3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Deimos-D 23.11.19 05:02 am

Cheats (BattleTech)

change settings in the game files:
1\ a lot of CBills
the game folder\BattleTech_Data\
StreamingAssets\
data\
simGameConstants
in SimGameConstants.change json StartingCBills : 980000,

Breaks the normal Cheat Engine. Look for 4 bytes. Will give values of 6-7, one of them will be very different address - there's your money. Freeze is not necessary - erase.

2\ on the first mission(the one that is on a desert planet) you have a spear would be cool fur 4 Atlas AS7-D

SimGameConstants.json
Change StartingLance : [ (there are 4 fur will defult)
on
StartingLance : [
mechdef_atlas_AS7-D,
mechdef_atlas_AS7-D,
mechdef_atlas_AS7-D,
mechdef_atlas_AS7-D

3\ turn on the debug menu
Left Ctrl + Shift (Either side) + Enter, then type 'hbsrocks' and hit Enter again. After that you should be able to pop open the console with Ctrl + ~ (Useless since I think there are no commands registered) or Ctrl + Shift + Minus to pop open the Debug menu UI during combat (This one has the fun buttons, including one to SPEED UP MECH ANIMATION SPEED).

4\ to make the desired weapon appears more often in stores

Weapon_Gauss_Gauss_0-STOCK.json
Weapon_Laser_LargeLaserER_0-STOCK.json
Weapon_Laser_LargeLaserPulse_0-STOCK.json
Weapon_PPC_PPCER_0-STOCK.json
Rarity : 20,
Purchasable : true,

Rarity is the rarity of occurrence in the store. Purchasable - can I buy or just to knock out enemy fur...
37 Comments
Sort by:
G
Geralt De Rivia 23.11.19

Oh, it's editing. We would transfer in bistromath with a dictionary to play.

M
MESS_NICK 23.11.19

Fixed StartingCBills : 980000 and Atlas AS7-D. Wanted to start over, but infinite loading. Old save loaded, but money and Atlas no.

A
Amnepox 23.11.19

MESS_NICK
look for the file ammunitionbox(sort of), open it with Notepad and put a price(cost) of any HEAT SINK -500000 and voila, every purchase the cooler you falls on the balance 500000 money

A
AlexeyMC 23.11.19

You can edit the companions, there is a folder \data\pilot. Myself, as I found through sozanov, data\backgrounds folder, you can edit for example background_ancestry_DeepPeriphery.json, and selecting from the deep periphery history, will give the edited parameter level... But we need to see that above 10 the sum of all the buns was not, or will not start...
Or something interesting you've found? Settings furs, etc.?

G
GROGandALE 23.11.19

You can edit the cost of a cheap item, say a Small laser, sell it, then edit the cost back down.
-Browse to the following folder:
*YourSteamInstallationFolder*\steamapps\common\
BATTLETECH\BattleTech_Data\ StreamingAssets\data\weapon\
-Open the “Weapon_Laser_SmallLaser_0-STOCK.json” file with a text editor, find the:
“Cost” : 20000,
-Entry and change it to a high number, such as making it 10 million, which would get you 1 million C-Bills per sale back in the shop.

G
GROGandALE 23.11.19

the translation is mine do not need much is clear. if the prices put a minus for the purchase will pay you

A
AlexeyMC 23.11.19

GROGandALE
Here wrote above, to put any garbage tipo ammunition for the machine gun or heatsink price minus say -10000000 and those with every purchase will give a loot....

A thread who find out where and how you can reduce the time for treatment, repair, alteration, etc.? And that's annoying...

G
GROGandALE 23.11.19

AlexeyMC
no, but the tonnage of the equipment it is possible to change, overheating, cooling, HEAT SISK zoom in a folder with the same name

s
shova42 23.11.19

Damn, got game. I skinte default file SimGameConstants , please.

x
xoen 23.11.19

shova42
Ловиhttp://sendfile.su/1416046
Bekapy entire folder Data to experiments ;)
Also experimenting, truth is the game has passed. ;)
Spoiler

s
shova42 23.11.19

xoen , thanks a lot!

