3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AlexanderYA 23.11.19 05:04 am

Inventory Editor (Assassin's Creed: Odyssey)

This table Сheat Epdp intended to replace the normal skins/vehicles/team vehicle and so on. to those that are sold for Helix.
Table suitable both for the License and Pirates

Received the items
Video how to use it

Replacing multiple ID
Open +Inventory ->+Inventory: Get Item (external hook)->+Bulk Get Item (packs,quests,materials). Then double click on the label next to any script (for example +Get Athena Pack (8pcs) (editor script).
There are looking for key pIIDList: //512 slots max and add / change the list type this:
dq 0000000000000001 //0 Amount
dq 0000017D209190C1
dq 000001868D0CA46B
dq 000001868D0CDD90
dq 00000186B3609D43
dq 00000186B3609CF7
dq 00000186B3609D1D
dq 00000186B3609D0A
dq 0000000000000000 //stop pattern
Then click OK and activate the script as usual. All items will be added to the machine.
Values can be 512
All updates to the table Сheat Epdp and Excel spreadsheet will be written in the comments.

Download Inventory Editor
Full list ID
ID Sets Helix
Hash List

Why not replace sets on the pirates
Such kits as: the Odyssey, Dionysus, heaven, a Myth. creatures, the Wild boar, the Blessings of Athena and others that will come out, do not work on pirates, because the pirate version 1.0.6, and the data sets been out since 1.0.7 and above.
Similar questions will be deleted!
Previous parts
Part 1|Part 2|Part 3
150 Comments
Sort by:
M
MonkaLit 23.11.19

BeTePaH[1945]
I have different this happens a couple of times was such that 3 times bought until the money ran out, he kept coming and coming and sometimes 1 time and poof,then meditate day two

A
AlexanderYA 23.11.19

Peter N
What is the description that read, I personally the author wrote. He described to me only the main function of this table. Other values are not very complicated, they can understand that.

P
Petr N 23.11.19

AlexanderYA
The main function came in the early days, with the updated table at all immediately. Interesting here is what is left, is it possible to copy all the items on its redesigned new game, don't know how to explain it, well, not short and to edit items and to flip from one entry to another

I
IDENITY 23.11.19

And if you start a new game from the account that did the operation with CE, the new game gear that I got or will be again necessary to get them?

I
IDENITY 23.11.19

And it is possible to delete received? Just for ship coloring made the Fist of Zeus and after a few minutes of playing it I had and now I have 2. Can we remove it?

B
BeTePaH[1945] 23.11.19

Cheter993
Made from gold - common rags and understand.

I
IDENITY 23.11.19

BeTePaH[1945]
I'm just about the coloring of the ship. And her understand it is impossible.

A
AlexanderYA 23.11.19

Cheter993
No, going with the same ships to chase or try to replace one of the ships on the other, might work.

I
IDENITY 23.11.19

AlexanderYA
That's the problem, I did the coloring and what to do now don't know. I hope soon will appear in other versions of CE to remove ANY item completely.
By the way even all the figures, crew members, team and here's what to do XS.

P
Petr N 23.11.19

AlexanderYA
he figured, now know all I wanted was for the items that are given for points, you can reset them to the first level, this way you can make any legendary armor in the beginning of the game

B
BeTePaH[1945] 23.11.19

It is a pity that the bonuses from a set, you cannot set up kit to carry.
Benefits transfer is not a problem, and bonuses are tied to the name of the object.
Attempts to change only the intranet is also not successful.

Cheter993
I wrote about the fact that the piece of equipment of a character, you can make cosmetics and beauty products so you can make a piece of gear of the character.
I at least got rid of the duplicates.

P
Petr N 23.11.19

The armor of a demigod in the early game

B
BeTePaH[1945] 23.11.19

Peter N
This is how you did it?

Update: I was able to create a heavenly blade level 1 from nothing. Has not yet figured out the sequence of actions. So much more convenient to create objects without donor from the void.

Update: Managed to create from the void heavenly zone from the kit. But until you have solved the problem, the belt cannot be selected and wear for character. If the cells there, although it is.

P
Petr N 23.11.19

BeTePaH[1945]
The points uplay armor and weapons, they can be worn at level 5, but the level can be converted on the first

Just poke him with your mouse and they are shown in the table without wearing them. This way I'm at level 5 has changed their at first, then I saved the game, rebooted the record and altered the armor into a demi-God

P
Petr N 23.11.19

BeTePaH[1945]

B
BeTePaH[1945] 23.11.19

Peter N
But it does not disappear after rework?

P
Petr N 23.11.19

BeTePaH[1945]
Armor and weapons that you have available for points are not lost, they disappear and appear on the new level 5

B
BeTePaH[1945] 23.11.19

Peter N
Ie it turns out that when they remake set points in another set after save - load" the game thinks you have no set points?
And with the improvement perks not fly?

P
Petr N 23.11.19

BeTePaH[1945]
When you rework them to another type, the game counts that they are not present but should be, they appear in the new equipment in exactly the same kind and level of what was initially after a reboot

A
Aera Cadaverzian 23.11.19

Tell me why, when looking for for example something from the Odyssey set in the game through SE - he does not find address?