3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
p
promos 28.02.23 08:08 pm

Is there any mod that removes LGBT people from the game? (Hogwarts Legacy)

Maybe someone has developed a mod that removes LGBT propaganda? I do not want to spoil the impression of the game watching this abomination.

And yet, I read that someone made a mod that makes blacks white, but this mod was removed. Does anyone know where to download it? I have nothing against blacks, but when they are in the majority, it starts to strain. At the beginning of the game, there are too many nigers on the episode with a hat, I haven’t played further yet.

25 Comments
Sort by:
L
Limgrave 28.02.23

why did he change his avatar, was he shy or something, his insides are homosexual?)
a disgrace

N
Nargul 28.02.23

For 100+ hours of playing, I didn’t even see a hint of LGBT propaganda (except for this post) - where to look? I really need it, .. I want to finally understand how she looks in a particular game (I don’t take into account the story of the Three Broomstick barmaid, since there is nothing propagandistic in it either) this terrible, penetrating "propaganda" everywhere :)

L
Limgrave 28.02.23

Firstly, the voice of the bartender's trance, secondly, the wives of minor female characters, there is no strong agenda, but if you read what they say, everything is clear and it's disgusting

c
concluding 28.02.23

Excuse me, but what is propaganda in the voice of the bartender? Or is the psyche so weak that when you hear a rough voice from a female character, you want to change your gender?

L
Limgrave 28.02.23

Did I even say a word about propaganda?