3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
PlayGround.ru 20.01.23 04:03 pm

Who is stronger!? (Disciples 2: Dark Prophecy)

- Who do you think is the strongest unit in Disciples 2!?

- Here I consider that Nebiros!
95 Comments
Sort by:
B
Bianor 20.01.23

Niddog, Gallean's Wrath...
Well, the guards of the capital with their 90% armor :)

L
LONER 20.01.23

And the guards can be overwhelmed
. So I brought them down more than once.

P
PlayGround.ru 20.01.23

Uther-Demon is the strongest, hits great and covers with paralysis. If you don’t spoil it with spells, it’s impossible to fill up.

P
PlayGround.ru 20.01.23

***instructively*** The strongest of the units is my Lichka-queen... =0) Namely to this we aspire and report...

k
key1 20.01.23

Dragon level 99, that's who!

K
Kxpaa3T- 20.01.23

Found something to argue about. Go to the editor and compare!

L
LONER 20.01.23

The strongest is my hero

B
Bianor 20.01.23

Try with "your hero" the guards of the capital in one, without units-soldiers to knock out.

L
LONER 20.01.23

If there is a guard in the current city, then I will win some rubbish from me that can turn the enemy to stone or all the current paralysis, I don’t remember

r
rNix 20.01.23

And I also think that the most powerful Nibiros, if he were in the capital. I justify that he has 300 damage on everyone, he has a health for 2000 and there are protections, besides, in my opinion, he can still swing.
And the guards are bullshit (IMHO). Somehow I went to visit the capital to the dead, so there were people there, they didn’t invite them to the banquet, so I solved them all there, though not on the first try, but still an inscription appeared, like: “You destroyed the race of the Horde of the Undead” and the capital they fell asleep, I lost my entire crowd, and it didn’t really help me. My hero's damage (+ spells and bonuses) = 300 (Max), defense 90 (Max), I don't remember health + 2 bottles of maza (+200), initiative for 120 and accuracy of 100 percent, so for each turn the defender lost 30, but I won.
Right now, I consider my level 18 sorcerer grandpa to be the strongest in my Disciplise.

And I fought off the demon Uther in my own capital, I didn’t direct any curses at him, I just filled up the full course of vials and tubes on myself without any problems ..

So then ..

And who is Niddog, Galean’s Wrath - or what?

And further. And don't guardians like Nebiros have immunity from any mind? And then I wanted to turn this statue into the devil, and he has immunity.

B
Bianor 20.01.23

Guardians do not transform, but they can be paralyzed or petrified. And then they are killed freely. The easiest way is to knock out the guard with people - in the saga you can start from the third or fourth card. The main doctor to pump into the armor to the maximum. When you knock out a crystal of souls from the cache, and if you play as a scout, you can safely go to cut the guard. No losses - all on the level.
Demon Uther and so can be solved. Even sophisticated - on the final map, you can buy Paralysis and suck out movement points from it with each move until you have searched the entire map.

B
Bogdan80 20.01.23

Guardians of ATLICHNA are killed by POISON (for undead - death, for the rest, except for the hero-mage - an artifact).
And Uther the demon can be slowed down without spells - there are only 2 or 3 passages to the castle (I don’t remember exactly), they are superbly shut up with wands - the enemy will not pass !!!

I
INCUBUSSS 20.01.23

All this is nonsense .. 99 levels + all the bonuses and the little boy Uther will cause a lot of trouble ..
As I understand it, we are talking about equal levels (guardians with armor are not the same)
In reality (the lorded map, if I'm not mistaken, everything is there ) Demon-Uther and Nebios will bring problems the same .. But keep in mind
, Uther has a Full set of protection, so he is the best, really.
(You can think of life and damage, you can find out the real hp in the editor), try to win in the open field of Uther on the Chaos map! (Bogdan80 you would too) I think you'll change your mind ..
PS Niddog ​​- the creature is not very good, it beats the current of a neighboring unit .. The monster Galeana - the renounced god of the elves, beats everyone, but without paralysis or stone NOBODY can be the strongest ..
Guardians IMHO distwitly fiknya ..
PPS There is a peasant on the legion map with 2150 lives :)) also a contender :)) gee .. PPPS
Heroes with arts don't count, but it's interesting to know which is the STRONGEST ARMY ??
Min has two options:
Two Deaths (approx. 60lvl[55000exp], damage 300+400, further development slows down) + Lich + Ghost
and
Two Soothsayers (approx. 25lvl, heal. 184[55000exp]) + Archmage + {Fighter
} kaneshna write all the 99 levels, just write what I have achieved myself ... Moreover, I limited it to the gained experience!
Inc.

A
Aidar 20.01.23

INCUBUSSS
Uther-Demon in the middle, two niddogs on the sides. Damn you kill.

I
INCUBUSSS 20.01.23

Nonsense .. Death and Nkhiddogi in full zatnitsa!
Better demon Uther, Nibios and Galean!! :))))

A
Aidar 20.01.23

INCUBUSSS
I'm assuming that Uther will deal with paralysis and the niddogs will slash at close quarters.+Uther and Niddog ​​are immune to paralysis, and Niddog ​​is immune to Petrification.

I
INCUBUSSS 20.01.23

Well, once again I say: Death / Spirit / Werewolf / Creature in the army and Nkhiddog ​​offside!
And by the way, let's take Incubus, Medusa, Demons of the Abyss or just a hero with an Incubus horn into the army, put on the protection of a mental attack (or just reload like this, shoby pavizlo), endure the first move, and then Let's smash the pratiphnik to smithereens! :)))

A
Aidar 20.01.23

Gee. With magic, I can do the same. And if without magic, then you will make this triple. Although you can try to make them two uncut in the back, a clay golem in the front and two of some kind of super warriors near the battle in the front.

I
INCUBUSSS 20.01.23

Well, I’m not suggesting SUPERCOOL magic, but only the 3rd level of the Alliance (and for the special ones I wrote in parentheses - you can just replay until you miss)
Essno, magic, arts and potions down!
PS Gee, golem .. you asked for 6 more Mizraels! Like, give a mine to the army of the Zamkoff Guardians!
Once again I say! And I will do it without magic, and I spit on stone and magic .. All with my own hands!
For example, three Deaths will take 1000 HP out of him (including the first death defense)...

A
Aidar 20.01.23

INCUBUSSS
When swinging death to level 55, it takes about 800x50 = 40000 experience, which by giving Golem you can earn 4 levels, which will increase Uther's hp to 2200 hp and allow him to give a chance to endure the first round. And then Uther will do his dark work of a stunner (I hope).