3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Deimos-D 23.11.19 05:02 am

Cheats (BattleTech)

change settings in the game files:
1\ a lot of CBills
the game folder\BattleTech_Data\
StreamingAssets\
data\
simGameConstants
in SimGameConstants.change json StartingCBills : 980000,

Breaks the normal Cheat Engine. Look for 4 bytes. Will give values of 6-7, one of them will be very different address - there's your money. Freeze is not necessary - erase.

2\ on the first mission(the one that is on a desert planet) you have a spear would be cool fur 4 Atlas AS7-D

SimGameConstants.json
Change StartingLance : [ (there are 4 fur will defult)
on
StartingLance : [
mechdef_atlas_AS7-D,
mechdef_atlas_AS7-D,
mechdef_atlas_AS7-D,
mechdef_atlas_AS7-D

3\ turn on the debug menu
Left Ctrl + Shift (Either side) + Enter, then type 'hbsrocks' and hit Enter again. After that you should be able to pop open the console with Ctrl + ~ (Useless since I think there are no commands registered) or Ctrl + Shift + Minus to pop open the Debug menu UI during combat (This one has the fun buttons, including one to SPEED UP MECH ANIMATION SPEED).

4\ to make the desired weapon appears more often in stores

Weapon_Gauss_Gauss_0-STOCK.json
Weapon_Laser_LargeLaserER_0-STOCK.json
Weapon_Laser_LargeLaserPulse_0-STOCK.json
Weapon_PPC_PPCER_0-STOCK.json
Rarity : 20,
Purchasable : true,

Rarity is the rarity of occurrence in the store. Purchasable - can I buy or just to knock out enemy fur...
37 Comments
Sort by:
G
Geralt De Rivia 23.11.19

DimOn2212
The STEEPER the FUR, the more the price of the content. Stupid you can not pull the money each month, the average for 550.000 dollars... even with 2 contracts a month, you'll acquire somewhere 350.000-380.000 dollars.
In this scenario bankruptcy is not far off.

D
DimOn2212 23.11.19

Geralt De Rivia
somehow gaining at least 1 to sell is always possible. Atlas is a favorite fur even with paper books, and Mechwarrior Onlain

x
xoen 23.11.19

AlexeyMC wrote:
And come across options with regard to the accuracy in the aiming mode? When you choose which part of the carcass to shoot? And that sucks that the elite pilot from a distance of 3 meters at lying unconscious, the enemy might get into his head only by chance 18% max.... It is generally what!
Of course across.
Cm. тутhttp://forums.playground.ru/battletech/redaktirovanie_json_mehi_oruzhie_etc_mody-960264/#comment-17297763
http://forums.playground.ru/battletech/redaktirovanie_json_mehi_oruzhie_etc_mody-960264/#comment-17292827
Geralt De Rivia wrote:
The STEEPER the FUR, the more the price of the content. Stupid you can not pull the money each month, the average for 550.000 dollars... even with 2 contracts a month, you'll acquire somewhere 350.000-380.000 dollars.
In this scenario bankruptcy is not far off.
Cm. тутhttp://forums.playground.ru/battletech/redaktirovanie_json_mehi_oruzhie_etc_mody-960264/#comment-17292839

S
Shershn 23.11.19

People
Can anyone knows how to mech Bay hack number details?
In particular interested in a number of vintage coolers... There are 6 PCs, keep track of in Cheat Engine 2A byte sift - have 1o value. Fix and/or increase the number of pieces set fur... and after saving in fur remains set only the number that it really was, the rest disappear!((( I tried to track on the sales, find, put 100 pieces - 100 shows. You can only sell 6pcs((( it Turns out she is somewhere else stores the number, but Cheat Engine does not see.
Any ideas???

S
Shershn 23.11.19

Just - use the following settings Cheat Engine...

Spoiler

D
Deimos-D 23.11.19

Enable debug mode

Run Regedit. Find the region [HKEY_CURRENT_USERSoftwareHarebrained Schemes\BATTLETECH] added a new registry key dword (32-bit) called last_debug_state_h176629417, set the value to 1. After this game, you can open up the debug menu by Ctrl+Shift+tilde.

K
KMiSSioN 23.11.19

Is there any tool that will help you reputation with factions to rule? the debug console allows you to do this?

K
KMiSSioN 23.11.19

Thanks, don't need, I wrote it myself.

K
Kresht 23.11.19

KMiSSioN Share how they did it.

K
KMiSSioN 23.11.19

Kresht Is BTML - it allows you to load into the address space Battletech.exe a random library in C#. I wrote a small library, which starts an http server on port 65080 and accepts a command for displaying and changing the reputation.
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1a7II52waOnVB8tKAoZWyIEersxgW6E-F
it is necessary to put BTML
https://github.com/BattletechModders/BattleTechModLoader
and unpack ModReputation.zip in the root of the game (in the directory Mods should appear ModReputation.dll and directory ModReputation). You then need to run the game, minimize it, to make sure that in the Mods\BTModLoader.no log errors, and written something in the style of
ModReputation.dll (v1.0.0.0): Found and entry point called Void Init() in type ModReputation.ModReputation
and follow the link http://localhost:65080
there should be
I can not get the status of the simulator. Most likely not loaded save
you can then deploy back to game, load save. If you then switch to the browser instead of the label table appears with the factions and the current value of reputation. From there you can reputation to change.
Theoretically, since I work with engine Battletech.exe directly, can be anything. Sure you can add any weapons and equipment in the inventory or in the store in the system, to change the characteristics of the pilots, to change the initiative in battle.

A
Aleks Holkovskiy 23.11.19

AlexeyMC
What rule explain day 2 fun the to the moon not making a ton of mechs for the life of me

A
AlexeyMC 23.11.19

Alex Jolkowski
Now a lot changed with the patch. Better not to rule, especially with accuracy. It can affect everything in .PM. and what comes at you. If you want to simplify the game but not become bessmertnym, I would change the weight of the weapon, and daredevil armor at max for all mechs.

BATTLETECH\ BattleTech_Data\ StreamingAssets\ data\ weapon - all weapons, open the queue and change NATInventorySize : 1, Tonnage : 1, and will be at the puhi slot and 1 ton. damage do not touch it and and enemies firing will. Can weight 0. Find the optimal that would be interesting to play and you never tore it down....
There's the price of arms, buying 10 guns, put a price of 10 000 000 download sell, and you're a billionaire....
You can simplify the editing coolers - \data\heatsinks to put 1 slot and a weight of 0. And to score all the empty space. Only the power not to change, and then the computer will not bask. And then the game will become easy, and quite an interest is not lost...

R
Renat Smagulov 23.11.19

People, I'm stupid. how to hack money on this damned BattleTech???!!! Artmann, Chitenge... Help!!!

J
Jeffrey 23.11.19

Renat Smagulov
Walk into BATTLETECH\ BattleTech_Data\ StreamingAssets\ data\
there any folder with equipment/weapons/ammunition (heatsinks/jumpjets/upgrades/weapon/ammunitionbox)
open any file .json and looking line Cost change to a negative number, -1000000, for example, are loaded and look changed merchandise in the store - when you purchase the money will be added. The easiest way to change Ammo_AmmunitionBox_Generic_MG.json, because this ammunition is sold in 99% of cases.

n
nwo2009 23.11.19

where to download cheat for version 1.5.0

n
nwo2009 23.11.19

or maybe from old versions suitable for 1.5.0

n
nwo2009 23.11.19

how to edit the overheating fur