A
AlexeyMC 23.11.19

xoen
Yes, found it all, though I do not nagleli and just made all the guns the weight of 1 ton.... Schaub maccanti but from overheating not to reguliruetsya..... And any hint of decency left... And we must not forget that all changes to the parameters affects enemies... And then to put damage to a PPC, and zhahnut someone better than you you're gonna make it) Yes and stupid to shotit all not interested, but feel like felt lanovtsy attacking ottley sphere, this is we)))

x
xoen 23.11.19

AlexeyMC wrote:
And then put damage to the PPC, and zhahnut someone better than you you're gonna make it)
The solution is simple: we have no enemies Gauss Rifle" and not ER L Laser and there you can put at least 300 and mow down enemies 3 at a time. ;)
Converted Atlas IIAlthough it is possible to put not as much damage, but to put in the gun HeatDamage : 10 - the enemy just can't shoot as there are always overheating.

I already passed the game, got a kick out of the story, and it's just fun, nothing more.
AlexeyMC wrote:
the truth is I'm not nagleli and just made all the guns the weight of 1 ton.... Schaub maccanti but from overheating not to reguliruetsya.....
When I passed - removed overheating, weight of 0 and all modules are made in 1 slot. Bellows not changed in the gun slots and only the speed of all the mechs changed, and they can barely move at times, that their that of enemies ;)

PS. To the Gauss Rifle and ER Laser L can be at least in the beginning of the game ;)

A
AlexeyMC 23.11.19

xoen
Et absolutely not sports))) enemies builds mechs pre-registered, they of course with the stock will be run, and so you can imagine with lightweight equipment weighing 1T atskie builds to collect. I do think the current Helsinki to do with weight of 0, leave the rest as is. I'm still in the process of passing, but I got pissed with financial issues tipo monthly fee for standing in the hangar mechs and garbage treatment pilots that have time to do. Because of what I had to replay battles to perfect it. But it is still tired. In General, I want the game without unnecessary hemorrhoids. Where to disable or reduce the time of treatment I found, it was decided to simplify the gameplay, but that interest remained. Now, if the apnut his furs, and hemorrhoids no do-overs matches due to bad hits with a crit for you, if max armor set, and the interest remains.... Well as for me. And Yes, the gun can transform into a hellish megapesca, and all unsuite from any distance... Oh, hang with your ass, make yourself Magistros, with a couple gausac in place of a machine gun for example...

x
xoen 23.11.19

AlexeyMC wrote:
Where to disable or reduce the time of treatment I found
Cm. тутhttp://forums.playground.ru/battletech/redaktirovanie_json_mehi_oruzhie_etc_mody-960264/#comment-17290266

Financial issues are treated in section Finances file SimGameConstants.json

A
AlexeyMC 23.11.19

xoen
Oh, thank you... while I was out buying ammo for the gun -100000 credits, but at the identity as the interest kills. Want normally and without hemorrhoids...
And in the ship upgrades no one dug? There's sort of a hospital, etc., mozsgó to improve them, so much recovery and too much furs not to wait?

x
xoen 23.11.19

AlexeyMC wrote:
And in the ship upgrades no one dug? There's sort of a hospital, etc., mozsgó to improve them, so much recovery and too much furs not to wait?
Of course digging ;)
Cm. тутhttp://forums.playground.ru/battletech/redaktirovanie_json_mehi_oruzhie_etc_mody-960264/#comment-17290390

D
Djeron 23.11.19

Keep citenzen, https://fearlessrevolution.com/threads/battletech.6603/
Yuzayu version 1.2

D
DimOn2212 23.11.19

Deimos-D
does not change starting lance, although the file is ordered as stated in the post, maybe there is where the files that are duplicates?
UPD: everything is working, you need to start a new game only

A
AlexeyMC 23.11.19

xoen
And come across options with regard to the accuracy in the aiming mode? When you choose which part of the carcass to shoot? And that sucks that the elite pilot from a distance of 3 meters at lying unconscious, the enemy might get into his head only by chance 18% max.... It is generally what!