3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SPR1GGAN 13.09.19 02:15 am

Series SUPER(S)

there was spalmati characteristics and the alleged prices on super series om te Khe cards
amid otdelnyh 2060 looks like a fierce stump ,with a difference in price with the S version 3 rubles ,I feel sorry for those who bought standartu 2060 ,when for the same price you can take count 2070
59 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dogmit 13.09.19

SPR1GGAN
I took 2060 27 K. the card is already paid off - I passed 20 PCs Igor torrents on ultra ,the sum of 27 there is more to the leaves

S
SPR1GGAN 13.09.19

Dogma
such a koment you came out with a far-fetched return
by itself, the map is not bad ,all games on ultra on full HD under sotoku APF will ,but that's just the kind of thanks was that for 3 K you get 2 gigs more memory(Yes 6 now and it is not always necessary) and a tire with a stronger and higher custody ,just a shame .

D
Dogmit 13.09.19

SPR1GGAN
well, actually, the card pays for itself at the expense of gaming, but what has something. either number of games to measure, either in hours.
And so after a while after purchase, already do not care. Normal map, but for the rays it is necessary to take something more powerful still. Rays it is poorly drawn. But on tighter 2080 or 2080ti much money sorry. Looked rays what are, then maybe in 2-3 years something better will come. Already there to buy something better, and this produt

v
vitalik76 13.09.19

Super is not super, but personally I'm waiting for 30 series. Still for the normal performance rays is only suitable 2080, which is expensive, eating and basking. I am sure that in the 30 series it will all be brought to mind and with less. While it is better to dig.

N
Nameless 77 13.09.19

I, as the holder of 2060, ass on the news burnt thoroughly). 5 years of sitting on the laptop, last year I decided finally to become bacabeira, but the boom of mining has made adjustments in my plans at the moment. And then decided to wait a new ruler. Short bought 2060 a month after the start of sales for 28k I listed, and then several months later, BAM, there is a new 2060 with 8 GB of memory on Board! Nays, th. That's because lucky for those who in 2016 Zatar 1060 on 6GB. There was grace: a good range, prices for some have not cocked, took 1066 for 18K at the start and in the mustache does not blow 2.5 years. And then what? It took another six months, the card is already obsolete. It's a shame sho kapets)

S
SPR1GGAN 13.09.19

Nameless 77
I would have felt so comforted ,now the real top card for your money ,pulls anything and everything

but what confuses is 6 gigs in the map for the price of 1070 which is 8 ,but if 8 nafig fell another 3 years ,then no great loss ,it is possible to live copacino and roll

77 Nameless wrote:
That's because lucky for those who in 2016 Zatar 1060 on 6GB. There was grace: a good range, prices for some have not cocked, took 1066 for 18K at the start and in the mustache does not blow 2.5 years
did have the prices on it? like below 26 did not fall .

we do not like the new line so a thread raging when I bought the 970 ,the dollar began to go up from 30 to the current 60+ and the initial price of 16 ,I managed to pick up over 19 but in the end she was already 24+
and I'm only now thinking to change and that is undoubtedly until all of the pulls ,though on medium-elevated

vitalik76
rays what is not dropped ,this technology hairline ,like fun ,and to sense 0 ,it is still all cut down ,and then
I even have a version of Windows did not obsolete for them ,I thing fps without rays

D
Dogmit 13.09.19

SPR1GGAN
rays what is not dropped ,this technology hairline ,like fun ,and to sense 0 ,it is still all cut down ,and then

cut down your feelings and the rays, as a rule, who have cards not the top. Tops, including for, and are bought in order to cut all set: your feelings, beams, advanced shadows, etc. in addition to the 2K or 4K otherwise it makes sense to buy tops disappears because you can buy a mediocre card and sit in FullHD it for years.

K
KillKammbest 13.09.19

SPR1GGAN
Dude don't take a series of specials and then in 10 years you'll have to burn your vidyuhi will performance worse than the cheap stump )))))))))) better wait 100 years to have probably not burnt.)))))))))))

A
Aloska 13.09.19

Dogma
Listed I bought 2080ti for metro exodus, and she was in the forest and 60 fps on full hd with the rays not to be.
Here precol Oh, yeah?

D
Dogmit 13.09.19

Aloska
then play 40-50 fps

g
gennaz 13.09.19

Give my opinion,it's just another attempt to cash in on the fans of NVIDIA,saying the 2000 series is outdated,buy super and everything will be in chocolate.)))

S
SonyK_2 13.09.19

SPR1GGAN wrote:
...how were the prices? like below 26 did not fall...
Was and lower (below the cryptocurrency boom): even in my province (in retail shop) you could buy GTX1060 with 6 GB for 16.5 Tr (sorry the screenshot did not). If I knew this would take off the price - would buy without hesitation, and then the bitcoin has increased in price and almost all komplektuhu (except for office models) swept from the shelves - after this, the price of graphics cards and taller.

S
SPR1GGAN 13.09.19

KillKammbest
your sarcas would be appropriate if I were sitting for 10 FPSO or even without a computer ,and my 970 is enough ,just have a Vario to update it ,shouldn't rush it ,and a few months not 2-3 years waiting for not a bad boost for the same money or reducing the price of simple dazadi .

K
KillKammbest 13.09.19

SPR1GGAN
I actually did not write about your vidyuhi and about your comment in the header of the theme.

S
SPR1GGAN 13.09.19

KillKammbest
so I wrote in what conditions your comments are appropriate and he described his vision ,when to wait and when not to .

K
KillKammbest 13.09.19

SPR1GGAN
What's your some vision when to wait and when not? the essence of your post that users who took 2060-Yu have something to regret. 2060-I showed up half a year ago and they have these half a year played and not sat and suffered in anticipation of some miracle to save a measly 3000 rubles or the ability to get more powerful vidyuhi and cited the example of sarcasm. But you probably something is wrong with the wit to understand it )))
About your vidyuhi the 970 th is outdated, it's performance is a bit faster than my old 780-JJ which I 3 years ago is not enough in games.

S
SPR1GGAN 13.09.19

KillKammbest
half a year ago there is no market ,but there are those who took it a month ago

hautamaki everyone has their own ,I grafone not FAP ,can, and low when you need to pull ,and 90% of the time of the games playing pubs where I have 90-100 fps ,I have enough ,Odysseus was held on the mixture of elevated and low around 50 frames ,60 Hz Monica for Suzette rules in battle Perovi on the ultra 70-100 depending on the card ,and the ultra there what's unnecessary ,you can get hundred quietly ,slightly less than in the fifth ,but also problems experienced

f
furcl 13.09.19

KillKammbest wrote:
and they have these half a year played and not sat and suffered in anticipation of some miracle
And what's the point? grafone you still do not see.
Spoiler

Grafone the thing is, not only from the graphics card depends. A new grafone was not. Total money stupidly wasted. Three tidy more they will cost only at the start. Plus, it is not yet known which partners will roll out the same GB. They apnut chipset twice finally nicho not worth it, and for the same price and even cheaper.

D
Dogmit 13.09.19

furcl
If you naively think your screenshots from the game 2013 good modern Grifoni, I have bad news for you

f
furcl 13.09.19

Dogma
This is bad news for you, you and this will not happen with any video card. Not to mention the new graffoni.