigin1995 20.01.23

RaptoR BTR
Nafig did not give up your georce experience, I install drivers without it, why do I need it, it only eats up resources.

V
Vinni Pukh 20.01.23

chichigin1995
hospadi, he eats there

A
ANTI_XPECT 20.01.23

After the update on dx 12, a gray square hangs on the left side of the screen. Both in the menu and in the game. I have no idea what to do with it. On dx11 it is not there, as well as new graph features.

E
Evil in the flash 20.01.23

ANTI_XPECT
Try:
1) To remove, you need to go Geforce Experience ( ALTZ )+Z.
2 ) Settings
3 ) Looking for: Production monitoring. (Remove the checkmark so that it is not green.).

A
ANTI_XPECT 20.01.23

Evil in the flash
Helped

B
BigN1ck 20.01.23

Denis Kyokushin
You can roll back to gog. Like in Steam: settings - beta version - classic

G
GodsSsmacker 20.01.23

People, when you turn on the "create DLSS frames" function, then in the game itself it is unrealistic to turn on the vertical, who knows why?
If you turn it on forcibly through the nvidia settings, then the lags are wild, this is all on the dx12 version.
Without "creating DLSS frames" FPS is unplayable even on rtx4080, but the problem is in vertical.

G
GodsSsmacker 20.01.23

G
GodsSsmacker 20.01.23

It's funny that when you remove this function, the vertical plows normally, here it is the notorious DLSS 3, it plows crookedly in general, apparently, but the FPS adds a lot and in general the picture does not change in 4k if you do not peer with a magnifying glass .... in short, apparently wait

G
GodsSsmacker 20.01.23

Normal delay at 4080 with vertical and this function enabled :)

T
The rain man 20.01.23

In short, I read it, all over the world people are yelling. Now the patches will fall down. how is that? They tested everything. And the reviews were straight bench

C
Caliscan 20.01.23

GodsSsmacker
Why do you need vertical? Do you have a monitor without gsinka / frisinka?

V
Vinni Pukh 20.01.23

GodsSsmacker
GodsSsmacker wrote:
Delay on 4080 with vertical and this feature enabled:)
Because it's shit, not technology.
The rain man
The rain man wrote:
They tested everything like.
I don't understand this thing at all as a professional developer. In fact, you launch and see that a piece of calla