3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Peter Parker 28.02.23 08:27 pm

What games have you played the most times in your life?

I have this Mafia and Half Life 2. I already know every stone there, but 2-3 times a year I replay with a new passion. And you?

102 Comments
Sort by:
F
Funny cat 28.02.23

Silent Hill 2 - passed about 50 times, if you sum up all platforms: PS2 / PC / PS3
Great psychological horror, it's a pity that at the moment the series has almost completely slipped into UG :(

G
GarretSSS 28.02.23

Rome Total War

K
Katanar 28.02.23

max Payne, lately I've been playing almost every year

H
Hardcore gaymer 28.02.23

Spec Ops: The Line, BioShock Infinite, DARK SOULS III

M
MunchkiN 616 28.02.23

mass effect 1 and 2 are probably out of competition in full playthroughs. given that I had a lot of characters and everyone was at the maximum level, which meant replaying the game 2-3 times with each character. it's hard to say how many times I went through and vacuumed all the planets on the mako.

F
FaHaT_STalKeRa 28.02.23

Stalker TC passed the most times. In second place is GRID the first part. On the third NFS Most Wanted 2005.

C
CURSED DARKNESS 28.02.23

HALF-LIFE
DARKSIDERS-WRATH OF WAR
FALLOUT 3

E
Exot1c 28.02.23

Fallout 3 - 9 times
Fallout 2 - 7 times
Fallout New Vegas - 6 times

A
Anderby 28.02.23

FF VII times 4 tried to pass accurately. Never could get to the end.
The first Fallout took place 4-5 times, the second one has never been mastered to the end.
Deus Ex first time 3 times on PC and 2 times on PS2.

P
PhysxN 28.02.23

All parts of Dark Souls 5-6 times each. At the beginning, a couple of times the originals, until all the achievements have been opened. Then with different mods. Most passed Dark Souls 3, because. it has more mods to choose from. Cinders three times as the mod is updated, The Convergence times 2. Now Dark Souls 2 Ascended Mod is in the process.

P
Pecos_Bill 28.02.23

Call of Juarez Bound in Blood - 7 times
The Witcher - 5 times
The Elder Scrolls 5 Skyrim - 4 times and the fifth
one waste of time. It is better during this time to play some other, new

S
Spyder-man 28.02.23

assassins
and before that Mafia 2002

y
yariko ookami 28.02.23

Good question to refresh your memory. Except for the days of Dandy and Sega, when choices were limited and games were relatively short. And if you start with PC games, then it is most likely Remember11 passed it at least 10 times, TES4 passed it at least 4 times. GTA4 passed at least 3 times, and further on the list, which passed more than once, Dreamfall longest journey, SteinsGate, Space Rangers 1.2, Tomb Raider underworld. Well, that's what I immediately remembered. By the way, "passage" I understand as the passage of the plot and the discovery of at least one ending. Of course, this list will still change, as I will be replaying something else in the future. Many modern games simply do not run on my PC, so the question of replaying is now quite relevant for me.

M
Manhunt1908 28.02.23

Since there was no Steam in those years (or I didn’t hear about it), I can’t tell by the hour how much it is, but the number of times that I went through Max Payne and FEAR is now too tough for any of the games that I play

K
KoRnEr 28.02.23

Gorky 17, an old turn-based horror story

N
Nvidia VS Amd 28.02.23

KoRnEr
👍👍👍 I remember going to school at the beginning of the 2000s about six times. Eh, it's a pity that it doesn't run on modern Windows carriers. I would love to play it) Then I got a passion for turn-based strategies from the times of holy gaming.

K
Kharneth 28.02.23

Dark Souls

S
SeregaTyl 28.02.23

Fallout 2

B
Benedikt Wolframovich 28.02.23

Dragon Age: Origins
Passed about 6-8 times

b
barbarian 28.02.23