3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SeReGa33375 25.11.19 03:52 pm

The process appears in task Manager and disappears (Pirates) (Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order)

Welcome to you all. Tell me, what is: the game does not start , the process appears in task Manager and disappears, and nothing happens.
Reinstalling the game , updating drivers , Directx and VC++ did not help, the user name on inglish. With other games everything is OK. Config; i5-8600k, the geforce gtx 1070ti, 16 gb ram
47 Comments
Sort by:
I
III-BupTyo3-III 19.03.21

That there is no way to play in 2021? I tried to change the date and upload files, turn off the antivirus. Nothing helps, and on all repacks

c
colleso 18.09.21

SeReGa33375
There was also such a problem. I wore it in the task manager, with the game some process is started from Origin, I think he jamming the pirate, forcibly disabled this process and voila, it worked

v
varces 20.01.23

in 2023 nothing helps at all, nothing at all!!!!!!!!!

K
KIDNVPPER 20.01.23

varces
Dance my friend. Found a working version. Even the time does not need to be translated... Launched... Installed for a long time only. Just the same, I have it now. Oh, and yes. Happy New Year)

a
antej90 20.01.23

Changing the date, reinstalling, clean installation - did not lead to anything. On January 4, I played normally, on January 5, it crashes after the splash screen. I suspect that it's the Pot Player that I updated and agreed to install third-party codecs that I hadn't installed before. Probably the game can't play the intro after the splash screen. The player was completely deleted, but the game does not start. Cleaning the registry tweaker did not help. game gog version

P
Pavel Rally 20.01.23

antej90
Check there are restore points before installing codecs.

O
Otzvuk 20.01.23

None of the above methods helped, I tried everything from firewood to changing the date.
Curiously, this problem appeared on a new PC with RTX 3060 with fresh versions of Windows 10 and firewood.
On the old hardware with a GTX 960TI video card, everything started without problems.
A similar situation with Assassin's Creed: Valhalla. The publishers are different, the problem is the same, so the game is not to blame.
Something is blocking processes at startup, any new ideas?