3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Molarky24 20.01.23 03:53 pm

Scouting Tips (FIFA 13)

I know good advice, you need to hire an experienced scout from 4 stars and send to Spain, and look for technically gifted ones, and you need to take to your school from 14-15 years old (so that you still have 1-2 years at school) and from 60 is desirable search and then by the age of 17 they will have a rating of 75 for sure. I already have a whole school full of these future talents. I play for CSKA
168 Comments
Sort by:
r
ringos 20.01.23

PauLMaVeRiCK
no problem.
I am aware of a promising, promising and potentially very talented player.
A promising player: the guy will be able to get a good rate and at the peak he will have about 84-86.
Shows great promise: at the peak of the form it will be under 90. That is, 88-89, sometimes it exceeds 90.
Potentially very talented: this is the ceiling. The player will be very capable. 90+
But, as always, there is a catch. The computer can make a mistake, the guy may not open up due to injuries, and so on. That is, the assessment is not always correct (but this is very rare, I faced with this 2-3 times)
I would also like to add about the ratings of already developed games. I saw 2 of these: There is something special in it (87-89) and One of the best in the world (90+).

PS if anyone is interested, I can name 6 players (2 DEF, CPU, 2 wingers and FW) who develop 90+, get a bunch of badges (including ideals) and so on. , a powerful team and a lot of fun and drive)))

P
PaulMaVeRick 20.01.23

Ringos
Yes, it would be interesting to look at the list of these 6 players.
Only 20 million is not bad)

T
Tushkansky hemophrodite 20.01.23

Ringos

It does not depend on this, the assessment sometimes changes, I bought one forward at the beginning he was a promising player, and then when he scored more than 50 goals in a season he became Potentially very talented, now he is 22 years old skill 87

b
boyara97 20.01.23

Ringos
I don't know if you bought Neymar, but when I bought him, he was very talented, then in half a season he pumped him up to +3 overall. and he has become one of the best in the world. Now the second season is underway and I found one Italian from Lille, he is potentially very talented (I bought him in the winter with a total of 76 at 18 years old), I will release him as a base, I will tell you if it will turn out to be the best in world or not.
If it works out, then this is already a pattern, although you can guess that way ... :)

P
PaulMaVeRick 20.01.23

Ringos
is good. Thanks in advance)

P
Paddy Keyn 20.01.23

By the third season, Connor McAleny already had an overall rating of 90. Although at the start there are about 63 in total. It's a paradox, but some players are developing very quickly.

r
ringos 20.01.23

6 players will be presented to your attention. Young and very talented. The initial information about them was taken at the start of their career in Fifa13, season 1, 0 games, etc., etc.

Players: David Alaba (Bayern)

Very active and useful thrower. Perfect cross, pass on the level.

This is what we have from this player after 10 seasons. My guy has developed to 89 rates. (At the time this article was written, he had already lost a few points ((( )

Ibrahima Mbaye (Inter Milan)

Universal defender. Even on the flank, even in the center he will play without problems. Personally, he never let me down, for which he always had a place in the base. Also, one of the pluses is growth. On the second floor, he is a god

The guy scored 84 points very quickly. Then it went a little tight. But, it all fades when he is on the field. Talent. Take it, you will not regret it.

Leandro (Gremio)

The guy at 21 got the Ideal Forward and had 85 points. I think that says it all

Filippo Boniperti (Empoli)

Universal. he ended his career and I don’t have the opportunity to show how he grew and improved. I can only say that at the peak of his form he had 87 points, a bunch of different specializations (including the perfect striker), and he’s just tireless on the field. 90 min ,2 halves behind, and he can give a free 100m cross and score such an important winning goal.

Well, for dessert, the most delicious, the most interesting.

Nathan Redmond (Birmingham City)

It would seem that he is not an outstanding player, but he is not. Very quickly swinging, he tightly took a place in my base, unrealistically fast, technical, scoring winger. number 13, it’s very symbolic, as for me, because he brings bad luck to opponents. Neither Dani Alves, nor Bale, nor anyone else could catch up with this guy. On the flank, he works wonders. and did not get the perfect midfielder. But I forgive him)))

You can buy all these players for 20-25 million. I think everyone agrees that these are mere trifles for 6 players who will very soon turn into a "beast" and will be indispensable players in your future victorious team. I would like to draw your attention to the fact that you need to buy guys in seasons 1-2, otherwise I do not guarantee the results that I have achieved. After all, the computer pumps players many times worse than you.

PS All the information is mine, my players, this article was created because they asked me about it. I don’t force anyone to buy these guys. El Shaarawy and Neymar know everything, don't bother).

b
boyara97 20.01.23

Beautiful!
Really useful material, even for experienced players.
I'm thinking of buying someone already))
True, season 3 will begin soon, and it's probably better to start a new career ... in general, I will try!

P
PaulMaVeRick 20.01.23

Ringos
Thank you really interesting players.
Right now I took and upgraded Ibrahima Mbaye, and even then I played 2-3 seasons. He is 21 years old, rating - 81.
In his previous career, he took Alaba, he didn’t trap me somehow. Mbaya is better.
Didn't know about the rest.

I
IL_96 20.01.23

I have Tonny Vilhena playing for the second season. despite the level of a very good player.

w
wayne777 20.01.23

Ringos
Thank you, really cool!)) I think I'll buy Redmond and Mbaye later. By the way, from Inter (!) I bought myself a LZ (!) in Zenit with exactly the same stats as Mbaye (!!!). Pape Pat Diawara, but he seems to be a regen (But unrealistically fast, he is already playing in the base. I pushed Krishito in MC for 24 lames and took this miracle Diawara for 8))

w
witcher.zp 20.01.23

I play a career for Milan, I take young people with a prospect of at least 85, every month a report comes in, and every month the prospect is worse and worse, what could be the reason?

r
ringos 20.01.23

witcher.zp
you need to take such that the perspective indicator is on the upper bar 90+ and on the lower one from 75. And also so that at the moment they are as developed as possible. That is, if it says to you that the player will be 72-91, but at the moment at the age of 15 he has a skill of 54-61, then by the age of 17 the potential will be approximately 81-86. Conclusion - you need to look not only at the potential, but also at the "development" of the boy at this stage.

w
witcher.zp 20.01.23

So that's just the point, I take the highest quality juniors, and in the course of the season the skills only fall, both the general indicators and the prospect, at least one did not degrade, but kept somehow stable, and the scout is 5/5

r
ringos 20.01.23

if you took it with an indicator of 60-65, then it will not fall, unless only if half of the indicators are unknown .... the question mark is opposite the force of impact, pass accuracy, etc. you need to take those who have clear indicators, maybe a couple - three unknowns

w
witcher.zp 20.01.23

Thanks Ringos, now it's more and less clear, we'll look, we'll try)

H
Hiter83 20.01.23

People, newcomers do not develop additional positions over time, well, for example, there is some kind of Vasya Pupkin playing on the LP position, over time he may open PP, CPU, etc. ? I'm all newbies from the same position =((

r
ringos 20.01.23

Hiter83
Only 1 item

o
obojau football 20.01.23

Ringos
Handsome guy!!! So everyone would write about their discoveries!)))

o
obojau football 20.01.23

Thanks Ringo
!!! for answering a question about a promising, promising and potentially very talented player!!! It was very necessary!!! )))