3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
p
promos 28.02.23 08:08 pm

Is there any mod that removes LGBT people from the game? (Hogwarts Legacy)

Maybe someone has developed a mod that removes LGBT propaganda? I do not want to spoil the impression of the game watching this abomination.

And yet, I read that someone made a mod that makes blacks white, but this mod was removed. Does anyone know where to download it? I have nothing against blacks, but when they are in the majority, it starts to strain. At the beginning of the game, there are too many nigers on the episode with a hat, I haven’t played further yet.

25 Comments
Sort by:
O
Oleg V 28.02.23

and what's the use of mods, if there is gossip according to the canon ...

p
promos 28.02.23

Is it woven into the plot in a sense?

S
Sidorovich12 28.02.23

The problem is to replace it with normal Persians and slightly tweak the dialogues?

S
Sidorovich12 28.02.23

That's right ... Fight cocks and homosexuals

l
lost.of.heaven] 28.02.23

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

t
tatar221 28.02.23

Yes, they will basically die. On this planet, only those species survive - which are able to reproduce. Genetic marriage - always present and in all species of mammals - but brushed aside by nature as incapable of survival. Only now you get tired of their informational noise in anticipation of their extinction) but they are not immortal - someday they will die out. It's soothing

_
__TAILS__ 28.02.23

Is there any propaganda there? No, well, I, like, saw one trans woman who is a bartender at the Three Broomsticks, but it is somehow mentioned there casually. Are there other similar people out there? Or is this barmaid somewhere calling on GG to make the same transition?

N
Nargul 28.02.23

When there is solid LGBT propaganda in your head, then in a simple lamppost you can see this same "propaganda" that penetrates everywhere and corrodes fragile minds :)))

t
tatar221 28.02.23

Oh, friend, not only did all this heresy from all the cracks get tired of squealing to itself. So here's how I can explain to my grandchildren - who are the LGBT people and gays - if children under 10 -12 years old don't seem to be worth focusing on sex???? But how will they not pay their attention to this if out of all the cracks - LGBT, LGBT, LGBT - well, they fucked up, honestly - after all, this can be equated with the general social corruption of children - society is already incomprehensible to their faces (although it seems like and understandable) starts to poke.

And these other comrades, with their significance - the life of those matters, the life of these. Yes, okay, I don’t mind, but maybe then we should talk about the fact that everyone’s life matters and not just these and those? After all, my life, an ordinary, Caucasian Slav, also matters, or what?

They are tired of toys - to make springboards for their holivars. How grateful I am to the guys who created programs for transferring via torrents and thanks to those who create hard drives - I downloaded 60TB for myself and I will entertain my grandchildren with normal games. And then I look like that - it will be even worse further - until these minorities themselves die out - like mammoths - they cannot breed onizh)))))

S
Salyarych 28.02.23

Unfortunately, these "creatures" can get a child in a test tube (for the rich) or through a surrogate mother. It is necessary in the US and Europe to promote the rejection of artificial insemination for LGBT people. Let them cut their own eggs and die alone.

H
Hall0weeN 28.02.23

There is no propaganda, here's a mod, it fixes the voice of performative shit (the developers themselves called it that): https://www.playground.ru/hogwarts_legacy/file/hogwarts_legacy_zhenskij_golos_sirony_rajan-1604502
Well, since you're a racist, here's a mod for you: https://www .playground.ru/hogwarts_legacy/file/hogwarts_legacy_umenshit_kolichestvo_temnokozhih-1608068

p
promos 28.02.23

The presence of LGBT characters is propaganda. And what kind of labels "racist"? Am I saying somewhere that blacks are second-class people? No. I just want to see white people, because I myself am one of them. Like tends to like, it's not racism, it's common sense.

PS Thanks for the mod.

x
xian 28.02.23

Thanks for the mods! The picture is much nicer.

since you are a racist

Why is he a racist? Maybe he's just a pedant with elements of a perfectionist and likes everything to be in its place. I remind

Spoiler

Belgian zoo in the middle of the last century

America, early 20th century

Paris, zoo, around 20-30 of the same century.

H
Hall0weeN 28.02.23

I agree about racism here, but you’re already bending about propaganda if there is one of the performative shit character, then this is not propaganda, especially when they don’t focus on it, and if there are a bunch of them and they clearly show this, then this is propaganda as an example of the new saints row

H
Hall0weeN 28.02.23

I already answered, you can see yes, I turned down, but he bends about propaganda

o
offn 28.02.23

Like attracts like

Why aren't you gay then?

H
Hall0weeN 28.02.23

Yes, and there is a mod for fixing voices

D
Dark Deymos 28.02.23

21st century, homophobes still exist, tin

D
Dark Deymos 28.02.23