3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Molarky24 20.01.23 03:53 pm

Scouting Tips (FIFA 13)

I know good advice, you need to hire an experienced scout from 4 stars and send to Spain, and look for technically gifted ones, and you need to take to your school from 14-15 years old (so that you still have 1-2 years at school) and from 60 is desirable search and then by the age of 17 they will have a rating of 75 for sure. I already have a whole school full of these future talents. I play for CSKA
168 Comments
Sort by:
w
wayne777 20.01.23

Jeroen Lumu is a good winger, I think he will calmly swing up to 90. Now while 75 skills, 19 years. Lucas Ocampos breaks the curb just like that, now 20 years old 77 skills. Abdallah Yaisien is a cool DAC, 75 skills for 20 years, despite the fact that he plays on big holidays. Dennis Praet is another DAC, even better than Ocampos. 19 years old, 78 skills. I took all these four for less than 8 million. In general, universal advice - take those players who are written about in the newspapers for the first two seasons. Almost all of them are brilliant.

v
vovandek 20.01.23

here are a few of my players
Alba is just amazing and Shaarawy scores everything!

h
hokku 20.01.23

poked around a bit and found out that the rating for each position of the player depends on certain skills:
that is, not on the strength of the player himself, but only on some skills, for example, an attacker (no matter flank or central)
with a skill of agility 99, jump 99, balance 99, endurance 99 he won’t get anything from this, due to the fact that these skills
will not affect his rating in any way, while I doubt that he will play badly, crosses and spinning the ball will also not give him anything))))
so I think the players are for sale and for the game itself they are very different ...
and so the skills that increase the rating (for a specific position) that I calculated by typing: by creating and changing a player, an attacker (center)
can help someone

hitting accuracy, heading, overhandling, dribbling, possession of the ball, hitting power, long-range shots, strength, acceleration, jerking speed, reaction,
attacking
position the skill does not affect the rating in any way) a short pass and foresight
like this))))
I didn’t calculate the rest of the positions ...
and now attention to the question ... piiiiiiip ...
if someone created a player in career mode, answer his skills are growing only upon achieving success (tasks) or how
do other players grow too ????

v
vovandek 20.01.23

hokku
don't you know why some people have golden badges like ideal defender and some don't?? what does it depend on?

h
hokku 20.01.23

vovandek
No, I don't know what for badges??? they don’t give anything ...
this icon just shows that you
have pumped several skills necessary for protection above 90, that’s all

v
vovandek 20.01.23

hokku,
I just want to assemble a team of young guys and so that everyone would have ideals in their position ... agree, it would be cool ...
but I just can’t find a right-back that would be an ideal defender .... well, and more couple positions...

w
wayne777 20.01.23

vovandek
Carvajal take
vovandek
Ter Stegen up to 94 swings, Alba - up to 95, Wilshire - up to 95

C
Creative17u7 20.01.23

vovandek
gold badges depend on the appearance of ordinary badges, unfortunately there is no perfect goalkeeper badge (it would be cool), but otherwise I can write that for an ideal defender you definitely need badges "tactician" and "robber", and any third one (of these: "strongman""air threat""motor"); for ideal.plzsch you need a "playmaker" and "stroke master", and the third one ("motor""robber""truck driver"), and for ideal.napa I haven't figured it out very well yet, but I can assume that "super-scored" obligatory sign

C
Creative17u7 20.01.23

I can share a cool trick: after each season, at least one player with the status "potentially very talented" appears in free agents (the status can only be seen if the player is under 22 years old), so check it out, you won't regret;)

S
Serb Gravic 20.01.23

People can tell someone, it's impossible to play two joysticks. I have a pirate, can anyone tell me a patch? A matter of life and death.

r
ringos 20.01.23

Everything is fine with me .... a pirate .... Does the computer see the joysticks? When you select a match, are they displayed? You choose that one on the left is the joystick icon, and the second on the right ....

S
Scorpion2013 20.01.23

Where is the best place to find good strikers? Where else can you find good goalkeepers? ATP in advance)

b
boyara97 20.01.23

Scorpion2013
Better not look for goalkeepers, they only come across as figs.
Look for NAPs in Brazil, Argentina, France.

M
Mexar82 20.01.23

Scorpion2013
Look for goalkeepers in Canada, you will definitely find someone, only scout 5 + 5, naps in Spain, Brazil and Argentina.

M
Mexar82 20.01.23

boyara9 I agree about the naps, but not about the keepers! Have you tried looking in Canada??? Try))

S
Scorpion2013 20.01.23

Thanks for the advice)) I'll try it now)

s
sidelnikov_91 20.01.23

Olegario
I also found Busya)

S
Scorpion2013 20.01.23

Such a question found the midfielder technically gifted took him out of school at 16 years old skill was 74 after two seasons skill became 81 and he is 18 years old is this normal development or weak? And yet I found a goalkeeper, as advised in Canada, he is 17 years old skill 65 is this normal or is there nothing good to expect from him? He seems to be dragging norms)

b
boyara97 20.01.23

Scorpion2013
Depending on how you released it, if in every match, then weakly, if from a substitute, then it's normal.

S
Scorpion2013 20.01.23

Mexar82
Thanks for the advice about keepers found one in Canada 20 years skill 80 later I'll throw screenshots)