3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Focus 20.01.23 04:06 pm

Games and age

Hello, I'm 31 and about 5 years old I lost interest in games. In general, I lost it, not in the evening after work, not on vacation, not on a vacation watch, not for whiskey, not for beer, games do not come in! I can force myself to play something for a maximum of an hour! what is this? Are the games getting worse or are we snickering? maybe age? this topic, they say, thinking aloud, maybe there are also guys who are in this state? I sit and think about doing a little MB with my own and plunging headlong into family life, but why waste time then? I used to play everything, both singles and MMOs, I could farm mobs for 16 hours, now it’s an impossible task to go through a 10 hour Kinzo :)
29 Comments
Sort by:
h
hello 20.01.23

01001000 01101001 wrote:
And the most important question - for what and why they are planted, no one knows.
in the current realities, in the opinion of those in power, children should be born mainly to participate in special military operations. kill these, the women give birth to new ones.
well this is dialectics ... its mother dig-dig

D
Denis Kyokushin 20.01.23

Rotting alone is a so-so idea. Without children, life is empty and useless. This is especially felt when you are lonely, and loneliness comes when all your friends / acquaintances scatter to "their corners." You call your best friend on New Year's Eve, but he does not can meet, he went to relatives with a girl. And you understand: “Something needs to be changed in this life.” Otherwise, one day you will go to the mirror and see a reflection in it with wrinkles and gray hair, and look out the window, your peers are already there they walk with their grandchildren. So you’ll die, buried in a pug’s keyboard, there will even be no one to bury until the neighbors smell a putrid smell

b
barbarian 20.01.23

Denis Kyokushin
If there is an occupation in life, then you can not rot even alone, I decided to change my unloved profession, in which I studied at the university for 7 years, to another, 4 years for the second I have already unlearned and 4.5 more left. There are also all sorts of courses for six months that were not useful, but at least I try to keep my brain in good shape ..

S
Sam_FisherPG 20.01.23

Denis Kyokushin wrote:
Without children, life is empty and useless.
Yes, only when it’s only your children is it very good, but living with a woman and having children with her, if she suddenly itches (as they usually do) and dumps you, 99% of the children will be left with her by court, and you will be put on an alimony chain in the form of 25% of your income per child, which mothers spend on themselves, because the child does not need much. If, of course, you do not live in Russia, but in another country, then I hz. But in Russia there are 7 divorces for 10 marriages, a third of men in marriage do not raise their own children, and there are a lot of other charms, here, watch the video, and in general, watch his videos. I advise everyone to look so that their eyes open at least a little, and rose-colored glasses fly off.

D
Denis Kyokushin 20.01.23

Sam_FisherPG
Sam_FisherPG wrote:
you will be placed on a child support chain in the form of 25% of your income per child, which mothers spend on themselves, because the child does not need much.
Here you surprised me. But what about hats, overalls, boots, tights, socks, sandals, shirts, mittens / gloves, T-shirts, T-shirts? But how big are skates, skis? “What about medicines during illnesses? When we were collecting the eldest for school, 40k flew away from us. There was an episode when I was looking for a suitable doctor for my younger wife, she had 30k at her appointments and on medicines, like from a bush, gone. Children are constantly growing, they you need to update clothes and shoes. And also toys. If a girl, then jewelry + dresses for the holidays. Kick, you don’t need much🤦‍♂️
Sam_FisherPG wrote:
but living with a woman and having children with her, if she suddenly itches (as they usually do) and leaves you, 99% of the children will be left with her in court
. One of my friends divorced, shared part of his loans with his ex-wife, yes so that she was not able to support her daughter. So this stereotype is from the Stone Age. The daughter stayed with her

barbarian dad
. Somewhere after 35, she can go to the attic from loneliness. And so that he does not go, "substitutes" for the meaning of life will be needed

S
Sam_FisherPG 20.01.23

Denis Kyokushin wrote:
What about hats, overalls, boots, tights, socks, sandals, shirts, mittens / gloves, T-shirts, T-shirts?
Well, this is necessary at most once a year - one and a half, although children grow quickly, it’s not that they have to buy new clothes every month, + clothes are bought for growth, + younger children can quite normally wear the things of older children from whom they grew up, + things from friends and relatives whose children have grown up.
Denis Kyokushin wrote:
How big are skates and skis?
This is all at will and the availability of free funds, children can easily do without it. As a child, I assembled my first bike with my father and grandfather from what I had to, they made it great like new, and it's okay, I rolled enough with friends, as I grew up to 14 years old - I assembled a moped for myself, dad helped where necessary.
Denis Kyokushin wrote:
What about repeaters if the child falls behind in school?
You can explain something yourself, somewhere, and if you don’t want to understand, then the magic cuff will help you begin to understand better. You just need to explain to the child why he goes to school, and by the way, he doesn’t go alone, but with peers like him, where everyone is explained the same way, and if he doesn’t want to understand something, then the tutor will not help here. A tutor is already a good help for older classes, and not for elementary school students.
Denis Kyokushin wrote:
What about paid doctors when there is no free one? What about medicines during illnesses?
Here I completely agree, for medicines and doctors they tear up three skins.
Denis Kyokushin wrote:
When we were collecting the older one for school, 40k flew away from us.
Here I partially agree, you need a lot of money to raise for school, but not so much (prices are different in different regions), but you need a lot of everything, I’m glad that only once a year, and only consumables during the year.
Denis Kyokushin wrote:
Children are constantly growing, they need to update their clothes and shoes.
This has already been described above.
Denis Kyokushin wrote:
If it's a girl, then jewelry + dresses for the holidays.
It will do without frills, there is nothing to raise a spoiled woman, then it will grow up on the neck and sit down, and will demand even more than you can give, such is female nature, they are never enough.
Denis Kyokushin wrote: A friend of mine got
divorced, he shared part of his loans with his ex-wife, so much so that she was not able to support her daughter. So this stereotype is from the Stone Age.
, usually for men everything is different, the final stop is the heating main. I just know a lot of people for whom marriage and children have turned into a broken life.
I am very glad that you are doing well, and I sincerely hope that your spouse belongs to a tiny percentage of normal women in the country, will never stick an ax in your back, and you will live together all your life, and you will never add to the sad statistics.

