3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
HEU3BECTEH 20.01.23 03:58 pm

Blue screens in games Ryzen 7 5800X

Good day!
I bought new hardware the other day and faced the cause of crashes and blue screens while playing in completely different scenes (it doesn’t matter even if the game is not demanding on hardware)
Configuration:
Mat. board: Gigabyte b550 Aorus Elite V2
Processor: Ryzen 7 5800X
RAM: Hyper X Fury 2x8 gb 3000 Mhz
Cooling: DEEPCOOL AS500
Please tell me what to do in this case. Thanks in advance to those who respond!
6 Comments
Sort by:
L
Loken 20.01.23

What video card and power supply?
Reset the bios to the drain, poke the memory sticks in different slots, one at a time, two at a time (slots 1-3, 2-4), delve into the Windows event log, at worst, rebuild the computer, wipe / blow through all the contacts.

H
HEU3BECTEH 20.01.23

Loken
Thanks, I'll definitely try it. I ran the memory diagnostics in the normal mode, the result showed that there were no errors.
Although the blue screen says Memory management

N
Nervios 20.01.23

Download the program for the example of Aida, see how much something is heating up, do a stress test. Although first look on the Internet, just search in the Memory management bay, you can find a lot of things. More like a software problem.

H
HEU3BECTEH 20.01.23

I express my gratitude to the user Loken. I rearranged the memory strips from slots 1.3 to slots 2.4 and everything worked fine, I don’t know why everything didn’t work fine in 1.3 slots, but in 2.4 slots everything works flawlessly! Loken

L
Loken 20.01.23

HEU3BECTEH
Glad it was that easy. For the future, it is slots 2 and 4 that are preferred when using two memory sticks.
This is also written in the motherboard manual, on page 10 - https://download.gigabyte.com/FileList/Manual/mb_manual_b550-aorus-elite-ax-v2_e.pdf?v=24d24cf9acc76ba2c833adbcf9dfc9c7

H
HEU3BECTEH 20.01.23

Loken
Thank you, I will definitely study the documentation next time))