3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
CD Project Red 20.01.23 03:49 pm

War, that is, RED 2.0 does not change. Fucked Up Again (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Not only did the optimization fall, despite the fact that with the mods the original at least looked no worse, but bugs also appeared from the start. I did not have time to get to the tavern, Vesemir had already climbed under the textures. I didn’t test further, I took it down. An unoptimized, buggy piece of code.
56 Comments
Sort by:
G
GodsSsmacker 20.01.23

caliskan
I have a TV and the breaks are wild without it. Yes, and jumps in FPS enrage, then 65, then 80.

T
The rain man 20.01.23

I rolled back, which I advise you. The eye does not rejoice. And the nerves calmed down. Nuihvzhopu with these Nexgens. Let's wait six months and then we'll see

T
The rain man 20.01.23

By the way, forgive me for the stupid question, now with each patch will the nextgen be uploaded again? You can't disable auto-update on steam.

s
saa0891 20.01.23

The rain man
Well, they patches now only for the next gene version will be cut, for the old version the patches have long ended, so don't roll back and update.

g
gloccc 20.01.23

sWoozy123
Rdr 2 looks better.

T
The rain man 20.01.23

saa0891
No, it's clear that only for nextgen. I mean, now every patch for me it will be installed again, although I don’t want to play it for now. Disabling auto-update steam turned off. That is, you have to install, and then roll back again. 2 healthy updates at once. By the way, I understand that updates from the old to the new version are transferred. That is, when they do it right, it will be possible not to start again

J
Janekste 20.01.23

In my opinion, the update is gorgeous, the optimization is excellent. I had 60fps as before, and after the update, 60fps remained. The graphon is outrageous, DX12 is worth it. Only nvidia hair is disabled, and no RTX rays. CD Project RED did a great job. I play in 1920x1080 standard Full HD, and a very weak video card GTX 1070ti. ZERO problems with the game. Everything is super! 60 stable!

I'm not going to roll back. The Witcher 3 now looks better than if I manually installed all sorts of mods. The developers did a great job fitting and polishing everything. Well done.

For weak PCs, you need to run the game on dx11, if suddenly the computer really does not pull the game. Direct can be switched in the launcher before starting the game.

Since the game was stuffed with mods, I did not load the save. Any PC player should know that in such cases the best option would be to start a new game so that there are no problems with mods. Maybe that's why I'm OK with the game!

w
wolfpack 20.01.23

I made a copy of the installed game in GOG, rolled up the update, looked, deleted and returned the old version, it works without problems, you just need to prohibit the game from updating. I didn't expect anything good from the Poles after Cyberpunk.
Bugs, lags and farts on top-end hardware. The game with mods looks no worse, but works more stable than this crazy update.
The quest is miserable, running through the catacombs and filling up a skinny boss, the same "Keyman" and "Toad Prince" were much more interesting and difficult. Armor, swords and other dubious goodies are not worth your 50 GB.
CD Projekt Red visit!

n
ne4eHer 20.01.23

The rays were twisted crookedly, like dlss 3.0. It certainly adds FPS, but the input lag is strongly felt, compared to A Plague Tale. 2560p 4080 + RT in Novigrad 40 60 fps with dlss 3.0... Just all the sores of rays and dlss got out, as if the raw version was shoved

K
Kramola1347 20.01.23

hasn't the patch been released yet?

V
Valentines3 20.01.23

3070ti and 12700K percent sucked this super next-gen toy in fullhd quality. Looks like I need to upgrade my hardware.

E
Evil in the flash 20.01.23

Valentinys3
For one game? Rave.

E

Kramola1347
Too early.

E
EvilRabbit 20.01.23

Valentinys3
here you need to update the hands and head of the projects

E
EvilRabbit 20.01.23

Evil in the flash is
late, everything should be fine before the release, not after...

E

EvilRabbit
It should, but lately it seems that the games are coming out as if in early access. And this is slowly becoming the norm.