D
Denis Kyokushin 20.01.23

Sam_FisherPG
Sam_FisherPG wrote:
Well, it should be at most once a year - one and a half, although children grow quickly, it's not like they have to buy new clothes every month, It's
immediately obvious that they never had children. They have a very bad property to get dirty and spoil things. Especially with stains after eating.
Sam_FisherPG wrote:
younger children can quite normally wear the clothes of older children from which they grew up
. You can immediately see a fair future dad: the older one is a priority, and the younger ones are cast-offs. And if a girl and a boy?
Sam_FisherPG wrote:
It's all at will and availability of funds, children can easily do without it
Well, that is, all children ride scooters or bikes in the summer, but you will tell your own that they will manage? Seriously?
Sam_FisherPG wrote:
You can explain something yourself, somewhere, and if you don't want to understand, then the magic cuff will help you start to understand better.
And if the child was sick for a week and lagged behind the rest of the children, will you also put a slap on the back of the head?
Sam_FisherPG wrote: A
tutor is already a good help for older students, but not for elementary school students
But what about English from the second grade?
Sam_FisherPG wrote:
You just need to explain to the child why he goes to school, and by the way, he doesn’t go alone, but with the same peers as him, where everyone is explained the same way
Oh yeah, only most of these kids go to school prepared, except for non-Russians
Sam_FisherPG wrote:
Here I completely agree, for medicines and doctors they tear up three skins.
Well, your 25% of the salary will turn into dust
Sam_FisherPG wrote:
It will do without frills, there is nothing to raise a spoiled woman I
mean? And a dress for the new year? And beautiful bows, hairpins? What other frills? 🤦‍♂️Earrings only if you pierce her ears. Wouldn't you like your girl to be the most beautiful?
Sam_FisherPG wrote: Your friend is very lucky, he got into the 1%, usually everything is different for men
Who is lucky? The girl was left without a mother. Her grandmother always spends time with her.

N
Nvidia VS Amd 20.01.23

Any loving mother and, of course, father, of course, will want the best for their child, which cannot be said about stupid parents who, due to their stupidity, proudly send their children to the front. I, for the sake of justice, will note that I would not want children. I'm afraid of them. That is, I am afraid of responsibility if something goes wrong. Let the wife bring them up better, and I will give money, buy gifts and take them on trips. But to educate, if only I will be a boy, and not a girl. The screeching of children really annoys me. It freezes up. Maybe if I had my own child, then it wouldn’t piss me off so much. In any case, I will need to step over my own do not want to, and over time, only experience the joy of children's laughter, squealing, and not torment myself from the crying of a child. In short, it's really hard. But this is much better than after 30 years of being drowsy at the computer, repairing computers, chatting and chirping with various kinds of degenerates, spending a damn cloud of dough on beer about the memories of depressive shadows of the past, writing huge texts, making voluminous proofs, in short, suffering from all this idiocy. Your football friend is 29 years old and already has two children. There is no time even for an hour to play games for a peck. But he gets much more than I do and takes the children abroad three times. Plus a wife, a spectacular young beauty. Not the stupid type of chicken that I saw crowds in clubs. Not knowing what it means to clean the house and cook deliciously. My new girlfriend wants kids, but I'm betting. I know that I won't have any free time then. Therefore, at the moment I am in favor of mutual travel, Cuba, Egypt, Thailand, Vietnam. If in the city, then hiking in the mountains, forest, cafes, inexpensive restaurants, billiards, philharmonic, cinema, skating rink. If at home, then dominoes, cards, checkers, pitchers, sea battle, a joint bath, darts, PS4, general preparation of a festive table. And I'm not ready if, from the appearance of the cub, all this beauty will be taken by him. But you can’t escape fate, and any decent girl, by virtue of her maternal instinct, will want children at any moment. And you need to be ready for this. For you can’t argue against nature☝️ I said everything✨️

S
SOULCALIBUR 20.01.23

I'm 17 years old, I've been playing since I was 11, DURING THIS TIME I WAS A LOT OF GAMES. FAVORITE GENRE RPG