3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
_
_Atergros_ 13.09.19 02:16 am

RX 5700 or 2060Super

There is a question about replacing the graphics card.
Rx 5700 seems more powerful characteristics, is slightly cheaper and the prospect of a more durable support and optimized drivers. In an example, 1060 and rx 580 (which at the time of release was a bit drained, and is now more powerful than the 1060).
2060 super slightly worse performance, but faster rx5700 (except a few games), less energy consumption Rtx (not really an argument in favor of it, but still). Of the minuses, respectively, more rapid aging (as mentioned earlier). Maybe there are some pros or cons of one or the other graphics card? Which option do you more preferred?
P. S the CPU is now quite outdated i7 4790K, which will as I understand it the bottleneck for any video card, it too will change, but in the following year.
21 Comments
Sort by:
p
potter790 13.09.19

_Atergros_ wrote:
Of the minuses, respectively, more rapid aging (as mentioned earlier)
You're my ГТХ960 tell. )))
From AMD with performance and with the number of versions Trubodetal.
From n-vidia, the number of versions of the same chip, previlikim variety, as well as their producing partners. Cho vyberesh, and will work.

l
legusor 13.09.19

there's not much to think – buy products nvidia. from complications with a permanently crooked drivers and horse power consumption 5700 will only suffer.
PS. rx 580 as was Callum compared to 1066, and remained.

N
NoneOne2010 13.09.19

AMD promised in their maps p to invent, wait a little bit?

_
_Atergros_ 13.09.19

NoneOne2010
Yes, my RTX do not care. Still normally you can only rate on the top cards.

D
Dogmit 13.09.19

_Atergros_
can be assessed on 2060 ordinary in full HD, just the fps will be around 40 frames

b
barabashka12 13.09.19

!!!

g
gennaz 13.09.19

_Atergros_
Rx 5700 with no issues!!!
Spoiler
Take the Sapphire from the nitro + is a guarantee of quality.
And what about rtx this is a Prime example.
Spoiler

Z
Zox-Zox 13.09.19

_Atergros_
2060super of course. With amd will receive only one pain in the ass
Spoiler
Moreover, Nvidia is better pursues, and thereby obtain performance 2070

M
MunchkiN 616 13.09.19

for me, a decisive choice was p. because NVIDIA, in principle, can give these Grifoni AMD no. add to this that both cards are not on a century ride and game in the next year or noncritical performance difference decides at a comparable equal to all the rest

C
Console_Lover 13.09.19

legusor
legusor wrote:
PS. rx 580 as was Callum compared to 1066, and remained.
How long have you been on the test watched my friend Patty?
So that makes 580 1066
As 64 lc do 1080 when she fucking lost.

S
SPR1GGAN 13.09.19

_Atergros_ wrote:
Rx 5700 seems more powerful characteristics, is slightly cheaper and the prospect of a more durable support and optimized drivers. In an example, 1060 and rx 580 (which at the time of release was a bit drained, and is now more powerful than the 1060).
Console_Lover wrote:
So that makes 580 1066
cheto I did not notice udelaware

where one steers ,the other somewhere under what optimization more gash .
particularly pleased with the fat assain where 1060 51 frame and Amud 41 ,and where 90 and 100 I already do not care .

I'll take NVIDIA too ,I'm sure they are more accustomed to setting up and installing their wood and putsoane use Shadowplay .

Temko and type all green ,all blown ,the game is not zapuskaetsya often see on AMD than NVIDIA

Z
Zox-Zox 13.09.19

SPR1GGAN
I also use nvidia for almost two decades. More convenient and enjoyable setting panel drivers. The acceleration is better. A lot of buns and chips. And now the rays, which eventually optimize. Sli works better than cross. There were four 580's and had no problems with the drivers, not performance. A shadow play that takes only 4 fps.

g
gennaz 13.09.19

Zox-Zox
From NVIDIA all separately, old settings panel,gameworks plus a separate requirement of registration in one of the social networks! Problems with the drivers from NVIDIA, it is very serious,became commonplace!)))

Z
Zox-Zox 13.09.19

gennaz
Obsolete, not obsolete for all I care. The main thing that was convenient. I'm generally against novelty.
Now PG updated the site and I can not understand what, where.
As for registration:
What's the difference? Common. Once I registered and everything. It takes a matter of seconds.
About problems with drivers:
WHAT, WHERE, WHEN? On AMD a lot more problems with them. I have the newest version and no crashaw was not, as in modern games and old. All works fine) and A old computer. There are also no problems with the new drivers. Probably hands correctly grow))))

g
gennaz 13.09.19

Zox-Zox
About problems with drivers:
WHAT, WHERE, WHEN?
Please!

https://forums.playground.ru/software/ne_zapuskaetsya_geforce_experience_bez_tantsev_s_bubnom-980044/

S
SPR1GGAN 13.09.19

another thingy ,Ceres couple of years will roll out a game that will not run if the map erti cores and Hey ,maybe not ,but there is such a possibility

I
ILPBF 13.09.19

_Atergros_
Know why the girls in the square e...t? Though why, I ask, you still don't know. Many people have many opinions........

Z
Zox-Zox 13.09.19

gennaz
Well, it is wood and it is not surprising that it does not start)
And if in fact, the second my computer will be much older, but much performance, but never met problems in the launch of experience. Always use it. Great! Well done to the team at Nvidia. Takes only 4 fps. Remember the problem was her lack of a record of the games of the late 90s. The program could not understand what I want from it) by the Way, is Fraps. But it takes a lot of fps!

C
Console_Lover 13.09.19

SPR1GGAN
SPR1GGAN wrote:
particularly pleased with the fat assain where 1060 51 frame and Amud 41 ,and where 90 and 100 I already do not care .
I particularly prodoval point where AMD RE2 90 frames and 1060 65 when Amud previously cleaned leaked nvidia.

n
naomiann2016 13.09.19

well, it's either you choose the price tag of a horse, or horse power