3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
alexanderfox 25.11.19 03:52 pm

Blurry textures characters (Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order)

The Radeon HD 7750 1GB DDR5. Textra not progruzhat. I think what is the reason?I have resident evil 2, this card is pulled the maximum texture at the expense of RAM with normal FPS is 30-40 but here everything is blurry. Anyone knows a solution please unsubscribe in this issue. Texture to the end is not progruzhat remain blurry. Settings all on high(Epik),although there is no difference that medium that at the maximum.

31 Comments
Sort by:
F
Fobosre5 25.11.19

Vidyuhi not handle th more

S
ShiHou 25.11.19

of RAM enough, or the CPU is not over. There's sort of like ultra have 16 coffins of memory.

a
alexanderfox 25.11.19

ShiHou
Of RAM 16GB.Processor corei5 4430 3ghz-3.2 ghz.

v
vitalik76 25.11.19

With that graphics card your computer may already be considered a calculator. The picture is so what can give this card. By the way, Radeon HD 7750 that meets the minimum system requirements of the game. About the settings... the game has long been made so that the settings can be put, but the actual level graphics will depend on the capacity of iron.

S
ShiHou 25.11.19

alexanderfox
so vidyaha.In extreme cases the problem of system overload other software at the time of the game.
Generally, just put in high settings, will not see the difference capital. Not the kind of game that would rape your iron by ultra. Jesus you will not see them ))

v
vitalik76 25.11.19

ShiHou wrote:
. Not the kind of game that would rape your iron by ultra.
Yes, he had no ultra settings. It just seems. Some of Call of Duty appeared this innovation - when any gland has become possible to supply any indefinitely high settings, but the game is still guided by the characteristics of iron and in secret worked on these settings, which is able to work iron. I remember when the owners of calculators, too, was surprised, saying how well we put the settings on ultra, and the graphics sucks and the fps does not drop.

a
alexanderfox 25.11.19

funny you comments gentlemen:))))

M
Marsj 25.11.19

Auto-scaling in the options.

l
legusor 25.11.19

in gameusersettings.ini try to change
sg.TextureQuality=4
in the game a maximum of 3, but you try 4.

v
vitalik76 25.11.19

alexanderfox wrote:
funny you comments gentlemen
It's funny that the author wants the beautiful graphics on the graphics card office class.

a
alexanderfox 25.11.19

vitalik76 it happens, the engine from Capcom'a REengine(RE2 remake) allow this clip to play on maximum settings, trebunia was 9.58 gigs of VRAM I have almost everything on high standing except shadows(high and masturbirovala).With great pleasure it was and even with a beautiful picture.

A
A_jak 25.11.19

what are your video drivers? put a new can help.

a
alexanderfox 25.11.19

legusor
Thank you my friend solved my problem.I shake your hand))))).Worked.

a
alexanderfox 25.11.19

A_jak
Are already:) version 19.11.3.There was apparently a joint in the game is something respawn did not foresee.

a
alexanderfox 25.11.19

Thank you all guys for the help and good tips:)

S
Sir_MordRed 25.11.19

alexanderfox
you can throw the modified file I have the same problem but when I try to change it gives an error

I
Ib 25.11.19

legusor
And where is this file?

a
alexanderfox 25.11.19

Sir_MordRed
and how to do it?where to fill it?I would have posted here so there's no way only pictures

f
florid666 25.11.19

alexanderfox
Yes, tell me where is this file? Thank you+)

f
florid666 25.11.19

IB
Found=))) (Without spaces)
C:\Users\ User\ AppData\ Local\ SwGame\ Saved\ Config\ WindowsNoEditor