3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AlexanderYA 23.11.19 05:04 am

Inventory Editor (Assassin's Creed: Odyssey)

This table Сheat Epdp intended to replace the normal skins/vehicles/team vehicle and so on. to those that are sold for Helix.
Table suitable both for the License and Pirates

Received the items
Video how to use it

Replacing multiple ID
Open +Inventory ->+Inventory: Get Item (external hook)->+Bulk Get Item (packs,quests,materials). Then double click on the label next to any script (for example +Get Athena Pack (8pcs) (editor script).
There are looking for key pIIDList: //512 slots max and add / change the list type this:
dq 0000000000000001 //0 Amount
dq 0000017D209190C1
dq 000001868D0CA46B
dq 000001868D0CDD90
dq 00000186B3609D43
dq 00000186B3609CF7
dq 00000186B3609D1D
dq 00000186B3609D0A
dq 0000000000000000 //stop pattern
Then click OK and activate the script as usual. All items will be added to the machine.
Values can be 512
All updates to the table Сheat Epdp and Excel spreadsheet will be written in the comments.

Download Inventory Editor
Full list ID
ID Sets Helix
Hash List

Why not replace sets on the pirates
Such kits as: the Odyssey, Dionysus, heaven, a Myth. creatures, the Wild boar, the Blessings of Athena and others that will come out, do not work on pirates, because the pirate version 1.0.6, and the data sets been out since 1.0.7 and above.
Similar questions will be deleted!
Previous parts
Part 1|Part 2|Part 3
150 Comments
Sort by:
M
MonkaLit 23.11.19

Albagin
Athens - the killer second did he like free will

A
Albagin 23.11.19

MonkaLit
Thank you

A
AlexanderYA 23.11.19

In the Excel table attached objects with DLC 1 and 2 parts.
Also, under the cheats, you can download the CE table 1.1.3.1 semi-automatic replacement of items

P
Petr N 23.11.19

AlexanderYA
I waste a new table semi-automatic, like a little understood, but why that table obnovlenii with the game beginning to throw out, I thought at first that make some mistakes, but then the crashes started themselves

A
AlexanderYA 23.11.19

Peter N
I do not know, I to the departure not noticed

P
Petr N 23.11.19

AlexanderYA
but I had, I tables are not touched, only ran it, but did not change anything in it

G
Greshnik5126 23.11.19

In the table you can edit only the 1st perk of the lieutenants of the ship, and the rest of it?

A
AlexanderYA 23.11.19

In the Excel spreadsheet appeared ID Perks for Lieutenants
Also, on our website there is a Inventory Editor 1.1.3.2 (Beta), which is a separate item of replacement Lieutenants and fixed problem in random game crashes!

m
masterjinx 23.11.19

And you can change (to lower level) regular video object?
4 of 5 items armor of Agamemnon dressed, but level 25 allows you to wear a helmet 45th level to activate the set bonus :(

A
AlexanderYA 23.11.19

masterjinx
it is difficult to lower the level you need to put on an item or from an excel spreadsheet find this helmet and its ID, and replace him with another subject

m
masterjinx 23.11.19

AlexanderYA
Thanks, but digging it turned out that after the extraction of the 5 items of this set engraved stupidly open for any boots, making any Golden superdope a waste cell on each of the other 4 things (purple you can collect better if you get a good bonus))))

b
budabum 23.11.19

masterjinx
apparently, you're on 1.0.6 CPY. In the official. version gold engraving of Bagnoli 2 times and was removed from General availability. In General availability left engraving x2 worse than on set.
But that does not matter, barrutia engraving can burn through the editor on any armor.

Regarding lowering the level of the subject. This can be done through Debug setiu, there include HoverOver cheat and hover (without clicking) on the desired object, the settings object will be displayed in Chita. There and the level will be.

there above on the subject were complaints about game crashes, I have yet to figure it out. whether the departures table. While I can't confirm. If someone else crashes the game after loading a save, can help with dissections and Shacharit me in private that the saving on which leaves.

G
Greshnik5126 23.11.19

masterjinx
It is possible, the table indicates the item's level and perks on it, consequently changing the level of no downgrade of the bonus))

G
Greshnik5126 23.11.19

AlexanderYA
Thanks for the info, Yes, on the old table at all to change anything it was impossible, at the last 1.1.3.2 beta can change even one, however, is only the first perk, you have legendarok two more, and if hashid redktirovat that nonsense so, because, as I understand it, does not change the perk and the perk.

b
budabum 23.11.19

the game will crash after loading., not immediately, it may take 3-5 minutes and it happens while running. it can happen after improper use of the table. replaced the wrong field, change to different types of items and forgot to Unequip/Remove after replacement.
to return the game back to a working state, it is necessary to revert to an old save, or repair the equipment. at fearless I will tell you how to fix broken equipment.

A
AlexanderYA 23.11.19

tow
Hi, so you're here too write, the more there is need to translate into English, and then just native yazyke)

d
davildante 23.11.19

Hi all have questions, but I come from a far to understand the issues. When I first published the first table I have used it to get a set of the underworld. So a spear or in my gear game, I can't remember now. Fell 1перк at +19 damage of a warrior. Not +15 on the 19th. If you put level clothes penultimate apaesh and then it is erased and becomes +15. But if left as is, it kind of gives a bonus to the percentage that is written. So I decided to experiment and put down the entire set to warrior damage +19 to all cells of weapons and armor. + 1 gold perk in the weapon +100 damage. And I've got 25 tons of a penny damage of a warrior. And I think this like will go now and punish everyone as a dad but......I snapped off. Not because I health a little or I can't uvorachivatsya. And because corny pick long elitok and captains, and despite the fantastic number of damage of a warrior (I'm on idea all should be put out with 1 or 2 flop) I put 40 - 50K damage in total. While Speck in Poison or fire I brought to the damage of 160T and 260т crit which already shows the futility of the damage of a warrior. So here are the questions: 1. Yet whether anyone Ur at +19? Whether it work or bhowany not working? Has anyone tested the usefulness of certain perks on the damage of different weapon types (sword,spear,dagger,heavy)? Just the fact if you put in the Golden gun perk to the damage of fire or poison damage, this weapon becomes the damage from this natural disaster and in fact depends on this parameter in the specifications. And maximum advantage of elemental damage +20 while weapons +15, it's simple math. And the last question of my big rants. It's a perk on armor penetration +30 if who put it, how useful it anyone feel the difference when its set?

A
Aera Cadaverzian 23.11.19

Please tell me why you created a spreadsheet of things that have perks lower level than in the store? For example, the Bracers from the set of Athena 11% damage killers and 12% to the adrenaline of Crete (28), and in created things, only 7% of murderers and about 3% for Crete. blow (also 28th create). Is it possible to fix?

S
Sagivari Isit0 23.11.19

MB does anyone have a save right after the prologue with all the stuff that Donat?

B
BeTePaH[1945] 23.11.19

Aera Cadaverzian
If you create a thing, it is better to do it 1 level and improve the blacksmith. Then things are not bagauda and the percentage of damage in the future will grow correctly.