3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SeReGa33375 25.11.19 03:52 pm

The process appears in task Manager and disappears (Pirates) (Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order)

Welcome to you all. Tell me, what is: the game does not start , the process appears in task Manager and disappears, and nothing happens.
Reinstalling the game , updating drivers , Directx and VC++ did not help, the user name on inglish. With other games everything is OK. Config; i5-8600k, the geforce gtx 1070ti, 16 gb ram
47 Comments
Sort by:
N
NarmaK VodemaM 25.11.19

SeReGa33375
Right click on the game shortcut to run as administrator and you will have happiness!

V
Vitalik87Gera 25.11.19

SeReGa33375
Played yesterday without problems, now all as you have a departure and silence

S
SeReGa33375 25.11.19

NarmaK VodemaM
I did that immediately after installation, and the administrator was launched and compatible with all available versions of Windows tried - no change, with an enviable stability not start. In the entire history of installed games on my comp. this is the second case. The first was: Wolfenstein: Youngblood with a similar problem - the same could not launch in any...

S
SeReGa33375 25.11.19

Vitalik87Gera
Decided проблему7 she wants to play, but to understand why this is so. Judging by the forums. in most people the game runs. Whether in the crack problem. whether in the software on the computer... But the other games also run without problems

H
Hattack 25.11.19

SeReGa33375
Similar situation... the Game executable is hanging in the processes, and that as they say all. No run as admin or compatibility options, just in any.
That is honestly a great pleasure to play it, BUT not for their horse's price tag.

p
pilot.bvs 25.11.19

Try to run the GeForce Experionce

V
Vitalik87Gera 25.11.19

pilot.bvs
not helped:( the hour where it soared, then rebooted the computer , it booted

V
Vitalik87Gera 25.11.19

SeReGa33375
sort out new driver GFExperience stops responding, maybe roll back to older version will help

S
Subaru MotorSports 25.11.19

SeReGa33375
https://forums.playground.ru/dirt_rally/problema_s_zapuskom-861868/#comment-13398954

S
SeReGa33375 25.11.19

Subaru MotorSports
Did everything except reinstalling Windows, I have it and so 64-bit. And because of this game is to completely put the wind feel stupid, it is not worth it. Especially what with other games (they have many) - everything is OK, everything works and runs without any strange manipulation and shamanism.

S
SeReGa33375 25.11.19

Vitalik87Gera
Tried. On two versions of the rolled - did not help.

S
SeReGa33375 25.11.19

pilot.bvs
Does not help. If several times in a row maknuti on the word Play, then fall out of the window with the error Origin, and run multiple processes of the game... As you know, to what path it leads. And if you press once, then just nothing happens.

A
AlexAvP 25.11.19

10-ku I will not say do not know.I have a 7-ka and had a similar problem,ie will hang in processes 5-6 seconds and disappears. Helped following: in the shortcut properties put the compatibility to win 7 and run as admin. But this may not always work. I have after these manipulations happen from the first time it runs,and sometimes from the fifth-sixth. I sho cant pill...

J
JonyS1 15.07.20

AlexAvP
What's your Repack,from whom? I have the same problem,helps nothing,maybe the Repack..

D
Dino Zaver 15.07.20

Run through GeforceExpirience if NVidia, but if AMD, it is also necessary to forcibly zakoshmarit and run through it.

E
Evgeniy Sith 15.07.20

All welcome guys, I still was able to solve this problem but first I will explain how I stumbled upon the solution .
First I downloaded the Repack 46 GB and when installed gave me an error with characters in the way games allegedly and it was like ~?: and TP . Then I downloaded another Repack already 48 GB from hatab and faced with the problem of running the game namely the hung process in task Manager...And then I was Sinisalo ( it is not in the path of the folder simvolami and even in the name of Your user in the computer and if it is in the Russian language or the symbols of the game will not start , also check your folders in the disk for the presence of symbols in the name . Very long searched for a solution and found now playing, not steamed . But the most important thing that the user your were in English and the game run only after these actions and as an Administrator. ( Note if you have 10 Windows to change the user name is only possible through a command in the registry lusrmgr.msc )

f
firmvare 15.07.20

Try to play with the cutting files,I started to run,but apparently the lack of RAM to 4Gb t and Toko the GPU,the file should be cut from the game along the way Star Wars Fallen Jedi Order\SwGame\Binaries\Win64\ first try to cut a file codex.cfg and test run it so I run,then try this file back and cut already dbdata.dll and OrangeEmu64.dll the same runs with me.
Running the game from the administrator,but may not be necessary.

Check and fill launched the Lee and it works normally!

f
forester_68 15.07.20

Helped me: set! I.e. the last successful launch 30.12.2019. Then would not start, moved the date to the 30th - start!

d
doctor121212 15.07.20

forester_68
dude you're a genius!

H
HBMonster 15.07.20

forester_68
Thanks, that worked too. It remains to understand how, without a change of date to play)