3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
_
_Lemon_ 09.05.23 07:39 am

The most addictive game

This is x go

260 Comments
Sort by:
O
Other 09.05.23

How I was once at Mount & Blade Warband lured, not only that the game itself is addictive, but it also made a bunch of mods.
While this game does not shine graphics, and the storyline is simply not - it still attracts many.
And Skyrim, again, more because of the huge presence of mods.

I would like to say The Witcher 3 too, but alas, my laptop doesn't pull it, but judging by the reviews on YouTube and a bunch of laudatory reviews - this game can entice long, despite the almost no mods (except mostly cosmetic changes) and multiplayer. The game is 2 years old and still being talked about.

x
x_warrior 09.05.23

Spore, Heroes 5, Shadow of Chernobyl mod F.O.T.O.G.R.A.F.

B
B[a]nG 09.05.23

Freelancer is the first and most addictive. I skipped school to finally finish Tekagi's base.)

S
Serlikinich 09.05.23

Who likes what

_
_N7. 09.05.23

Mount&Blade, in its time (and it's 2008-2009) pulled not by leaps and bounds, the game intoxicated by the freedom of action, do what you want, be what you want. What to do in the game only you decide. Will you be a noble knight, or a brutal robber, a robber of the village, or a merchant, it all depends on you.
Well, Skyrim also tightened not on the children, it took me 3 years to complete his passing (Radiant quests do not count)

By the end of the game I was really happy that I was able to drag you through it.

R
Razorblade90 09.05.23

Factorio, but with mods

M
Mr. SD 09.05.23

ARK Survival Evolved, followed by Rimworld, Factorio and Stardew Valley.

X
XOJIODHbIU 09.05.23

Rome total war constantly replayed under the New Year and after. Winter in general until 2010 or higher

90 hours in Skyrim. I played 60 hours in Dragon Age origins and like in Dark souls 1

GTA starting with 3 all parts, with mods, finishing with 4 (2008) 5 did not catch on, though passed
In Gothic 2 Night of the Crow all summer 2005 somehow

GTA in general since 2003 spent tons of time in dynasty, season. Then on the net and on the console in altimat tim up to nhl19. Won there all the network in the NHL14 and 15

Star Wars galactic battlegrounds - 2D strategy always created their campaigns and replayed

Rerun many times Corsairs 1, Star Wars Kotor 1-2, postal 2

Now Red dead 2 tightens up the plot, the world and the situations. Everyone should feel it

I replayed it on ps1 and played it for two - hogs of war, syphon filter 1-2-3, resident evil 3 in mercenaries, Dino crisis 2

l
legusor 09.05.23

Three games I spent the most time in:
skyrim (played a month without interruption since release);
dragon age 1 (played about 140 hours);
dragon's dogma: dark arisen (played 130 hours).

S
STONE 09.05.23

Age Of Empires II

b
barbarian 09.05.23

Leonid Kuropatkin
A great strategy game. Twenty years ago I bought it and still play it, replaying campaigns. Now defenitive edition passing.
I'm also playing: Copper Total Thief 2
Skyrim
Sekero re-passing for the 6th time

f
fantom34 09.05.23

UFO.
Mortal kombat.
Doom.
Diablo.
Civilization.
Battlefield.
Starcraft 2.

I
IIpocTo_urpok 09.05.23

Stellaris

H
Heath Hardy 09.05.23

Stalker Shadow of Chernobyl has been through about 7 or 8 times

T
Tigers_Trust 09.05.23

Max Payne 1 2
Fahrenheit
Risen version one.

V
Vaselinski 09.05.23

Gothic 1-2-3
Wedman especially part 3
Skyrim
Warcraft III
and Star Wars Jedi Knight Academy

S
Sergei xxx 09.05.23

Factorio is a real stick-in-the-mud!

D
DiosMuerto 09.05.23

If you do not take games that were passed in the same breath: Deadpool, Mafia, Max Payne, etc. - It's Lineage 2
and the classics - cs 1.5 and 1.6
and even under the spring rush liked cossacks dive

H
Hardcore gaymer 09.05.23

Rainbow 6 siedge.

i
intelpotsyk 09.05.23

If in the short term, then it's not a big deal.