3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
dimanizm 23.11.19 05:05 am

Is it possible to hack the game for skill points? (The Council)

The first episode I was already in, but I really wonder how will the game if the character will be immediately pumped. Does anyone know how to hack skill points? If you have worked with cheat engine can follow any responses to paint step by step?
38 Comments
Sort by:
R
Ricach1Me 23.11.19

Izi
Use Cheat Engine, search for all, for example:
are you looking for the number of points that you use.
For example, when you have 4 skill points and spent 1, so now you have 3, you are looking for 1, NOT 3.
Simply repeat the search value points skills that you have spent, while you will have only one value.
With the amount of points you spent, I mean the ones you just received, appointed, and confirmed they spent, and don't count on the points which have been spent in the past.
In the end, you should receive "Double" the value. So now you are changing it to positive and to negative. For example, -20.

n
nozerot 23.11.19

Cheat Engine
double > how much > double discard > address change on the signed number - (-90)

K
Kandil 23.11.19

Ricach1Me

Please tell me I have settings appropriate ?

n
nozerot 23.11.19

The Kandil
Change Value Type to double

K
Kandil 23.11.19

nozerot
Thank you. That is, I have 4 unspent points, I have one point to distribute, not confirming this distribution ? And then another one and so on until there is one value ?

n
nozerot 23.11.19

The Kandil
unencumbered 4 if you spend 2 points seek 2 cancel distribution otzivi 0 and so until there is 1 integer (with no decimal) address change -90 to -20 or or any other with the sign -
at level 3 upgrade only 2 remaining branches to 2

K
Kandil 23.11.19

nozerot
Thank you so much.

c
corncoolio 23.11.19

Here is the save game pumped at the beginning of the game who need:
yadi.sk/d/t_aKJu0K3TUNEm

c
corncoolio 23.11.19

i
icewhite 23.11.19

Overdid it with the glasses. Does anyone have a save after the feast with Napoleon?

T
TimKah 23.11.19

Ricach1Me
don't tell me how to change the number of action points? Those in the bottom left of the screen

K
Kostya_Evd 23.11.19

How are you doing this?

X
Xaker 23 23.11.19

someone can throw first for the detective to +90 was points?

c
corncoolio 23.11.19

Xaker 23
detective, diplomat or occultist is just a choice early in the game that branch of skills, which is automatically pumped to the first class (plus three different stories for the Duchess). More this selection has no effect. With a large number of points without any difference what your class. Besides, it is impossible to create a save game in which these points are not spent, the game will not continue until points are not spent to zero. So take this save game (yadi.sk/d/t_aKJu0K3TUNEm) and not bother, or do it yourself using Cheat Engine as described above.

X
Xpert77 23.11.19

now the question is: how to reset points every time you llapa?)

V
Voodi 23.11.19

Xpert77
if you have the opportunity to spend at least one point that method exists, otherwise you need to be culaccia

u
umdrgmu 23.11.19

friends!has anybody found a way to reset points at the end of the Chapter?

M
Mondo Humiliated 23.11.19

PS people, and who knows how to install a ready-made save game, and then I have something nothing works :S???!?

J
JOKERSW 23.11.19

How to clean glasses I because of this episode can't continue

M
Mondo Humiliated 23.11.19

corncoolio
PS, can more, and you do not know where and how to install the save game?!!!!!!!!!!!!
URGENT URGENT!