3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
KHG228 20.01.23 03:54 pm

Rx 6700 xt does not produce normal fps in light games

So I bought myself an rx 6700 xt sapphire gaming pulse. I installed firewood, demolished the old Nvidev ones.
configured in the driver. I went into cyberpunk and on ultra settings it gives out 80+ fps, and the same amount on minimal settings. Then, for fun, I went to test in such games as minecraft, cs, pubg. And in all these games something amazing happens. in cs more than 200 fps does not rise, although when I had a gtx 1060 6 gb I played quietly at 350 fps. Mine 150 fps (I think this is normal with this process), pubg ultra 75-80 with drawdowns and also at the minimum. Plus, I launched far cry 6. In tests in 2k, people have 75+ fps with rays, and I have 70 on ultra settings without rays in full hd resolution with drawdowns up to 50. I don’t know what this could be connected with. It seems that the percent is not so bad, and where does the percent, if everything was fine on the last vidyuhi. Can you advise something?:
har-ki pc:

29 Comments
Sort by:
N
NoneOne2010 20.01.23

Maybe it's your motherboard with write 3, but you need 4. with 6500 it seems there was the same problem, but it's not exactly

D
Denis Kyokushin 20.01.23

KHG228
You have Cyber ​​on the same core with your 6700XT🤷‍♂️. It would be interesting to look at the RDR2 test in San Dani. In all games, only CPU4 is loaded?

K
KHG228 20.01.23

Denis Kyokushin
is a joke, yes

K
KHG228 20.01.23

Karoch I was convinced that the matter was in the process. Demolished Windows installed lane which frizil like a creature, and stupidly reduced the drawing distance so you have 1k fps without drawdowns. I tweaked the shaders too, everything is fine. I haven't tested yet, I'll see what happens later.

S
Sergjiei 20.01.23

KHG228
Mb in Windows?

D
Denis Kyokushin 20.01.23

KHG228
If Win 11, maybe Win 10?

K
KHG228 20.01.23

Sergjiei
After reinstalling, again at 11, the fps increased a little, but nothing changed in the cs.
I repeat before installing this vidyuhi, it was 1060 6gb, and the fps was higher.

K
KHG228 20.01.23

Yes, and in principle, I agree that stupid percent does not pull.

R
RicoChico 20.01.23

I would look at PCI lines. Maybe you have something connected via PCI along with the vidyuhi and the speed is locked. Or in the BIOS, by default, it is not the maximum speed for PCI-E. Maybe you put the vidyuhu in the wrong slot.
I also paid attention to the temperature of the CPU.