3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Podvipodvertov 25.11.19 03:57 pm

Do I have to have the Origin to play for the pirates? (Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order)

People, tell me who rocked the pirates, do I have a presence on the computer of Origin in order to run the pirates?
Just yesterday I downloaded some left Repack, thought today after work to play, and it was not there!
After I installed the game, when you start he began to write in English some stuff about the origin (origin seems to be running with orange no communication is possible), I don't know what that means. The origin of the profile I have, but I have it torn down (the origin) is useless, so I don't know what he wants, can rip curve.
Now again shake my rip, but from Khattab, yesterday it was not. In it, I'm sure, but still, who allowed the pirates needed on the computer running origin or not?
43 Comments
Sort by:
s
saa0891 25.11.19

Podvipodvertov wrote:
People, tell me who rocked the pirates, do I have a presence on the computer of Origin in order to run the pirates?
I wonder where you are wonder Repack take.

M
Melderon MDP 25.11.19

agles
I have the MS problem, download this link from hatab, zero Sense, origin seems to be running no communication is possible with orange emboss

a
agles 25.11.19

Melderon MDP
This is a new Repack from hatab, he appeared today, I downloaded, installed and everything works fine. The one that you downloaded was one of the first Repack and is not completed with error + was one of the first Repack after release of the game from hatab with just a regular version of the game for origin.

S
Sargarus 25.11.19

What would the game start the user name must be in English and it should be account not admin and user for example, the folder must be named Vasya.
Otherwise, the game is just hanging in the processes.

M
Melderon MDP 25.11.19

Podvipodvertov
I solved the problem by deleting some files in the pills.
OrangeEmu64.dll
dbdata.dll
If that Origin myself I have, and even online worked, just in case in the antivirus to make the folder with the game to ignore, so he didn't check it. Although deletion of files, it didn't help.I will put a screenshot of how my folder looks tablet.

M
Melderon MDP 25.11.19

Sargarus
I did still did not help, when do not understand the very tablet. This was so in it.
How cleaned is not necessary. That last screenshot was, everything worked.

M
Melderon MDP 25.11.19

agles
All clients I've tried, and tablets, and today's Russian voice. All that MS was the problem.While he did not check repak. I just was too lazy, thinking who I should say.
In fact, not all such problem OrangeEmu64, dlldbdata.dll other and take off running. But not where there is a conflict the process of downloading the client.

P
Podvipodvertov 25.11.19

Melderon MDP
Thank you so much! Did everything as in the screenshot above, and the game started! I should not the previous Repack drove. Thanks again!

M
Melderon MDP 25.11.19

Podvipodvertov
I was glad to help)

b
bazilews 25.11.19

Start the game as administrator or in properties put run as administrator and everything will be fine.

s
shadowclonejutzu 25.11.19

bazilews
on the contrary actually, if win10 then need to run not FROM administrator! Remove a tick in properties of the EXE file and you will be happy

L
LEvgeny 25.11.19

Melderon MDP
I also helped to run the game remove those files. Thank you very much

A
Andrey1023423 25.11.19

Melderon MDP
well, it seems to have done everything as you told, removed, but before launching the game still launches origin and then the game comes for download and is then eternal saruka. Please help me.

P
Podvipodvertov 25.11.19

Andrey1023423
Can try to remove origin? On my computer it is not, and it worked.

M
Melderon MDP 25.11.19

Andrey1023423
Like I said earlier, not everyone needs them removed, but the problem is most pills was. Most everything works as is. In General, if play has already started and its stuck on the download process. The reinstallation of the game client, or download from another site Repack. I was shaking from Hatab with a Russian voice acting. Download issues was not that the client is stuck in precession. If that Bay Google issues on this topic. There is infa, who hangs in the downloads or any more problems.

N
NickBNK 25.11.19

Hi! Need your help! downloaded the Repack from galabov played today click on the shortcut 2 times and the game hangs not long in processes and then disappears, what to do?

F
FOX_Skaynet 15.07.20

the people throw off the link on a normal repak hatalovsky

s
saa0891 15.07.20

FOX_Skaynet
I told you in PM a link tossed.

h
hyper1 15.07.20

I, too, abruptly ceased to run the game (black screen and throws), changed the date to later (01,12,2019) and it worked.
it is fun from denova? or Repack or tablet curve. repak from hatab I

F
Filya Filipovich 15.07.20

Hi all, helped the decision a flight (to SET the DATE 01.12.19)