3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
n
nukio 25.11.19 03:47 pm

Heated first 1-2 core i7 4790k

Hello! Intel i7 4790k 2013 purchase. Such are the results of the tests. The CPU don't look, look in the kernel. Thermal paste replaced. Is it possible that under the cover of dry pasta?

41 Comments
Sort by:
A
Aleksandr Kozlov Evgenevi 25.11.19

nukio
Yes under the cap is likely to dried up thermal paste and you moved the computer or changed when cooler, something dergano or pressed in percent, thermal grease moved a little and there was an air gap.
Here and bask.
Want to sit at this percent, scalpers. Good skallerud in almost any city.
And this is assuming that you have properly installed the cpu cooler.

n
nukio 25.11.19

Alexander Kozlov E.
Yes, everything is correct, before the temperature was adequate , and then pay attention to the races.

O
Oleg Adrenalin 25.11.19

nukio
Go to support intel.And then there dinosaurs saying can anyone.I percent 4930к 13 years and the experts tell me what minus the CPU?

n
nukio 25.11.19

Killy-Vicus
my normal CPU, isn't it?

n
nukio 25.11.19

Oleg Adrenalin
duck that's it for all the tests he does very well.

O
Oleg Adrenalin 25.11.19

nukio
Grab a new system and do not worry.
Percent correct worked for 5 years , on the recommendation is the norm then a new system.People every year, changing the iron so and cons.

O
Oleg Adrenalin 25.11.19

Killy-Vicus
Do you think 4930к also drags toys?

Y
YaShlang Sadovyy 25.11.19

Oleg Adrenalin wrote:
People every year, changing the iron
It's gone too little. The best option is to change hardware every 2, maximum 3 years. This is more than enough to always be comfortable to play on settings above medium or maximum.

O
Oleg Adrenalin 25.11.19

Aslong Garden
As for video cards I agree.
Otherwise, I do not ponel why should I go 8 generations.

A

nukio
Yes, just scalpers and do not fool his head.
If you CPU for your tasks are satisfied, then not listen to anybody about changing processor.

n
nukio 25.11.19

Alexander Kozlov E.
Yes to change I did not intend, it suits me, I wrote to hear if the scalp.

A

nukio
Of course it helps.
And even better than before.

L
Luka_gg 25.11.19

Oleg Adrenalin
it is not necessary to conduct dialogues with the bot. He is ignorant, not even aware that the 4790 and 9400F equivalent. Right now, even he got 20 pieces of bots is just stupid, your opinion is semiosic, and more Pug can not do anything. Although maybe a PM spam a lot of nasty things. Will emerge and disappear. Don't worry about it. Right now, he'll disappear again in minecraft to play on his stump.
Killy-Vikus wrote:
This dried shit Diplodocus to the dustbin! Died this garbage. Throw it out and buy at least i5 of the 8th generation
Rukalitso. As always, personal animosity and a bunch in a puddle, if only to blurt out.

nukio
If only TWO cores, the cooler is incorrectly stated. made that same mistake, viewed in the mounting. Verify that there is a cooler. Thermal paste dried up and gives a plus to a temperature of about 10 degrees, and by all accounts, not local. With the processor everything is more than fine. To scalp the same extremely reommend, because in the event of an error, and die maybe in a year, it would be worth it ruble 2 or even on the market yet the demand is 10 000 rubles. And sclerous people wrong, I personally do not advise anyone even processors buy these, unless money is nowhere to go. Solve problems and stay on quietly.
Of course, no one is against new, there is money - take 3600 (250 thousand Opera + Prots + Mat. fee). But not Zen 1 and i5, as sovetut Pug - of Zhuravkov vikusja. Intel on the background of AMD now have no demand and moreover, to pay for it makes no sense, except that the extra + $ 150 (to 25 thousand) lying around.

O
Oleg Adrenalin 25.11.19

Killy-Vicus
Yeah, yeah. He drags! Even as it drags at top speed any game with 8 Gigs DDR 3 (well-selected :D) and graphics card of chlumsky ifors 960 or Amud 470.
THAT PEDACHENKO TALKING ABOUT?Retarded?Or real money so much that the brain degraded?

n
nukio 25.11.19

Luka_gg
Yes, 4 times it was moved. Is everything exactly tight, thermal paste smeared thin as expected, today, even polished the base of the heatsink as there was scrapes and scratches , but has not solved the problem.

O
Oleg Adrenalin 25.11.19

Killy-Vicus
I don't understand the PERC supports all modern at the moment, technologies that require a certain bend.Tell a friend that not so?)

l
legusor 25.11.19

open the lid and smear it on there with liquid metal. of course, everyone already dead and not functioning as it should. all these smooth dabs of thermal paste and polishing the cover – sick nonsense, do not carry any practical use.
take any metal slime two: thermal grizzly conductonaut or coollaboratory liquid between them makes no difference.

O
Oleg Adrenalin 25.11.19

Killy-Vicus
Fu as lower year on insurance.Just a counterbalance to my words tell me and I will be left behind.Why should I go on the 8th generation of processors.?Only for ddr3 Ponte inappropriately is not a ride.....

Y
YaShlang Sadovyy 25.11.19

Oleg Adrenalin
Oleg Adrenalin wrote:
Aslong Garden
As for video cards I agree.
Otherwise, I do not ponel why should I go 8 generations.
Google this junk as i7-4930k I stupidly lazy, so I will not say how much, but I remember that he had a number of threads more than the i7-8700k and дажеі7-9700k . If wrong, kindly correct. The advantages of this ancient stone is over. I'm not really liking the synthetics, more inclined to handwritten comparing different games, but I think this visual comparison is enough to understand how miserable i7-4930k compared to the i7-8700k, though not much.

O
Oleg Adrenalin 25.11.19

Aslong Garden
Well, I never thought in numbers .....
And all?This new technology as a percent of 4(13 g) generation against the new .Great achievement kapets!But the problem as was and remained.