3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kirill Nelyubov 18.05.23 10:00 pm

Fps drops a lot

Drops a lot of FPS. In some locations from 100 drops to 40. For example: in the village, especially in Chapter 5. With the reduction of settings particularly does not help. Comp 16 GB of RAM, graphics card 3060 ti 6x, the processor raiser 5 5500, the game stands on ssd, swap files with a large reserve. Videocard is often loaded in the game at 70-80%, especially when the FPS drops to 40 (processor all game more than 50% did not see - it is not in him). Who had the same problem?

21 Comments
Sort by:
P
Pebbles 18.05.23

It's a lot of trouble with the guys in the 30-series, on the flipper, too, textures glitch mostly in the 30-d-olds

J
Jeck_vorobey 18.05.23

It's not the guys, it's the games.)

J
Jeck_vorobey 18.05.23

Same thing, just like you explained. I have 6gb graphics, a raiser 5 2600 processor and 16gb RAM. Putting the game on HDD, since ssd has no room. And your post I understand that ssd does not solve. I had everything on high, and when I moved to low in such areas, as the initial village (where you have to fight off the wave until the bell rings) and the same village, but where the storm broke out, still fps dropped to 40-50. I think it may be because of my old version of the NVIDIA driver. Since I haven't updated it in a long time, because I don't want to log into my GeForse Experience account. But tell me, is your graphics driver updated to the latest version? And you downloaded the game from a torrent? I admit, I downloaded it from a torrent. Mb it's in the pirate. Yes, I still tend to optimize the game itself in these places. Because if the problem was in the video card, it was loaded to 99-100%, but since the 70-80% then everything is clear.

w
wakeupme 18.05.23

The point is the CPU, namely the 1st core which is chugging a hundred. You are looking at total CPU load, it's not more than 50% and one core is beating hundreds. Monitor each core's load and everything becomes clear.

K
Kirill Nelyubov 18.05.23

Drivers are all the latest, right down to the latest bios, all libraries and stuff. I was thinking about the new version of 6x memory, which is only six months old, but if other cards have the same problem, it's probably either the game or the repack is wrong.

P
PiRs0 19.05.23

The same problem I'm having right now, that's why I went googling and came to you guys. visuja 3080 11gb, the game is on the cd, operativ 32gb, i7-12700k. game on ultra; everywhere is flying, but in the places you described fps meter drops to 30. now in the house with luis vs ganado as in shitty slo mo. unpleasant)

D
DarkTenshi666 19.05.23

This game, because I have 1660 super and the latest drivers at the time, 16gb RAM, CPU i5-10400f, the game on ssd, almost all ultra, in 1080p the game goes to 60 fps, but specifically in the center of the village that initially (where you have to fight back until the bell rings), and in the same area but already raining the same, and in other cases 60 fps almost constantly.

The interesting thing is that at the beginning, when we hold out until the bell rings, all go and fps slightly leveled, but when we come here in the rain, the enemies are few but fps still dropping to 40-35, but when we are closer to the farm (the gate to the farm) and already on the farm, When we get closer to the farm (the farm gate, and already the farm itself), the pps is even, and when defending the house with Luis, everything is also ok with the pps, and it's raining, so the whole problem is in this place, and don't give a damn about the settings, it will still subside.

and as I understand it happens regardless of the pirate or deluxe, so yes it is in the game itself the problem =(

F
From Printer 19.05.23

Yes, the game is on the license I had the same. Constant hiccups (fps drops)

Yes, the game is the license I had the same thing.

a
an-di 19.05.23

Months 1.5 not run the game, maybe some patches came out, but the configuration kore i5 9400f 16gb RAM 3060 not i moni fhd all went smoothly on ultras. Or maybe you have vises from one manufacturer e.g. MSI with some software that slows everything down?

N
Nell_0071 19.05.23

The flapper passed on ultra graphics at 3060 (regular) at 70-80 fps running. In Re4r played with 100 fps and nowhere to go down. Here the man apparently has the wrong hands, that's the trouble. I can't say the 3060 is not great but it's better than the previous maps people are still using ????

But it's not that bad.

a
an-di 19.05.23

Rumor has it that the 30 series ti is glitchy, on simple 30's normal. I own a 3060 regular from palit no problems at all

N
Nell_0071 19.05.23

When the video card runs 100% it's normal, all cores are affected. When the processor is chugging at a hundred too, but it's a little deplorable, it starts to overgrow.

K
Kirill Nelyubov 19.05.23

That's what I thought at first, but no, not one thread is up to 70%.

S
Scorskis 19.05.23

I understand there are problems on pirate PCs. I have a pirate, portable. About the same was. Fixed it the day before yesterday. I've already written what helped me, so here it is. I wrote below about stab 60 fps with microfreezes sensation. Yesterday solved the problem. Pirate, I can not say with 100% that it helped. In general, scrapped everything about the game, there is little, empress folder, then put the crackfix on a clean portable, re-examined all game settings, threw back the safe, the game works ecselent. i7-12700H/16ddr5/3070ti/ssd

I also had an oddity

. Met 1 oddity, don't know how on the faceup. In the castle, in the room of torture, there are two corpses, when viewed 1 of the corpses on which multiple cuts at first we see all normal, but after a few seconds of the corpse body, his cuts turn into potatoes, ie not as usual in games with trabs, first potatoes, and then traced, here the opposite. Moreover, it is a static object. Strange. Reached the castle, before nothing like this have not encountered. Spoiler

So after the above mentioned actions, everything was normal. The glitch is gone.

I found empress folder - general documents / game id 2050650, if you have multiple or more games from empress.

Try it, it won't make it worse, the actions are simple and quick, maybe it will help.

C
CEKTAHTO4KA 19.05.23

16 GB of RAM Why do you need a swap file?

L
Lonely Tanchik 19.05.23

When playing the demo and the license with the quality of textures above 2GB and turned on FidelityFX, the game in the first battle in the village and occasionally in other places, FPS was falling to 30. Helped a little, turn on and off the map (Why is it after the game again in the 60 FPS was). After dancing with different settings left as in the screenshots and lag disappeared.

Spoiler

I
Ixiot 19.05.23

3080ti, 12700kf, SSD Samsung, ddr5 32 gig at 6k, Piratka, ultra graphics, FPS lock 60, Chapter 11, no slack in the entire game.

D
Deshang 19.05.23

probably because humans live in the 21st century, where games everywhere require a swap file, regardless of RAM size. And yes, 16 gigs is the minimum in 2023.

I
Ixiot 19.05.23

Even a RE wilaj at 2k on Ultra hints that 16 gigs of RAM is not enough and the game starts to use swap files.

P
PigiSigi 20.05.23

How do you play with aberration, is it more pleasant for the eyes to play the game with it