3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MrGhost15 09.05.23 08:33 am

CPU and graphics card load 100%

Guys! I ran into a problem with the CPU and the graphics card in games, even in Ks Go - loaded at 100%
Gtx 1070 Xtreame Gaming;
i5 4690k 3.5;
16 RAM;
hard at 1tr;
block pitaniya 850 v.
Even in the menu gets up to 40%.
Maybe someone will suggest, I do not know what to do...
I reinstalled the Windows, all new drivers.
The temperature reaches 50 max
The game freesits strongly
Thank you in advance!

35 Comments
Sort by:
S
SonyK_2 09.05.23

MrGhost15
You need to "lock" framerate - your CPU is loaded up to 100%, from this and frees. If you do not want to include a vertical in the game, try to put the frame limit in the program, which displays the results of monitoring the screen. I do not know whether it is possible to do so, I myself use Afterburner and did so: set the RTSS limit of 120 fps - when I play with it, above this limit FPS does not rise (even in the menu).

Spoiler

You have over 200 fps in the top screenshots, reduce it to 180 for example and try it. If it stops freaking, you can add more slowly until you find the threshold at which it happens. If you get freezes at 180, set it even lower - that way you can "feel" the right amount of fps in "manual mode".

M
MrGhost15 09.05.23

SonyK.
No help (
The processor even on the desktop, when just go to the control panel to 40% starts to load...
Even gets up to 50%...

M
MrGhost15 09.05.23

X
X_ray_83 09.05.23

MrGhost15
Drivers and Windows 10, dig with system monitoring !

P
Phoenix67 09.05.23

Turn on vertical sync in the game.

M
MrGhost15 09.05.23

Phoenix67
very uncomfortable to play

M
MrGhost15 09.05.23

Alexxerr
Freezes strong....

S
SonyK_2 09.05.23

Alexxerr
It should - when CPU is loaded up to 100%, even mouse cursor may freeze. Try to run some test that fully loads the CPU: make sure all cores/threads are 100% loaded all the time and then move the cursor around.

D
Denis Kyokushin 09.05.23

Alexxerr
The more powerful the card, the more powerful the CPU and RAM.

S
SonyK_2 09.05.23

[Denis Alexandrovich] wrote:
CSGO goes in 4 threads...

It only has 4 cores/threads, that's why it runs on 4. If there are more of them, others can be used: for example, I have up to 8.

Spoiler alert

Video under the spoiler in the post above.

...your CPU supports 1600MHz max.

Depends on the motherboard and RAM: on "higher" chipsets you can use modules with higher frequency - it will be considered overclocking, but it doesn't negate the fact.

Example:

With the last CPU (Athlon II X4) I used the current memory (1600 MHz), even though the CPU "officially" had 1333 support and the motherboard worked with RAM at that frequency by default. But it was overclockable: I enabled 1600 manually in BIOS and it worked there.

D
Denis Kyokushin 09.05.23

SonyK.
Alexxerr
I just went to the specs on the site Intel, and at that I fell for it. It turns out that these 1600 MHz can not count, if the mother keeps higher, and the RAM races.
Then the author even more need to boost the RAM as possible
Where was a topic with a mother AM3 + and its support up to 3000 MHz RAM, but strips are not higher 2133 MHz.

S
SonyK_2 09.05.23

Alexxerr wrote:
Yes, the game uses 4 threads.

Does it use 4 threads the most? - I don't disagree with that. But where is the contradiction with what I wrote before?

SonyK. wrote:
It only has 4 cores/threads, so it runs on 4. If there are more, others may be involved...

Your screenshot shows 1 core out of 12 inactive - unless there's something else running besides the game that's so stressful on the CPU.

Spoiler [Denis Alexandrovich] wrote:
...It turns out, these 1600Mhz can not be taken into account, if the mother keeps higher, and the RAM is racing.Then the author needs to overclock the RAM all the more...

It is doubtful that the author of the thread when buying a CPU with index K (the most productive i5 on socket 1150, "junior" Devil's Canyon) and memory exceeding the "standard" Intel's RAM frequency for this socket (1600 MHz) is not aware that it can operate at higher frequencies. If the motherboard allows, most likely it works at RAM frequencies, but of course you need to check with the customer...

D
Denis Kyokushin 09.05.23

SonyK.
So he didn't even give his mother. That should tell you something.

S
SonyK_2 09.05.23

...he didn't even specify his mother...

For this topic it's not really needed. What's the point of the motherboard and the speed of RAM, when the processor during the game is loaded to its maximum? Or do you think that if the RAM was faster, the CPU would be less loaded? - Ask your cp what kind of motherboard and memory you have.

D
Denis Kyokushin 09.05.23

SonyK.
Are you not aware that RAM and CPU work as one unit? One user posted a video with lowered frequencies, and it has a big impact on performance.

S
SonyK_2 09.05.23

...posted a video with lowered RAM frequencies, and this has a very strong effect on performance.

It is not quite correct to compare Ryzen (2nd generation) and Haswell (conditionally) processors - the architectures are different. Where is the evidence that the latter behave at lower RAM frequencies in exactly the same way as the former; of course there will be performance degradation in them too, but by that much? Though what's the point of proving it to me, when I wasn't the one who created the topic? - better...

SonyK. wrote:
...ask TC what motherboard and memory.

D
Denis Kyokushin 09.05.23

SonyK.
What about correct or incorrect? He did this video on Intel in AC3, if anything.
You may not believe it, but if the CPU at 100% load there are frustrations, when you overclock the RAM is as likely to get rid of these frustrations.But it is better to overclock both.RAM and CPU work as one unit. On your 960GTX can, and will not notice the difference, because for the processing of data for it requires fewer resources than for 1070.
I give you my word:If you change the 960GTX to 1070,then you will see very different indicators in resource consumption)

a
antonrogov 09.05.23

You have something with OS, drivers, game. Just played KC on a weaker machine with 75 fps, CPU and GP load 90-100% and no freezes. Try to reinstall everything. And of course update the game first of all, for it often go updates, maybe that time they messed up.
And disable unnecessary services in the system.

p
potter790 09.05.23

MrGhost15 wrote:
Maybe someone can tell me what to do...

A strange fellow. )
When you were overclocking you knew what to do and now you don't know. Throw it back to default, see how it defaults.

You don't know what to do.

M
MrGhost15 09.05.23

potter790
That's the thing, I didn't overclock anything.