3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
megabate 25.11.19 03:46 pm

Help to understand a weird behavior of the PC

First of all Hello!
Was here a hundred years ago, and to go was rare)
Please help me to solve the problem, text can probably do this a lot, but I will try to be as brief as possible.
My Windows PC has two hdd 10x64, a couple of days ago threw out in BSOD (memory_management) when I climbed the incentive in big picture mode, went to see what the game page played the trailer began to twitch and flew in the aforementioned bsod, all this was followed by the sound of piiii SNiP, SNiP of piuu has a video of this behavior, but do not know how much the rules have changed, can you provide a link, sounds motherboard, and I think from what from the hdd, but then I didn't think about that, and judging by the title BSOD began to think about the RAM, took out at a time, did the tests, tools, Windows, memtest, no errors. Later I realized that this office, despite the confusing name of the error is related to a problem with the hdd, judging by the sounds they make, the same office appeared before, when refused(it is what it is not) DVD-drive, took off his plumes, the office is then lost, also decided to torture and hdd, but before disassembling the system unit, stupidly decided to see how they behave with one CDM to another, tossed a large file to one gig, and that's when the second CDM, began to throw gigs at the file where there is a system, he cracked and began to publish ethics sounds about which I wrote above, chick PIU, chick PIU, as the Bud is something wrong with the food, schedule the backup when this goes teeth, the sinking speed of 0-2 MB / sec and sometimes up to 600 KB / sec, and flew correspondingly the OFFICE, why I thought this CDM? because noticed feature if you run a game that is on the first HDD, that's all good, and if you run any game from the second HDD, God forbid, in the main menu and immediately get the chick PIO, and the OFFICE =0)
In the end, the office is clocked Windu somehow cyclical diagnose and repair, reinstalled, all good, turn to the second CDM (copy data) occur above the sounds, again the office, when the notice came up, that on the disk, which is the first CDM, the detected problem must be corrected.
I took the second HDD, on another PC, throw in, copy the files from it, sounds, cod no...
Put in your, the same as cured, but of course that probably imaginary, but the speed while copying teeth with the drawdown of up to 1 MB per sec to 0 or a few KB in the office when it throws such drawdown on both HDD, just one a little more bright
Where to dig? I can not understand what was before and what now for drawdown in the office they now do not throw and crash fierce not with this chick PIO.
I got the idea that something with the voltage, now when with one CDM and the other, that pull, or move between them all is that such drawdowns-teeth
as you can see, the speed drops almost to zero at the beginning

and then, teeth with subsidence to 35-15 MB / sec.
Please forgive me for the long text, I hope to help, in the old days there were awesome to the rescue )
Hope about what's going on clearly, was able more or less to describe, very upset, because had to finish the project, but without a PC I couldn't, well at least everything is saved on another PC.
15 Comments
Sort by:
R
Ryazancev 25.11.19

megabate
Look SMART discs - AIDA64 help. Another look at the 12 volt line of the power supply, ibid.
Unlikely, but maybe the controller to fail on the motherboard (overheating of the chipset or something). Look at his temperature for one and disks.
And then we will see whether Victory to roll out, for a more accurate test.
1. Look at the health of the HDD
2. BP
3. Motherboard

m
megabate 25.11.19

Ryazancev
Please see.
smart first CDM
smart second CDM
voltage
temperature, as I understand are interested in PCH diode

m
megabate 25.11.19

Ryazancev
1. Look at the health of the HDD
2. BP
3. Motherboard
It is also in Hades?

l
legusor 25.11.19

you have both the hard dead already. bad sectors will be more and more to the point that the system will not fail to load and work, she will not even be installed. throw both disks in the trash and don't get your hopes for a mythical software repair or abandonment of broken segments in the unpartitioned space.
if you want to merge data, do it on both drives chkdsk with options /f /r /b, and hope that the data will be accurately migrated, and then both drives in the trash.
PS. in healthy discs, if you look at the SMART data from AIDA, the values 01, 05, 07, C4, C5, C6 must be zero.
Zzy we drive there are valuable bodies of neodymium magnets. suggest to disassemble the drives and remove the magnets. useful in the economy.

R
Ryazancev 25.11.19

megabate
With Hard while wait.
Pay attention to Voltage 5 and 12 Volts!
If you urgently solve the problem with the PSU. It is possible with Hard even to leave the Mother Percent, Clip.
Maybe you have a swollen capacitors in the PSU.
In short. Turn It Off, Disassemble It. Take out the PSU. And look visually. Are there swollen conder?
Because they are the most common cause.
Let's treat the Power supply.
And Hardy then prolazim.

l
legusor 25.11.19

the hard will not help, as the power supply, which with such stresses, too, in the trash, because that's where the problem is not the capacitors that swell as the result of failure of the other nodes, whether the choke of group stabilizing, transistors or diode assemblies, which are often collected so that just handles the more normal user, not have them and did not eject, and not to change.
dude, you are guaranteed to have to throw two hard drives and power supply.

a
antonrogov 25.11.19

Holy smoke, voltage 1.5 times higher value. How do your computer work?
PS. Graphics copy is quite normal. I have just about.

L
Lodurr 25.11.19

Khan hard. I have this happen when the PSU was covered, he then floors the system burned, expensive cost savings on UPS. )
After hard cracked crunched, but spun fine. After that, he worked for nearly five years and recently began to roll as smoothly. I have there was about 100GB, I downloaded half a day with breaks. But we must pay tribute, download the last time, cleaned it and retired. Disc seagat Barracuda, in total, has worked for almost 14years. Who's to say that these disks are bad? ))
Zhetsky then definitely for a replacement, but see BP, most likely he is also dead. Well two hard to put on one tire, it's not a good idea. Or put two the same, or to expect trouble at any moment. Much better SSD+HDD, one SATA, one on the Express.

m
megabate 25.11.19

I was ready, just the signs are not manifested, in short as I thought, the PSU and the hard goodbye? I thought about replacing it, but probably too late, and the other 8 years...

m
megabate 25.11.19

antonrogov
And how long are they valid at all? Normally, everything in BP

m
megabate 25.11.19

In short, I cut this computer on the go and more is not included))

S
Sanchez Ramirez 25.11.19

With disks problem, Yes. Voltage I would be in the BIOS looked. About multimeter measurements to soar I won't, because not everyone does.

m
megabate 25.11.19

Sanchez Ramirez
and in the BIOS everything is normal I understand...
5V ---- 5.145
12V ---- 12.078
BP goes with no problems then? But can not the same Hades from the sensor so hard to lie...

B
BIG_CrasheR 25.11.19

megabate wrote:
But can not the same Hades from the sensor so hard to lie...
You can still check HWiNFO64 naprugi.

S
Sanchez Ramirez 25.11.19

Can. There is such a program called Speedfan, so here it is on some systems, and -2 volts on the 12V line could be observed. And the number of revolutions of the cooler - for a million =)

And valuable data on the drive I would copy somewhere. Then, perhaps, it will be possible to spin with flags chkdsk /f /r. But, alas, the process has already begun, and next will be worse.